User Tag List

3021Views
    Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Perfect Batman Ending

This was on my mind and I think it would be cool to be first post in General/Off Topic.

I believe that the way the most recent Batman movie ended, with Batman alive, was beautiful.
    Sounds weird but it was. It had a perfect string to follow into a Robin movie, but cut the cord on Batman.
    He is now retired, and not Bruce Wayne the eccentric billionaire, but a normal human.
    And then scene of him and Alfred's nod, as well as Lucius Fox's discovery was hugely symbolic.
    If you haven't seen it, watch it here:

Anyway, I don't think they should do anymore Batman films for a long time, I don't think they will ever really be as good or meaningful as this trilogy was.

What are your thoughts?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Did'nt watch the clip though all the Batman films are like the same. Why not kill the original Batman then make a new story, like when his about to die then he will find out that he has a long lost son. That boy will be the new batman and avenge his father's death, and be more like a Future batman genre..

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I've seen the movie and it was really good. (the fight scene is dumb doe enemy keeps on punching the air in the background. lol)