User Tag List

2344Views
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    45
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    For you what is the best cellphone?

    Hey mi cellphone just broke and i was thinking in buying another but i dont know wich one, i personally use it more likely to play games and donwload music and other stuff, i would like a fast mobile phone... give me your advices please. THanks!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    私は正義です Ryuzaki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your NIGHTMARE
    Posts
    2,967
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 485
    Given: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by feerbau View Post
    Hey mi cellphone just broke and i was thinking in buying another but i dont know wich one, i personally use it more likely to play games and donwload music and other stuff, i would like a fast mobile phone... give me your advices please. THanks!
    Meizu Mx5
    i have this one and i am 100% satisfied

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    45
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    does the battery works fine? how much times in a day you charge it?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    私は正義です Ryuzaki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your NIGHTMARE
    Posts
    2,967
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 485
    Given: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by feerbau View Post
    does the battery works fine? how much times in a day you charge it?
    When you arent playing games all day the battery works without a problem more than 1 day
    I am using it only for ocassionaly internet + sms/calls and i am charging it every 2 days, i guess 1 day would be a normal "battery life" when all time used

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    45
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    When you arent playing games all day the battery works without a problem more than 1 day
    I am using it only for ocassionaly internet + sms/calls and i am charging it every 2 days, i guess 1 day would be a normal "battery life" when all time used
    its okey, thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    私は正義です Ryuzaki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your NIGHTMARE
    Posts
    2,967
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 485
    Given: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by feerbau View Post
    its okey, thanks
    No problem
    The price for the phone is good too (when you compare price x components)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,587
    Coins
    813
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,214
    Given: 487
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] If you are looking for a cheap yet an amazing phone , I recommend this one (I've bought it for a friend and it's really better than many samsung phones)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    45
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] If you are looking for a cheap yet an amazing phone , I recommend this one (I've bought it for a friend and it's really better than many samsung phones)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Angemon i checked out this phone, it looks really good and i can afford it so maybe...

    Thankss

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Elite Member onsali20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,390
    Coins
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Meizu Mx5
    i have this one and i am 100% satisfied
    Just got a Huawei Honor 4X and I love it, amazing. Even without root

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Still M̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶...
    .//ban @user
    "Stay Low, go fast. Kill first, Die last. One shot, One kill. No luck, all Skill."

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    freedom 251

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •