User Tag List

2974Views

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 478
    Given: 122

Rapidshare will DIE

So just now i readed on seznam.cz (czech website) that gigant Rapidshare will end in 31.3
    No one knows how the founders have so decided .. sad end of an era ..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 128
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    So just now i readed on seznam.cz (czech website) that gigant Rapidshare will end in 31.3
    No one knows how the founders have so decided .. sad end of an era ..
    Damn.. i know back in the days when rapidshare was the number 1 of the hoster scene. Then uploaded.to came up (the admin of rmx4u.com - an awesome forum for music these days) and many other filehosters. Then rapidshare implemented their point system with which you could buy premium accounts. There was a kind of premium points generator i remember With this you could generate premium points by downloading your own files and reseting your ip. I sold those accounts for good money.

When i remember it was like 8 years ago.. Daaamn.. I'm feeling like a grandpa today

Dis a sad day 4 the scene

And btw. "noone knows why the founders have so decided": Of course they decided it because their company is not making good money anymore. They were the worlds largest and most used filehoster, but after they were observed by the police and they needed to add rules for warez hosting and they deleted all the warez noone used them anymore.

Last edited by Chillivanilli; 02-12-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 478
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillivanilli View Post
    Damn.. i know back in the days when rapidshare was the number 1 of the hoster scene. Then uploaded.to came up (the admin of rmx4u.com - an awesome forum for music these days) and many other filehosters. Then rapidshare implemented their point system with which you could buy premium accounts. There was a kind of premium points generator i remember With this you could generate premium points by downloading your own files and reseting your ip. I sold those accounts for good money.

When i remember it was like 8 years ago.. Daaamn.. I'm feeling like a grandpa today

Dis a sad day 4 the scene

And btw. "noone knows why the founders have so decided": Of course they decided it because their company is not making good money anymore. They were the worlds largest and most used filehoster, but after they were observed by the police and they needed to add rules for warez hosting and they deleted all the warez noone used them anymore.
    you have right i remember selling these accounts when i was 17 good money
    its kinda sad that their era ends

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    RapidShare was really not good, MU in their moments or MF, I used to be use MF in the most cases