User Tag List

2661Views
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member Illusionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the VUALT
    Posts
    126
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6

    Making Money With Adsense

    Hey guys, well im new to Adsense and started following angemon ebook about how to get verified anyways, I recently placed add on my website ( The code ), Not showing anything been 2 days but there is a space where i placed the code, what is causing this? Also if i do mange to get an earning from adsense will i be able to use checkout features like paypal etc? Or they only do cheques ? Thank you


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Illusionz; 09-03-2016 at 06:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Illusionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the VUALT
    Posts
    126
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6
    Also if your website have on "Leaked Programs" will they ban you?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member kjgudez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    53
    Coins
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    It can take upto 5 days or more for your site to be approve, but the fastest approval i got using angemon's method was 2 days. The space where you put the code means that your site is still in process of approval. As far as i know, you cant withdraw your money via paypal. You can use payoneer though, link your payoneer bank to your adsense, as long as you have the card.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,587
    Coins
    813
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,214
    Given: 487
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] are you trying to spoiler the ebook ?!
    The method is still on the AngeClub section which means it still working.
    I have also explained that the Adsense regular approval require a 6 month old website with artciles , but with my method you can get the approval in 7 days (for me) , even that some got it in 24 hours and some in two weeks, you need to wait and also try to repeat the method at least 3 times (every day try to create one).
    For the payment , you can get the money by check or western union , and now they have enabled payment to bank account directly.
    Next time try to avoid spoilers @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  5. #5
    Member Illusionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the VUALT
    Posts
    126
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by kjgudez View Post
    It can take upto 5 days or more for your site to be approve, but the fastest approval i got using angemon's method was 2 days. The space where you put the code means that your site is still in process of approval. As far as i know, you cant withdraw your money via paypal. You can use payoneer though, link your payoneer bank to your adsense, as long as you have the card.
    Thanks for the response @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , but what if i don't want to link my bank account can i use a virtual credit card and will it still work? also will they ban me if i have content that is cracked on my website like for example "advance system care cracked by whatever" or leaked login details for exmaple " netflix accounts "?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Member Illusionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the VUALT
    Posts
    126
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] are you trying to spoiler the ebook ?!
    The method is still on the AngeClub section which means it still working.
    I have also explained that the Adsense regular approval require a 6 month old website with artciles , but with my method you can get the approval in 7 days (for me) , even that some got it in 24 hours and some in two weeks, you need to wait and also try to repeat the method at least 3 times (every day try to create one).
    For the payment , you can get the money by check or western union , and now they have enabled payment to bank account directly.
    Next time try to avoid spoilers @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Sorry about that angemon, wont happen again.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Elite Member onsali20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,390
    Coins
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] are you trying to spoiler the ebook ?!
    The method is still on the AngeClub section which means it still working.
    I have also explained that the Adsense regular approval require a 6 month old website with artciles , but with my method you can get the approval in 7 days (for me) , even that some got it in 24 hours and some in two weeks, you need to wait and also try to repeat the method at least 3 times (every day try to create one).
    For the payment , you can get the money by check or western union , and now they have enabled payment to bank account directly.
    Next time try to avoid spoilers @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Ange is really serious about his books, from the start lol, and no paypal :/

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Still M̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶...
    .//ban @user
    "Stay Low, go fast. Kill first, Die last. One shot, One kill. No luck, all Skill."

  8. #8
    Member Illusionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the VUALT
    Posts
    126
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by onsali20 View Post
    Ange is really serious about his books, from the start lol, and no paypal :/
    yeah can see that and dam

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •