User Tag List

4586Views
    Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Lightbulb How can i use Fb Pixel to see people that clicked my adsense ad

Hi Everyone
    I am Sami . So does someone know how can i configure my fb pixel to retarget people that clicked my adsense ad.
    Thanks

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,186
    Given: 465
    Quote Originally Posted by tahisss View Post
    Hi Everyone
    I am Sami . So does someone know how can i configure my fb pixel to retarget people that clicked my adsense ad.
    Thanks
    Hello Sami , I don't know if there is such a thing even that this website pixelyoursite.com claims that they offer it. Even if they do , what will it benefit you? I mean even if you use that list to create a lookalike audience it doesn't mean they will click your ads again , because ads change every time depends on the visitor caches

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Thanks
    I have asked for the pixel with adsense because i taught that the person that click the ad will not be a geek or someone who hates ad like us.The audience may be women 45-65 living in Usa and it will be good for me because if you just change the ad from responsive to responsive links it shows the same ad each time and bla bla bla.....Well you know that i speak a lot and "fiya l fhama" but I really appreciated that you helped "n3awno mantoj l blad blast bhw".

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    As Angemon said, you can retarget a campaign by selecting people who interacted with your ad but it doesn't guarantee you true results. Usually people don't like this kind of ad that is following you everywhere.