User Tag List

10685Views
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

Why Traffichive is the Best Traffic Exchange

So over the last year there have been over 10 TE's that have started and most dont survive past 3 months becoz they get exploited with bots and proxies. Onwers of these TE's are only after a quick payday. Users need to stick with TE's that wont vanish in a few months . examples of these Traffic Exchange that last a few month and vanish:
    teslahits
    22hits
    247webhits
    there are more but these are the ones that have been popular and vanished im sure there are more. Traffichive is turning out to be one of the best TE on the market behind Hitleap and Otohits. Here are a few reason why you should move your VPS to traffichive and make money:
    - Traffichive will be 1 year old in April
    - Traffichive pays VPS miners $3 for every 100k minutes they mine using their vps
    - Traffichive has a built-in IP rotator in its viewer
    - Traffichive is the leading TE for Dailymotion
    - Traffichive is the leaDING TE for Youtube
    - Traffichive will hide referal source and will never leave footprints that traffic is coming from traffichive.
    - Traffichive is the leader on PTP GPT sites make money with sites like Adfy and more

I will share with you a method to make money with Dailymotion using traffichive.

I have been experimenting on my new Dailymotion account and i have initial results. I will test on a second account to make sure this method works.
    I have an account with 15 dailymotion videos each link is added on traffichive 3 times which takes up 45 slotes. I have a total of 125 slots on traffichive. I used 50 slots to add the link of the featured video on my Dailymotion account, on the first day and my earning went up to $29 i added the same link on the remaining 30 slots and my earning went up to $53. Since i have made over $100 on this accounts i have removed the 80 links with the featured video. I am testing on a second account and should have results in 1-2 days

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 128
    Quote Originally Posted by traffichive View Post
    So over the last year there have been over 10 TE's that have started and most dont survive past 3 months becoz they get exploited with bots and proxies. Onwers of these TE's are only after a quick payday. Users need to stick with TE's that wont vanish in a few months . examples of these Traffic Exchange that last a few month and vanish:
    teslahits
    22hits
    247webhits
    there are more but these are the ones that have been popular and vanished im sure there are more. Traffichive is turning out to be one of the best TE on the market behind Hitleap and Otohits. Here are a few reason why you should move your VPS to traffichive and make money:
    - Traffichive will be 1 year old in April
    - Traffichive pays VPS miners $3 for every 100k minutes they mine using their vps
    - Traffichive has a built-in IP rotator in its viewer
    - Traffichive is the leading TE for Dailymotion
    - Traffichive is the leaDING TE for Youtube
    - Traffichive will hide referal source and will never leave footprints that traffic is coming from traffichive.
    - Traffichive is the leader on PTP GPT sites make money with sites like Adfy and more

I will share with you a method to make money with Dailymotion using traffichive.

I have been experimenting on my new Dailymotion account and i have initial results. I will test on a second account to make sure this method works.
    I have an account with 15 dailymotion videos each link is added on traffichive 3 times which takes up 45 slotes. I have a total of 125 slots on traffichive. I used 50 slots to add the link of the featured video on my Dailymotion account, on the first day and my earning went up to $29 i added the same link on the remaining 30 slots and my earning went up to $53. Since i have made over $100 on this accounts i have removed the 80 links with the featured video. I am testing on a second account and should have results in 1-2 days
    I dont want to ruin your thread, but your TE can be easily exploited, too. Even more than the others
    I tried your site with dailymotion and what i got was about 100-200 hits / day with 5 slots..
    I cannot agree with you, that traffichive is the best TE for YT and DM. I only tried DM, but i got WAY better results with otohits and other TE :/

Again: I dont want to ruin your thread or your project! But i cannot agree with all your sentences like "Traffichive is the best TE", "DM works best with Traffichive" etc.
    That's my experience with your TE

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Chillivanilli; 03-04-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2
    Sir you can have your opinion . My question to you is this what is you tried harder and has 50 slots you would get 1000-200 views right more money. Traffic has lasted longer than all these other TE's. Also most people including you have an opinion about my TE becoz you belief all the lies your read on TBN. Ask me the real truth before assuming my TE is bad because Laserus or Cory said my TE is bad Each month traffichive member are getting paid over $150K a month from Dailymotion and $125K a month from youtube

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 128
    Quote Originally Posted by traffichive View Post
    Sir you can have your opinion . My question to you is this what is you tried harder and has 50 slots you would get 1000-200 views right more money. Traffic has lasted longer than all these other TE's. Also most people including you have an opinion about my TE becoz you belief all the lies your read on TBN. Ask me the real truth before assuming my TE is bad because Laserus or Cory said my TE is bad Each month traffichive member are getting paid over $150K a month from Dailymotion and $125K a month from youtube
    As you have written -> I have my own opinion. And i dont believe any "lies", I have my own opinion... Otherwise you won't be on the forum but were instantly banned. You say other TE's were exploited etc. Your TE was exploited, too, you just have not recognized it. I tried your TE and my experience was bad. But I will try it again with dailymotion and traffichive only, with a lot more slots and post the result

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Otohits is by far the worst TE to use with Dailymotion. I've tried it and it blows. Any TE where you can incorporate noscript add on is going to ruin CPM's. Call me a traffichive nuthugger, but I have had the best results with Traffichive.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    can i use my affiliate instead of my site ?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by joshposh View Post
    Otohits is by far the worst TE to use with Dailymotion. I've tried it and it blows. Any TE where you can incorporate noscript add on is going to ruin CPM's. Call me a traffichive nuthugger, but I have had the best results with Traffichive.
    if you think otohits is the worst TE for DM, then you are doing something wrong for sure

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Is it normal that the website is slow and randomly doesn't respond sometime ?

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Happens all the time but that's not an issue tom98741.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    My website still under review since 1 week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast