10462Views
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drugs...

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Drugs...

Hi everyone in A2S i came up with a question for everyone. I dont know i was thinking about drugs so i think maybe anyone here was involved with these... xd

Did you ever tried drugs?? What was it like? Did you like it?

I dont know i if can do this kind of questions but it found it interesting to ask it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by feerbau; 04-21-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 128
    Quote Originally Posted by feerbau View Post
    Hi everyone in A2S i came up with a question for everyone. I dont know i was thinking about drugs so i think maybe anyone here was involved with these... xd

Did you ever tried drugs?? What was it like? Did you like it?

I dont know i if can do this kind of questions but it found it interesting to ask it.
    Of course you can ask this question
    The only "real" drug i tried is weed and for some reason i only need a very few milligram to get high, so that's pretty good because i just need a few gramm in total and can have fun with it for some time lol.
    I like the chilled feeling, but it just makes you very very lazy. For me my hearing, tasting and smelling senses are sharpened a lot. I can hear a lot better. I did a lot of music production some years ago and when i smoked some weed i was extremely creative. The only bad thing was i had so many ideas, but i was too lazy to convert the ideas into songs. When i was lucky i could remember my ideas on the next day and i could continue producing them when i wasnt high When i hear music when I'm high i hear a lot of things i would never hear when I'm not high, for example some instruments of the instrumental beat in the background.

The second bad thing is that i get huge "eating attacks". Depending on how high i am, i could eat, eat eat and cannot stop because everything seems so delicious and i can taste every single detail, even simple things like an apple taste delicious. It happened some times that i ended up lying in my bed and got a huge stomach ache.

I would consider trying other drugs, but only pure ones, and the problem is you won't get them anywhere on the street. So for example if you wanna get cocaine you would need to fly to columbia to get 100% pure cocaine. If you buy it here you will maybe get 10% or 20% cocaine, the rest is chemical shit which destroys your body. I would also only try drugs which are extracted out of plants, like cocaine, lsd etc. I'd never try 100% chemical drugs like methamphetamine or similar shit..
    Even with weed you need to be careful because there are a lot of people who sell shit quality or stretch it with bird sand or similar things...

Last edited by Chillivanilli; 04-21-2016 at 01:01 AM.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 478
    Given: 122
    drugs are bad okay ?
    Not counting alcohol tho

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 115
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    drugs are bad okay ?
    Not counting alcohol tho
    Drugs bad for you Ryu
    Dont eat alcohol, you will become weed.

Still M̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶...
    .//ban @user
    "Stay Low, go fast. Kill first, Die last. One shot, One kill. No luck, all Skill."

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillivanilli View Post
    Of course you can ask this question
    The only "real" drug i tried is weed and for some reason i only need a very few milligram to get high, so that's pretty good because i just need a few gramm in total and can have fun with it for some time lol.
    I like the chilled feeling, but it just makes you very very lazy. For me my hearing, tasting and smelling senses are sharpened a lot. I can hear a lot better. I did a lot of music production some years ago and when i smoked some weed i was extremely creative. The only bad thing was i had so many ideas, but i was too lazy to convert the ideas into songs. When i was lucky i could remember my ideas on the next day and i could continue producing them when i wasnt high When i hear music when I'm high i hear a lot of things i would never hear when I'm not high, for example some instruments of the instrumental beat in the background.

The second bad thing is that i get huge "eating attacks". Depending on how high i am, i could eat, eat eat and cannot stop because everything seems so delicious and i can taste every single detail, even simple things like an apple taste delicious. It happened some times that i ended up lying in my bed and got a huge stomach ache.

I would consider trying other drugs, but only pure ones, and the problem is you won't get them anywhere on the street. So for example if you wanna get cocaine you would need to fly to columbia to get 100% pure cocaine. If you buy it here you will maybe get 10% or 20% cocaine, the rest is chemical shit which destroys your body. I would also only try drugs which are extracted out of plants, like cocaine, lsd etc. I'd never try 100% chemical drugs like methamphetamine or similar shit..
    Even with weed you need to be careful because there are a lot of people who sell shit quality or stretch it with bird sand or similar things...
    Lol i never tried anything like that (except alcohol xd) but looks like you spend a great time when you were high xd
    i dont think i will get high with drugs ever...
    thanks for anwsering Chillivani

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    drugs are bad okay ?
    Not counting alcohol tho

Lol i never tried anything like that (except alcohol xd) but looks like you spend a great time when you were high xd
    i dont think i will get high with drugs ever...
    thanks for anwsering Chillivani
    Well i think drugs are not bad, it's the missuse of drugs which is wrong. And alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there since it really harm your body and makes addicted pretty fast.
    If you use drugs "correct" and in the right situations (e.g. not when you are sad, not when you need to work on something etc.), and pay attention that you get the best quality which you can get, you won't harm your body at all or just a very little.

There is a guy here in germany, his name is "Christian Rätsch". He spend his whole life explore different countries, explore the culture of native american and all aboriginal people and in every culture drugs were part of their life. He wrote some books, one of them is the standard book people with medical jobs use when it comes to drugs (1000 pages) and he claims that he tried every single drug in that book himself

Coins
    Thumbs Up

Well i think drugs are not bad, it's the missuse of drugs which is wrong. And alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there since it really harm your body and makes addicted pretty fast.
    If you use drugs "correct" and in the right situations (e.g. not when you are sad, not when you need to work on something etc.), and pay attention that you get the best quality which you can get, you won't harm your body at all or just a very little.

There is a guy here in germany, his name is "Christian Rätsch". He spend his whole life explore different countries, explore the culture of native american and all aboriginal people and in every culture drugs were part of their life. He wrote some books, one of them is the standard book people with medical jobs use when it comes to drugs (1000 pages) and he claims that he tried every single drug in that book himself
    Wait, you say that drugs arent bad ( i guess you are talking about weed) but alcohol is the worst ?
    Hell no, you cant compare fucking weed to alcohol

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Lol i make a discussion

But... really, why alcohol the worst drug?

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Wait, you say that drugs arent bad ( i guess you are talking about weed) but alcohol is the worst ?
    Hell no, you cant compare fucking weed to alcohol
    I mean that drugs in general arent bad (not only weed) if you know how to use them. I mean weed, lsd, cocaine, mushrooms, whatever. You can make good experiences and bad experiences. If you learn how to use them correctly you avoid harm your body and have a good experience.
    For example, if you wanna take some weed, dont smoke it but vaporize it, so you dont inhalate harmful substances which are generated by too much heat. Or even better: bake some space cookies You can have a good experience if you do it responsible and dont over do it, without harming your body at all.
    Alcohol isnt bad either, but in order to get "high" from alcohol you need to drink a lot, which harmes the liver. If you just drink 1 glass of wine every evening, or sometimes 2-3 this wouldnt harm your body.

But i guess the chemical drugs like crystal meth etc. are the exception, because it's nothing natural.

Lol i make a discussion

But... really, why alcohol the worst drug?
    In my opinion alcohol is not the worst drug, but one of the really bad ones since it makes you physically dependent, not psychologically dependent and as i said above, in order to get high / drunk you need to consume a lot, which is not good for your body.
    It's still not worse than chemical drugs, but at least if weed etc. are illegal, alcohol should be illegal, too, or vice versa, if alcohol is legal, weed, cocaine, lsd etc. should be legal, too. At least if it's legal you avoid people consuming very low quality drugs which are mixed with chemicals etc. and destroys you.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    I mean that drugs in general arent bad (not only weed) if you know how to use them. I mean weed, lsd, cocaine, mushrooms, whatever. You can make good experiences and bad experiences. If you learn how to use them correctly you avoid harm your body and have a good experience.
    For example, if you wanna take some weed, dont smoke it but vaporize it, so you dont inhalate harmful substances which are generated by too much heat. Or even better: bake some space cookies You can have a good experience if you do it responsible and dont over do it, without harming your body at all.
    Alcohol isnt bad either, but in order to get "high" from alcohol you need to drink a lot, which harmes the liver. If you just drink 1 glass of wine every evening, or sometimes 2-3 this wouldnt harm your body.

But i guess the chemical drugs like crystal meth etc. are the exception, because it's nothing natural.

In my opinion alcohol is not the worst drug, but one of the really bad ones since it makes you physically dependent, not psychologically dependent and as i said above, in order to get high / drunk you need to consume a lot, which is not good for your body.
    It's still not worse than chemical drugs, but at least if weed etc. are illegal, alcohol should be illegal, too, or vice versa, if alcohol is legal, weed, cocaine, lsd etc. should be legal, too. At least if it's legal you avoid people consuming very low quality drugs which are mixed with chemicals etc. and destroys you.
    lol no, again you cant put alcohol and cocain in the same line, you just cant Chilli
    as a bussiness man yeah, it would be good if it became legal, but as a normal citizen with friends who are addicted to cocain, weed and alcohol, i csn tell you that alcohol is the least evil of these things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast