User Tag List

518Views
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    MOROCCO
    Posts
    21
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9

    i want to learn domaining

    hello

    i want to learn domaining , i saw some ebooks here and i want to really to get them, how much coins to unlock them ?
    thank you


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,534
    Coins
    808
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,021
    Given: 479
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_kehel View Post
    hello

    i want to learn domaining , i saw some ebooks here and i want to really to get them, how much coins to unlock them ?
    thank you
    Hello and welcome to the community. You may find plenty of free ebooks and video courses on the[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] about domaining , and if you're interested you can get my own ebooks in the AngeClub section , they're 4 ebooks so you will need 4 angecoins.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  3. #3
    Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    MOROCCO
    Posts
    21
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    Hello and welcome to the community. You may find plenty of free ebooks and video courses on the[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] about domaining , and if you're interested you can get my own ebooks in the AngeClub section , they're 4 ebooks so you will need 4 angecoins.
    4 angycoins for every ebook or the 4 ebooks for 4 angecoins ?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,534
    Coins
    808
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,021
    Given: 479
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_kehel View Post
    4 angycoins for every ebook or the 4 ebooks for 4 angecoins ?
    1 angecoin per ebook , please read the angecoin thread , you can find it at the bottom "Must Read"

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •