User Tag List

131Views
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member midox139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 11

    Question Question about changing host

    Hi A2S members,

    I have a small question.

    What will be happen if I transfer my website to another host ???!!


    is this anything will change to my SEO ???




    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,555
    Coins
    802
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 480
    Quote Originally Posted by midox139 View Post
    Hi A2S members,

    I have a small question.

    What will be happen if I transfer my website to another host ???!!


    is this anything will change to my SEO ???

    No , nothing will happen to your SEO. You just need to edit the DNS of your domain name.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  3. #3
    Member midox139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    11
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    No , nothing will happen to your SEO. You just need to edit the DNS of your domain name.
    Thank uuuu

    one last question: do u recommend for me hostpixal.com ??

    I'm using now siteground.com

    I want to change my host because I have no more money, and Hostpixal.com has a good Offer.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,555
    Coins
    802
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 480
    Quote Originally Posted by midox139 View Post
    Thank uuuu

    one last question: do u recommend for me hostpixal.com ??

    I'm using now siteground.com

    I want to change my host because I have no more money, and Hostpixal.com has a good Offer.
    No don't use Hostpixal, after trying them we found that they're a very bad hosting. You can use alpharacks instead , check their 7$ per year offer [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •