2737Views

Thread: Oh i hate it

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 136

Oh i hate it

Hello a2s community
    from the last week i am facing problems with my computer.i have sent it to replace and they said they were gonna replace it and give me on tuesday(past)i made a phone call on tuesday and they said due to some reason they are gonna give me on sunday.i hope i will get it tommorow i have 1 killing money making method(my own private)after i use that and if i earn good i will create a ebook and sell it 1$ for a2s and 15$ for HF i really need to join a2s VIP
    btw the main purpose of thread
    as you all know i have created a website and posted some content .now my site ranks on pagerank 1 for different keywords.problem is i am not able to post new posts until monday.i have created a facebook page and reached 920 likes.but when i check after one day it goes to 880 i.e -40 unlikes.how to bypass it?
    i use addmefast,likesplanet,likesasap,youlikehits and much more

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 128
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Devil View Post
    i have created a facebook page and reached 920 likes.but when i check after one day it goes to 880 i.e -40 unlikes.how to bypass it?
    i use addmefast,likesplanet,likesasap,youlikehits and much more
    If you used services like amf and others you cannot "bypass" that. People unlike your page because they just liked it to get points.
    You always need to send more likes than you want, eg if you want 1000 likes, send 1300 because 300 will remove their like after some time.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Pls can you introduce me to the method