2665Views
    Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Doge - Er, uh SWGCryand Reporting!

Hey guys.

Figured this was a good first thread. ApplePieLife got my first reply xD

So yeah. I'm SWGCryand from TBN and I'm also here now. With permission, I have a large collection (1000+) eBooks for monetization that are either leaked or free, so I may post those, again with permission. I look forward to working with everyone!

Going to edit this as I go on:
    *Start update 1*
    So, a brief overview about me. I'm 15 at the time of post, and I'll be starting sophomore year in exactly two weeks, so yay I suppose?
    I've worked on monetization for just over a year now, so I'm pretty new in regards to time span, however in that time I've read a lot of posts, eBooks, etc, and I'm confident in my skills at monetization.

Through Angemon's "Click your Ads Like a Pro!" eBook, I was able to receive my first $150.37 payment from AdSense, and that's really the most I've ever earned online from one project alone.

I hate saturated methods, so I always try to put my unique spin on them. I'm an active member of HF (HackForums,) and I generally just sell stuff on there, and I don't take that forum seriously in any regard what so ever. I collect leaked products, I crack products from there, etc. (If anyone wants a seemingly never ending supply of Netflix accounts, Spotify accounts, or MineCraft accounts hit me up.)

I also do blackhat related activities and as of now I'm not exactly sure if I can go into detail about them, but there's that.

For the past few days I've been thinking of a CPA or PPD method that would make MAD bank. We aren't talking like $100 every few days, how's about $300 every day? I know someone got excited reading that. I'll be sharing that method soon.

I'm rambling at this point, oops. As far as personal interests go, I'm a huge gamer and that love of gaming has really driven my monetization. I'm working up the pennies to get an Origin PC, and ditch this 'gaming' laptop I have. I also listen to EDM and pretty much nothing else except the occasional song on the radio. Some of my favorite artists are Martin Garrix, Zedd, David Guetta, Showtek, Da Tweekaz, Knife Party, people like that. (Enjoy the hyperlinks. xD) I'm also working on DJing myself, and I'm decent at it, but due to a massive rainstorm last night my speakers are no longer operable. :/ Going to keep a "I blew out the speaker in my headset" counter going, at time of post I've lost 4 6 months. Count: 4 xD

In general, I'm a whole lot more social than I am online, and yep.

I feel like this is a bit too revealing as it is. xD I may update later.
    *End update 2*

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SWGCryand; 07-10-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    O hey ho der @SWGCryand welcome to Anything to Share (y)

Coins
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yo! Welcome to our home!