User Tag List

1493Views
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Checkout my new bot- lets rape Websyndic[Points farming easy]

    WebSyndic Bot by Saviourcode

    Developed by myself :-Saviourcode You can see my real name on bot:-Doncoder.
    Yesterday i got some free time so i developed this http bot for websyndic points farming. It doesnot require any browser.
    Can run unlimited threads with vpn(proxy not tested). may b u can try some premium socks proxy.

    I have tested success with 20 threads on my single pc and it's working fine.


    Screenshot:-

    imgur.com/K0dWi5w

    Proof:-imgur.com/xXpmaLn


    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Saviourcode; 05-02-2016 at 10:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Coder Chillivanilli's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,197
    Coins
    104
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by Saviourcode View Post
    WebSyndic Bot by Saviourcode

    Developed by myself :-Saviourcode You can see my real name on bot:-Doncoder.
    Yesterday i got some free time so i developed this http bot for websyndic points farming. It doesnot require any browser.
    Can run unlimited threads with vpn(proxy not tested). may b u can try some premium socks proxy.

    I have tested success with 20 threads on my single pc and it's working fine.


    Screenshot:-

    imgur.com/K0dWi5w

    Proof:-imgur.com/xXpmaLn
    Great to see another coder here on the forum. I'd like to see some of your bots in the botting or AngeClub bots section
    I've also made a websyndic http bot, but bots will get you banned fast. I give you max. 2 days then you'll get banned on this account, and all the IP's you used will be banned too :/

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    thanks chilli....sure i will post some of my bots here.
    lets see whether they will ban me. Am waiting for 2 days.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Saviourcode; 05-03-2016 at 02:19 PM.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i have some x100 Uber accounts. dont know if anyone want.each acc is having paypal and creditcard attached.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    私は正義です Ryuzaki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your NIGHTMARE
    Posts
    2,985
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 434
    Given: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Saviourcode View Post
    i have some x100 Uber accounts. dont know if anyone want.each acc is having paypal and creditcard attached.
    so they are cracked ?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    so they are cracked ?
    Yes cracked.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chillivanilli View Post
    great to see another coder here on the forum. I'd like to see some of your bots in the botting or angeclub bots section
    i've also made a websyndic http bot, but bots will get you banned fast. I give you max. 2 days then you'll get banned on this account, and all the ip's you used will be banned too :/
    am happy to say my account is not banned so thinking of selling my "websyndic bot" with unlimited threads

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member aniket93's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    164
    Coins
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Saviourcode View Post
    am happy to say my account is not banned so thinking of selling my "websyndic bot" with unlimited threads
    I guess you can't sell the bot for $$$ on here, but can sell in Angeclub section for coins, and then sell coins for $$$

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    11
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5
    wheres the bot dude?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17
    Coins
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    so where's your bot? can you plz share?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •