User Tag List

7657Views
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Elite Member Danger Devil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In Hearts of lovers
    Posts
    698
    Coins
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 137
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Did i posted what is the app ? No
    I dont see any wrongs it answering when someone asks me how i exploit android apps tho, it can be simply googled

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #12
    私は正義です Ryuzaki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your NIGHTMARE
    Posts
    2,967
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 486
    Given: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Devil View Post
    You just prove my point mate
    I would be stupid af to release the name of the app in public tho

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #13
    Elite Member Danger Devil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In Hearts of lovers
    Posts
    698
    Coins
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 137
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    You just prove my point mate
    I would be stupid af to release the name of the app in public tho
    i meant that no one knows how we hack into applications.but u just gave them the clue in the first post thats what i am trying to say.if someone posts these in tbn then just be prepared for indians to spam and block those exploits

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #14
    私は正義です Ryuzaki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your NIGHTMARE
    Posts
    2,967
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 486
    Given: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Devil View Post
    i meant that no one knows how we hack into applications.but u just gave them the clue in the first post thats what i am trying to say.if someone posts these in tbn then just be prepared for indians to spam and block those exploits
    You think they have the brain to do it ? Doubt that, even if they somehow managed to get into it they would lose interest after first not sucesful try, the ones who are capable of it either already do it, or have better methods or its not worth they time, also havent you said you arent into exploiting anymore ?

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #15
    Elite Member Danger Devil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In Hearts of lovers
    Posts
    698
    Coins
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 137
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    You think they have the brain to do it ? Doubt that, even if they somehow managed to get into it they would lose interest after first not sucesful try, the ones who are capable of it either already do it, or have better methods or its not worth they time, also havent you said you arent into exploiting anymore ?
    oh ok then.
    but exploits still come in handy

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #16
    Member pinkmonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    129
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 29
    whoaa i never new it can do that i been messing with charles for a while i use to use it to dupe hack with neopets lols to funny
    but i have a few apps that pays that no one knows about we can try and expolit it if u wanna work together XD i dont mind sharing
    the apps work for both andriod and ios

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #17
    私は正義です Ryuzaki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your NIGHTMARE
    Posts
    2,967
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 486
    Given: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkmonroe View Post
    whoaa i never new it can do that i been messing with charles for a while i use to use it to dupe hack with neopets lols to funny
    but i have a few apps that pays that no one knows about we can try and expolit it if u wanna work together XD i dont mind sharing
    the apps work for both andriod and ios
    Well you can always PM me with the names of the apps and i will have a look at them when i have free time, if they are exploitable i will tell you

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #18
    Member pinkmonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    129
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Well you can always PM me with the names of the apps and i will have a look at them when i have free time, if they are exploitable i will tell you
    will do my fault i am so late lol i am trying to be more active i miss a2s lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #19
    Elite Member onsali20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,390
    Coins
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 115
    Given: 12
    @Ryuzaki is exploiting apps and i'm coding android RAT's here xD

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Still M̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶...
    .//ban @user
    "Stay Low, go fast. Kill first, Die last. One shot, One kill. No luck, all Skill."

  10. #20
    Elite Member Danger Devil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In Hearts of lovers
    Posts
    698
    Coins
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 137
    Quote Originally Posted by onsali20 View Post
    @Ryuzaki is exploiting apps and i'm coding android RAT's here xD
    why code one when there are lots of available online :P
    just get their code and make it.dont start from scratch

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •