User Tag List

6561Views
    Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

Question Which one is better? Saving Money or Making money?

I need to earn more money,And I'm also saving money and making money at the same time.

Which one is better?

Should I keep money by saving it with some methods to make it more?

Or making more money with it, like if I spend $1 to install a paid app, then the app developer give me $1.5 , then I can earn $0.5. or Reviewing for a paid app, the developer gives me more in BestRreviewApp.

which one is better, and how do you say?"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    I'll appreciate you so much if you can give me some suggestions.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Is there anybody watching this thread?

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i think that if you have the chance to invest a earn more you should do that

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 136
    i would say start a blog and make money with adsense.use the earnings to rank the website.so if u earn 100$ invest 50$ and save 50$

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,186
    Given: 465
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Devil View Post
    i would say start a blog and make money with adsense.use the earnings to rank the website.so if u earn 100$ invest 50$ and save 50$
    That's not a good advice , as if he is newbie even if he spend 1000$ on advertising and promoting , he won't make any money.
    Sorry for the late reply @cathy , but I recommend you to save your money and keep on learning until you find your right ambition to make money.
    There are plenty of ways to make money online , you can find many guides here on A2S or any other forum or blog , keep reading and learning , then when you start the right method that you like and you can see some little results , then grow your business by investing SOME money , if the investment is working , then invest more. One more thing , do NOT trust anyone with your money , even if I myself advice you to do something , it's just an advice , a suggestion , you need to verify it yourself and check if it can work for you with your conditions.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    That's not a good advice , as if he is newbie even if he spend 1000$ on advertising and promoting , he won't make any money.
    Sorry for the late reply @cathy , but I recommend you to save your money and keep on learning until you find your right ambition to make money.
    There are plenty of ways to make money online , you can find many guides here on A2S or any other forum or blog , keep reading and learning , then when you start the right method that you like and you can see some little results , then grow your business by investing SOME money , if the investment is working , then invest more. One more thing , do NOT trust anyone with your money , even if I myself advice you to do something , it's just an advice , a suggestion , you need to verify it yourself and check if it can work for you with your conditions.
    Nice response, helped with questions i had in my head debating upon.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    As for me, I'd choose making money because you won't be able to save money if you don't work hard and earn it first...

https://www.offerdaddy.com/ (OfferDaddy):Start monetizing your app with their
    high converting offerwall with 1000s of offers from all around the world...