2945Views

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 136

My Dreams Oh Yeah!

Hello A2S.
    today i am gonna tell you what i wanna achieve in my life
    i know my English is a pain for you all .I am sorry for my Bad English please try to understand
    So here in what i wanna do
    First of all i have a website.as you all know.i am gonna work on it so hard that i earn atleast 1-2 $ a day so i can reinvest them in another sites.
    secondly i am gonna create some more sites about some single niches and some on multi niche .i have found some single niche sites and i not gonna work on them until i learn from my current site i.e how to seo,rank,look and methods to get leads.
    so in total i am gonna create 5 sites in total .which includes a site which will have ppd links.
    i just wanna earn some money and pay off the debt my family have.and i want it to be quick as interest is increasing day by day.i hope this community will help me in my dreams

btw.i have 2 methods that i am gonna share on a2s .i am gonna create a ebook on 1 one and post here.another ebook will be posted when i leech the income .

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 128
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Devil View Post
    Hello A2S.
    today i am gonna tell you what i wanna achieve in my life
    i know my English is a pain for you all .I am sorry for my Bad English please try to understand
    So here in what i wanna do
    First of all i have a website.as you all know.i am gonna work on it so hard that i earn atleast 1-2 $ a day so i can reinvest them in another sites.
    secondly i am gonna create some more sites about some single niches and some on multi niche .i have found some single niche sites and i not gonna work on them until i learn from my current site i.e how to seo,rank,look and methods to get leads.
    so in total i am gonna create 5 sites in total .which includes a site which will have ppd links.
    i just wanna earn some money and pay off the debt my family have.and i want it to be quick as interest is increasing day by day.i hope this community will help me in my dreams

btw.i have 2 methods that i am gonna share on a2s .i am gonna create a ebook on 1 one and post here.another ebook will be posted when i leech the income .

I hope you'll reach your dreams and have a stable online income somedays.
    Work hard, and you'll success!

Good luck on your journey!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 19
    Wow, hope you earn big haha.
    And looking forward for your ebooks