User Tag List

1968Views
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    66
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

    Angry Total piece of nothing.

    I paid 8,5$ for upgrade to enter private forum parts. I come in and see nothing. Few not working bots, few shitty methods that are outdated or saturated and only few of them just ok. Now @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] crying on shoutbox that he won't do shit because, no one contributes, but how about giving people something worth at least 8,5$ huh? You expect people to pay money to be able to reveal their own ebooks? A2S is going down and it's no news, but that's what you get when you aren't able to provide something useful even for money.

    Few days ago I bought AngeClub and I absolutely regret it. Now worth a penny.


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,581
    Coins
    809
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,197
    Given: 487
    Quote Originally Posted by ernis45 View Post
    I paid 8,5$ for upgrade to enter private forum parts. I come in and see nothing. Few not working bots, few shitty methods that are outdated or saturated and only few of them just ok. Now @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] crying on shoutbox that he won't do shit because, no one contributes, but how about giving people something worth at least 8,5$ huh? You expect people to pay money to be able to reveal their own ebooks? A2S is going down and it's no news, but that's what you get when you aren't able to provide something useful even for money.

    Few days ago I bought AngeClub and I absolutely regret it. Now worth a penny.
    No one forced you to upgrade your account , and you can clearly see in the home page that there is no new ebook. Also the methods that are on the AngeClub are still working, just because you have unlocked them before doesn't mean they're saturated , I'm still using the same methods I have shared with you. Also membership is for supporting the forum not for buying ebooks , and the purpose of upgrading to AngeClub is to enter the ebook selling market so you can earn coins, but I don't know why people think we need to share our methods for 8$.
    Again you should have noticed that there is no new ebook in the AngeClub section before upgrading if your purpose was LEAKING the ebooks AGAIN.
    Thanks for your feedback,

    EDIT: There are some exploits on the private section, but you can get access to that with the Subscriber tag, no need for AngeClub tag.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Angemon; 07-11-2016 at 05:05 PM.



  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    66
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Uuu, strong words against me, just words. And you think pay 8$ to earn is a logical thing? You think without paying money members are not worthy to earn coins from their e-books?

    EDIT: Answer to shoutbox, I don't blame you for anything, I just say that there is nothing new that can keep current users.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by ernis45; 07-11-2016 at 05:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    66
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    I respect for the methods you shared and I know that this forum made me more bucks than any other, I'm just saying that it is useless to upgrade for current (not new) members. I should have checked for news before upgrading but didn't knew and that's my fault.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    私は正義です Ryuzaki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your NIGHTMARE
    Posts
    2,967
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 484
    Given: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ernis45 View Post
    I paid 8,5$ for upgrade to enter private forum parts. I come in and see nothing. Few not working bots, few shitty methods that are outdated or saturated and only few of them just ok. Now @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] crying on shoutbox that he won't do shit because, no one contributes, but how about giving people something worth at least 8,5$ huh? You expect people to pay money to be able to reveal their own ebooks? A2S is going down and it's no news, but that's what you get when you aren't able to provide something useful even for money.

    Few days ago I bought AngeClub and I absolutely regret it. Now worth a penny.
    you really showed your shitty character now, congrats
    First of all "shitty, saturated and outdated methods" the methods we have are working, if they are saturated and shitty its because of users who pays some buckd to download the books, and then leak it or resell it so dont complain
    second Ange crying on shoutbox ? as i have seen he explained whx he doesnt share anything here and what system we have here, he explainef it very simple do even idiots can understand it, but it seems it was too hard for you
    third what do you even mean by "You expect people to pay money to be able to reveal their own ebooks?", you buy AngeClub to get access to private sections, where you can share your ebooks and EARN with every download your ebook gets, the problem is that 95% of people are leechers like you who just wants to GET and not to GIVE

    Lastly, you coUld just PM Ange for refund, he isnt such a poor man like someone so he will not make a public drama thread for 8.5 USD

    Well you made me get away from my Pokemon hunting, so just dont waste my time anymore

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Wind Guardian Angemon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,581
    Coins
    809
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,197
    Given: 487
    Quote Originally Posted by ernis45 View Post
    I respect for the methods you shared and I know that this forum made me more bucks than any other, I'm just saying that it is useless to upgrade for current (not new) members. I should have checked for news before upgrading but didn't knew and that's my fault.
    I have refunded your money dear @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , you can upgrade your account later when my new ebooks are published. I have explained everything on the SubBox about the delay. Sorry if we have caused you any trouble. Have a sweet day

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    66
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    The thing is that not all people in my country can earn 8,5 in a whole days labour work, that's why you saw "drama" @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    66
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    I have refunded your money dear @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , you can upgrade your account later when my new ebooks are published. I have explained everything on the SubBox about the delay. Sorry if we have caused you any trouble. Have a sweet day
    Thank you and sorry if I misslead newmembers, for them there is a lot of things to see.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member Illusionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the VUALT
    Posts
    126
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6
    Well to me, I don't really care if my 8.5 was a waste because i made it only because this site, so i'd give a crap! But I'm loving the eBooks surprisingly they still working.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •