User Tag List

1386Views
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member BlackGrimReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    179
    Coins
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 55

    [CheckOut] My 1st logo

    Hello guys,
    Learning photoshop now a days and made my 1st logo for my new website (under construction). I am trying to make an all rounder logo (logo which can be used for any niche or website).



    I am posting it here because i want some reviews and views from your side so that i can improve my skills. If you didn't like any part or have some info so that i can improve my skills then please comment.
    Thank you


    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Elite Member legendclaw24's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Adobe Illustrator And Sometimes Photoshop
    Posts
    947
    Coins
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 87
    I hope you will be removing the background when placing it, i suggest you to remove that blackgrimreaper and @a2s.com text from your logo and write it under the XF with a fancy font - Let's try this

    BTW if you have designed XF by yourself, i appreciate it but it seems a little rough that usually happens when you pick up random pic from google and expand it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by legendclaw24; 07-25-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    "Always share when you get something more than you expect"
    Donation Address: 14AA5UFHQttnMpAJ1JsVTMD3uBZ4s5pSSp

  3. #3
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,960
    Coins
    377
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 352
    Given: 372
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this can be used as a background not a logo , the logo need to show your website name or an abbreviation , also it needs to have a transparent version , which can be clear and seen in all the different sizes.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  4. #4
    Member BlackGrimReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    179
    Coins
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this can be used as a background not a logo , the logo need to show your website name or an abbreviation , also it needs to have a transparent version , which can be clear and seen in all the different sizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by legendclaw24 View Post
    I hope you will be removing the background when placing it, i suggest you to remove that blackgrimreaper and @a2s.com text from your logo and write it under the XF with a fancy font - Let's try this

    BTW if you have designed XF by yourself, i appreciate it but it seems a little rough that usually happens when you pick up random pic from google and expand it.
    I've used transparent background don't worry about that but as you know png images are +3-5 mb in sizes and because of low bandwidth and speed i used a solid background and uploaded it here just for views.

    And none of the part used in this image is taken from google or any other website @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] they are just a mere work of fonts and brushes and of course logo will be without blackgrimreaper and a2s don't worry its just a watermark.

    And @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] xf does resemble my website but ofcourse it doesn't show full name just a short form. Or i can't use short forms in my logos

    Now Angemon and legendclaw did i miss anything else? And thanks for your help guys....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by BlackGrimReaper; 07-26-2016 at 12:51 AM.

  5. #5
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,960
    Coins
    377
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 352
    Given: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGrimReaper View Post

    Now Angemon and legendclaw did i miss anything else? And thanks for your help guys....
    is your website or business has the XF on it , because if that's so , it will look great , and good job on your first logo

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  6. #6
    Elite Member onsali20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,403
    Coins
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 12
    Remember, a logo is just a logo, no logo has a background to it, because then there is no point of making the logo.
    A logo is supposed to be used in any background or any situation.
    Plus this ones pretty bad, learn to deal with criticism, don't get offended, I'd rate this 1/10 and not pay a dollar for it, you could try to copy other logos and you will learn about how they are made, common mistakes and the latest trend in modern logo design, That's all I got to say.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Still M̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶...
    .//ban @user
    "Stay Low, go fast. Kill first, Die last. One shot, One kill. No luck, all Skill."

  7. #7
    Elite Member legendclaw24's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Adobe Illustrator And Sometimes Photoshop
    Posts
    947
    Coins
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 87
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Don't worry, you will be learning as time keep passing. But i gotta say one thing @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 's streamings were very helpful for me to step in graphics designing. You can get to see some of my work, here it is:





    Just for your motivation, here are one of my first logos i used to do:



    (i used that fish from a free logo software xD)

    All you need is to be dedicated to your work and you will get to see your skills improving.
    I also know myself, i gotta improve alot yet. Hope i helped! (y)

    It was the a2s community, where i was helped and became a graphics designer It's my earning way and i love to do it.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by legendclaw24; 07-26-2016 at 05:37 PM.
    "Always share when you get something more than you expect"
    Donation Address: 14AA5UFHQttnMpAJ1JsVTMD3uBZ4s5pSSp

  8. #8
    Elite Member onsali20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,403
    Coins
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by legendclaw24 View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Don't worry, you will be learning as time keep passing. But i gotta say one thing @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 's streamings were very helpful for me to step in graphics designing. You can get to see some of my work, here it is:





    Just for your motivation, here are one of my first logos i used to do:



    (i used that fish from a free logo software xD)

    All you need is to be dedicated to your work and you will get to see your skills improving.
    I also know myself, i gotta improve alot yet. Hope i helped! (y)

    It was the a2s community, where i was helped and became a graphics designer It's my earning way and i love to do it.
    Damn, you are even better than me now

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Still M̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶...
    .//ban @user
    "Stay Low, go fast. Kill first, Die last. One shot, One kill. No luck, all Skill."

  9. #9
    Member BlackGrimReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    179
    Coins
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 55
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] thanks for your honest opinion guys now i will try to improved further.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Elite Member legendclaw24's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Adobe Illustrator And Sometimes Photoshop
    Posts
    947
    Coins
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 87
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Nope mate xD My logo seems old to people - Yours seem to be energetic/abstract!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Always share when you get something more than you expect"
    Donation Address: 14AA5UFHQttnMpAJ1JsVTMD3uBZ4s5pSSp

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •