15678Views
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Asking Someone Out - An Update.

Hey guys.

So prior to the database issue, I had a thread about how to go about asking a girl out.
      Spoiler:

Alright, so first off this is a request for some stupid life advice in regards to girls. If you wanna troll, go ahead and find the this tab and click the little "x" button.So, I''ll make a long story short. I''m pretty socially awkward and I''m not a good looking guy, but recently I''ve begun talking to a girl who''s actually really nice and all that stuff. :P We''ve spoken for a little while now and I think it''s evident she likes me, and I mentioned that I had feelings for her. I''ve only had one girlfriend and I stumbled my way through that. She wound up saying "I think I know what you''re saying, and it''s a yes." So, yeah. I need to do better than that this time, obviously.My question to you guys, and gals if there are any, how do I go about this? Is it better to just straight up say "would you like to go out with me?" Should I say it in a better way? Anyone got any ideas? She''s from Florida, I''m from Arizona myself (for foreigners, have a map)

We''ve discussed long distance relationships and determined we''re both fine with them and would more than willingly go for it if the opportunity presented itself.So that''s my question to you guys. Sorry for the stupid life advice, I just really don''t have an idea. Thanks! And to get rid of the possible question, yeah she''s cute. :P

I'm just here to write a quick update.
    I haven't asked her out yet, but we've gotten a lot closer since that post. I feel like that if I ask, it's like a 90% yes. I'll consider a few external factors that don't quite need to be expressed here, and if all seems well, I'll ask this coming weekend.

Thanks guys for your input on the previous thread!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Angemon; 08-03-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Never be scared! If you have your mind set on something DO IT! wish you luck on getting the girl

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Never be scared! If you have your mind set on something DO IT! wish you luck on getting the girl
    It's not that I'm scared or anything, it's just me taking my time. :P Thanks for the input though!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,187
    Given: 465
    I've edited your thread @SWGCryand and include your previous post & good luck with your girl, i'm pretty sure you will be just fine

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 2
    Go for it bro! Grab the opportunity while you have the time

Saying good luck!

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    "youth" I wish I could be back on those times
    good luck, bro. @SWGCryand

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    "youth" I wish I could be back on those times
    good luck, bro. @SWGCryand
    Haha! Thanks bud c:
    Quote Originally Posted by chibby30 View Post
    Go for it bro! Grab the opportunity while you have the time

Saying good luck!
    Thanks! Not sure if I put this in the OP, but I'll probably ask this coming weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    I've edited your thread @SWGCryand and include your previous post & good luck with your girl, i'm pretty sure you will be just fine
    Thanks! I appreciate the edit and the kind words c:

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    I'll be sticking to see the "next episodes" bro, this is what they call "reality show", right, @SWGCryand ?

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    I'll be sticking to see the "next episodes" bro, this is what they call "reality show", right, @SWGCryand ?
    Correct! :P We call them "reality shows" in the United States. I believe the United Kingdom calls them different.

I'll definitely update this/create a new thread once I get a response from her. Maybe I'll record it for you guys and edit certain things out, I dunno, maybe. xD

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by SWGCryand View Post
    Correct! :P We call them "reality shows" in the United States. I believe the United Kingdom calls them different.

I'll definitely update this/create a new thread once I get a response from her. Maybe I'll record it for you guys and edit certain things out, I dunno, maybe. xD
    don't forget to @mention@ me bro, when you create one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast