8612Views
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 5

Interview- Chillivanilli

Hello A2S members
    This Summer I will be interviewing members from time to time about their experiences and their life at a2s.
    I wanted to start with our dear Chillivanilli , he is famous with his WOC bot and members are willing to know more about him.

Hello Chilli , let me start by asking you how did you find out about A2S?
    - I'm active on another forum where Angemon is also a member. He was well known for his good eBooks which he gave only to a small number of people. He made a thread there about "AngeClub" which should just be a private group of people who were sharing methods. I wrote him a message, why i should deserve being an AngeClub member and he accepted me. After a few days he told me that he is making a forum with
    all the other AngeClub members.

So Why did you join?
    - I knew Angemon was a good person, i liked his posts on that other forum and i was curious about his famous eBooks, so i decided to join.

May I ask you how you became Coder and Admin?
    - At the beginning of A2S i posted a few iMacros scripts and Angemon asked me if i want to become a Coder and i said yes
    Since I was active on A2S every day and helped people if they had problems Angemon also made me an Admin after some time.

By the way have you ever had any success with making money online before A2S?
    - When i started coding i started to make advanced iMacros scripts which include javascript and sold them. I also made some private scripts for myself which made me a few bucks. I did not make serious money, but about 50$ - 100$ / month at that time

Cool , so when did you start advanced programming?
    - I was interested in programming when i was about 14, but i was too lazy to learn all those things. I had a little knowledge about html, php and javascript but nothing really special, just the basics of the basic stuff. After many years, about 1 1/2 years ago i started to learn "applied computer science" in college because i did not had success in finding a job with my first study, which was audio engineering. Since day 1 i tried to learn programming to make money over the internet.

What made you share your bots in the AngeClub section?
    - Well, A2S and AngeClub are all about sharing. People share their knowledge so others can benefit from that and make some money.
    In return they will get methods from other people and learn from it and make some more money, too. I release my Bots for AngeClub members because I want A2S to grow and give people something back. A lot of people are too lazy (including me lol)
    to use methods which takes a lot of time and effort. Mostly these methods are the best because the more effort you put in the more money you will get back.
    But i want things to go 100% autopilot because my time schedule is short. Most of the time the money you earn is not much, but you dont have to do anything
    for it and it's pretty easy to setup.

What was the most profitable Bot you made for AngeClub members
    - It was the iRazoo bot i made a while back. I think many people made a few hundred bucks before iRazoo tried to patch some things and finally took down their videos for everyone. I personally made nearly 1000$ with this bot in about 2 1/2 months 100% autopilot. The only effort you had to put into it was
    cashing out on each account.

What are your current projects for AngeClub and VIP members?
    - Well I'm really busy with a lot of stuff. I have my private life, i need to learn for college, i have a girlfriend, and i need to make some money to pay the rent and buy some food.
    Between those things I have some private projects which i want to complete.
    You see it's hard for me to finish all those things and many people ask me when a new Bot comes out or when i update a current one, but i need to answer them that i only have a little time for programming for A2S because other things have a higher priority.
    But I try to do my best and release Bots, especially for AngeClub and VIP members.

Here is a little list of bots which i started and which are not finished, but which i will release sooner or later:
    - gifthulk.com
    - ebesucher.de
    - earnhoney.com
    - prizerebel.com
    - warofclicks.com (Update to v3.0)
    - websyndic.com (Update)
    - linkcollider.com
    - teslahits.com
    - traffichive.com

You have sold over 356 coins by sharing your bots, how was your experiance with the coin system?
    - I think the coin system is great and give people the opportunity to earn something with sharing eBooks and bots.
    In first case this prevents people from leeching. If people only want to leech they need to buy some coins from the market (the market opens every 10 days) or from other people and give it to the person who wrote the eBook / bot.
    So if you earned coins, you can sell them to people who wanna leech or spend them to get some unique eBooks or bots.

Whats your advice for the new members?
    - At first i need to say that A2S is a great community and different from other forums. We really care about our members and try to give them something. If you have experience in making money online A2S is great for you to share your experience and make some money from it. If you dont have any experience in money making, then you still can get some experience (eBooks) and tools (bots) for little money to finally start making money online!
    As i told you before I'm part of the group of people who are too lazy to put a lot of effort into a method (although this is the better way of earning money), but i know some people on A2S who are making good cash every month from some eBooks shared in AngeClub. So my advice to you is if you try out a method you find on an eBook, dont give up because you did not succeed in the very first day. Sometimes the method contains
    parts which you need to read about on google first, or which you need to try out first. If you don't know how to do something correct, just ask our members and the thread starter. They have good knowledge and can help you out if you have questions.
    Maybe it needs more than 1 try to finally succeed, but when your knowledge and experience increases, you will make some good money sooner or later.

The best way in making money online is to try to find your own method! You can learn from others, or already written methods, but if you can manage to create your own method and try to be different (with the knowledge others gave you), you will 100% succeed, and also make more profit!

Finally , I would like to thank @Chillivanilli for his time , and I hope you guys enjoyed this interview. Stay tuned for the next interview.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Nokutisu; 07-19-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 7
    DAAAAAMN ! This is a one of a kind thread !
    By reading this I would picture @Chillivanilli as a celebrity !
    Respect for you brother !

As for @Nokutisu ==> That was a bright idea mate, I give you credit for that (y)

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10
    ya you are right dessibay.... never saw thread like this...
    one of a kind

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Its nice to get to know people behind the screen a little better,
    fantastic thread, I can relate to the things that you said regarding having to prioritize between developing and your private life,
    It gets frustrating when people dont quite understand whats going on behind the scenes

Thanks for posting this
    it puts a person behind the name

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 9
    What a topic and idea. Good questions, better answers. <3 Chillivanilli
    I feel bad for him though. I wish we could help him for his private life so he had more time for bots

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 52
    Chilli remember me our president

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Good Interview, Hope to see more interviews with admins and moderators.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,186
    Given: 465
    Amazing interview , I know @Chillivanilli is an amazing coder , and we all have seen his cool bots , but no one has ever asked about his music lol , I will pay for that. Thanks @Nokutisu for this incredible interview and thanks Chilli for your time to answer all the questions .

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 115
    Given: 12
    Wow, I really liked reading this, maybe you can interview me sometime but I'm afraid I don't have much to talk about :/
    Thanks for writing @Nokutisu and @Chillivanilli @Angemon Is he a singer?

Still M̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶...
    .//ban @user
    "Stay Low, go fast. Kill first, Die last. One shot, One kill. No luck, all Skill."

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,186
    Given: 465
    Quote Originally Posted by onsali20 View Post
    Wow, I really liked reading this, maybe you can interview me sometime but I'm afraid I don't have much to talk about :/
    Thanks for writing @Nokutisu and @Chillivanilli @Angemon Is he a singer?
    sorry for the late reply but @Chillivanilli used to do music remix I guess on youtube, he was a DJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast