PDA

View Full Version : [Http Bot] Websyndic v1.1 || Traffic exchange

Chillivanilli
03-08-2015, 08:58 PM
The Bot does not work anymore, it needs to be updated

Full version is available in AngeClub (https://a2s.in/payments.php)

Priority support
max 20 threads instead of 3

http://i.imgur.com/NBVAJFx.png

About the bot

Expected earnings: You only can earn points, which can be used for generating traffic
Multi Thread support (Public version: 3 || AngeClub version: 20)
Multi proxy support
Only uses about 100mb ram
Http request based (no browser required!)

What does this bot do:
It simulates visiting websites with the surfbar of www.websyndic.com (http://bit.ly/1ACtbh6)
If you are a free user, you earn 0,8 points for every 15 seconds you stay on a website. The time you have to stay on the website is set by the advertiser.
So for example the advertiser sets the seconds to 90, you will earn 4,8 credits

For what this can be used for?
You can use it to generate traffic. It's the same as hitleap or other traffic exchange websites.

Requirements
- Newest version of Java (currently 1.8.0)
- An account at www.websyndic.com (http://bit.ly/1ACtbh6)
- Supports every OS (Windows, Mac, Linux etc.)
- If you want to start more than 1 Thread, you'll need a proxy list

How to use

If you want to use a proxy list you have to paste your proxies into the proxyList.txt file BEFORE you start the bot
Proxies are added 1 per line and in the format IP:PORT, e.g.: 192.233.1.142:8080
If you have proxies with authentication, put it in this format: IP:PORT:USER:PASSWORD
VERY IMPORTANT: If you use public proxies, you'll need a fresh, huge, and good list (Only HTTP proxies are supported) (read FAQ for more info)
Extract the .zip file and start the .jar file
Enter your surflink
http://i.imgur.com/j4Y5pp9.png
Click start

FAQ

I always get "Proxy error..." and none of my proxies are working
- In most cases you just added a big proxy list which you have found on google.
Well, if you have a list of 1000 proxies for example, about 60% will be dead from beginning. Another 30% will not be http proxies (e.g. socks5). Another 5% have restrictions and cannot access every site.
So you have 5% left, which is 50 proxies. These proxies also will go down after some while.
You see it's important to have a good and fresh proxy list which you need to filter before you add them to the proxylist. If you want to be 100% sure to get working proxies, use private or private shared proxies!

Changelog:

v1.1
- They noticed we are using a bot, so they changed some things. The bot should work again now.

Download
Click me (https://www.mediafire.com/?7935y21hd4afhbw)

Chillivanilli
03-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Co0oL
I think you were waiting for this :)

Angemon
03-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Chilli's girlfriend forced him to share this on public since it's women's day .Guys it's your chance now :shout: , thanks Chilli

Tatsumi
03-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Good job, Public version is very stricly. :D

Dreamer
03-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Great work man, lets rape this shit, lmao.

dewimimpi
03-09-2015, 06:24 AM
sorry.. i dont understand how to use this bot. can u explain how to use it?

MadPanda
03-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Requirments Please?

poeti1102
03-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Thanks bro.It is working fine for me.

legendclaw24
03-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Thanks... I will rape websyndic :love: hehe

legendclaw24
03-09-2015, 10:17 AM
I used it but it giving me proxy error everytime :/

Angemon
03-09-2015, 12:08 PM
I used it but it giving me proxy error everytime :/

VERY IMPORTANT: If you use public proxies, you'll need a fresh, huge, and good list (Only HTTP proxies are supported) (read FAQ for more info)

legendclaw24
03-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Angemon thanks :)

xDobesx
03-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Thank you so much for your amazing bots!
Good work man!!

Ryuzaki
03-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Hehe seems like your another public bot earns us many new members again :D
Awesome Chilli :D

MadPanda
03-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Requirments Please! What Application Do I Need

medsamy
03-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Chillivanilli

so i tested it with many vps and it's working fine, but i have got error with some vps(not using proxies with the bot)

heres a screenshot

http://store1.up-00.com/2015-03/1425907750241.jpg

i'am not using proxies !!!!

Ryuzaki
03-09-2015, 01:31 PM

You need only Java installed i think

Chillivanilli
03-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Chillivanilli

so i tested it with many vps and it's working fine, but i have got error with some vps(not using proxies with the bot)

heres a screenshot

http://store1.up-00.com/2015-03/1425907750241.jpg

mhhhhh... can you reach www.websyndic.com on your browser on that vps? did you try to close and open the bot again?

Why you're not just reading the post properly so you can see the requirements.

medsamy
03-09-2015, 03:23 PM
mhhhhh... can you reach www.websyndic.com on your browser on that vps? did you try to close and open the bot again
Surely i can access websyndic, i tried to close and relaunch bot but in vain

http://store2.up-00.com/2015-03/1425914487821.jpg

Chillivanilli
03-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Surely i can access websyndic, i tried to close and relaunch bot but in vain

http://store2.up-00.com/2015-03/1425914487821.jpg

mhhh.. open cmd, then navigate to the folder where the .jar file is (with: cd path/to/folder/)
then open the jar file with this command: java -jar webyndicbot.jar <--name of the .jar file

then run the bot as usual and you'll see the errors in the command line. tell me what it says, or copy/paste me the text via pm

Co0oL
03-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Great, The site it's self in surfing page got a small note down ' You can use more browsers as long you are using proxies/vpn's '
I lol'd when I saw that xD

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 08:54 AM
Chillivanilli

I have the same problem sir. Please help.

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 11:57 AM
I have the same problem sir. Please help.

Try to switch your profile to English, so the surflink redirecs you to this:

websyndic.com/wv3/?p=surf03&rqs=***SURFID***

and not for example this: websyndic.com/wv3/FR/?p=surf03&rqs=***SURFID***

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm using english version sir, Funny thing is like, VPS1 didnt work but I tried and Tried it again it works, and VPS2 same settings I tried it like 10 times open and closing the bot but still won't work. I hope you can help me sir.

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm using english version sir, Funny thing is like, VPS1 didnt work but I tried and Tried it again it works, and VPS2 same settings I tried it like 10 times open and closing the bot but still won't work. I hope you can help me sir.

Medsami was having the same problem yesterday, i checked his vps and could not find the error. Then i tested it about 5 times, at the 5th time it was working. I dont know what's the error.. Just try to restart the bot a few times and see if it works. Also make sure that you are entering your correct surflink of the "light viewer", as shown in the picture of my first post.

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Medsami was having the same problem yesterday, i checked his vps and could not find the error. Then i tested it about 5 times, at the 5th time it was working. I dont know what's the error.. Just try to restart the bot a few times and see if it works. Also make sure that you are entering your correct surflink of the "light viewer", as shown in the picture of my first post.

I tried it like 50x already closing and opening the bot but still no luck :( I even installed some framework and restarted the VPS but still in vain... I hope there's a way to fix it :( btw I'm using windows server 2008 r2. if that helps.

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 12:44 PM
I tried it like 50x already closing and opening the bot but still no luck :( I even installed some framework and restarted the VPS but still in vain... I hope there's a way to fix it :( btw I'm using windows server 2008 r2. if that helps.

This has nothing to do with a framework.. :P
It is java and the only thing you need to run the bot properly is java.

So you say at one vps it wasnt working either, then after some restarting it worked? And now you have the same problem on another vps, but now it doesnt work?

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 12:47 PM
This has nothing to do with a framework.. :P
It is java and the only thing you need to run the bot properly is java.

So you say at one vps it wasnt working either, then after some restarting it worked? And now you have the same problem on another vps, but now it doesnt work?

Just trying anything to make the bot work :)

yes, Its so weird they have the same specs... I did the same thing on VPS2 as I did on VPS1 to make it work but no luck... VPS1 still working right now, I tried it on VPS3 and VPS4 also but still no luck :(

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Just trying anything to make the bot work :)

yes, Its so weird they have the same specs... I did the same thing on VPS2 as I did on VPS1 to make it work but no luck... VPS1 still working right now, I tried it on VPS3 and VPS4 also but still no luck :(

Mhhh i really have absolutely no idea why this happens because i also cannot reproduce the error. When i'm trying it everything works fine anytime, so i cannot reproduce what is causing this error :/

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Mhhh i really have absolutely no idea why this happens because i also cannot reproduce the error. When i'm trying it everything works fine anytime, so i cannot reproduce what is causing this error :/

http: // gyazo . com / d09de1072a4e6d4a3cae80ca44f2a46b

sad :( thank you for trying everything sir, Thank you so much :)

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 01:01 PM
http: // gyazo . com / d09de1072a4e6d4a3cae80ca44f2a46b

sad :( thank you for trying everything sir, Thank you so much :)

Whats the websyndic address in the cmd window of that screenshot? websyndic.com/wv3/?q........ ?

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Whats the websyndic address in the cmd window of that screenshot? websyndic.com/wv3/?q........ ?

websyndic.com/wv3/?qs=OTMyMzk3 its the bitly link

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 02:34 PM
oh 1 more thing, I just checked my VPS1 with the working bot, and I found out that after 872 points it gave me the error Proxy Error thing :( now I dont have any VPS running the bot :(

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 03:14 PM

Fu** ME!!!!! I GOT IT NOW!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP SIR @Chilivanilli

You are saying the solution the whole time!!

You just need to change the Site to English thats all Damn!!! I thought I changed it already but I changed it again and then boom! Worked!! Thank you sir

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Fu** ME!!!!! I GOT IT NOW!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP SIR @Chilivanilli

You are saying the solution the whole time!!

You just need to change the Site to English thats all Damn!!! I thought I changed it already but I changed it again and then boom! Worked!! Thank you sir

Glad to hear that this causes the issue and it works for you now :)

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Glad to hear that this causes the issue and it works for you now :)

I've discovered some problems just now, I have 10 vps running the bot, but 4 of my vps bots are all down after 1-2hrs. I looked into those 4 bots and I saw the same error on those 4, like Proxy Error thing, I need to remove thread, add it again and run it again for the bot to work again. and then like after 30 mins, my other VPS are now down. So meaning the bot will have that Proxy Error thing after 1-2hrs. You need to restart the bot manually every 1-2hrs.

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 08:04 PM
I've discovered some problems just now, I have 10 vps running the bot, but 4 of my vps bots are all down after 1-2hrs. I looked into those 4 bots and I saw the same error on those 4, like Proxy Error thing, I need to remove thread, add it again and run it again for the bot to work again. and then like after 30 mins, my other VPS are now down. So meaning the bot will have that Proxy Error thing after 1-2hrs. You need to restart the bot manually every 1-2hrs.

With "are down" you mean that the bot is not working and showing the proxy error? From which country are those VPS?

Real
03-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Hello Mr. Chillivanilli
I have one question, i didnt download this bot to try, but i wanna to ask its stay alone like shortcut or not ?
Cause if it stay alone and we can use like shortcuts, i can make one tutorial how to use shortcuts apps on one hide ip softwar, and than nobody doesnt need for proxy :D.

Thank you in advance.

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 09:03 PM
With "are down" you mean that the bot is not working and showing the proxy error? From which country are those VPS?

yes, the bot is not working after 1-2hrs of running. It will show the proxy error thing. After the bot earned like 800-1k points it will show the proxy error thing, all bots are randomly having that kind of problem but they will surely have the error after 1-2hrs of running. I'm running the bot from US, UK and Asia. They all got the same error after 1-2hrs.

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Hello Mr. Chillivanilli
I have one question, i didnt download this bot to try, but i wanna to ask its stay alone like shortcut or not ?
Cause if it stay alone and we can use like shortcuts, i can make one tutorial how to use shortcuts apps on one hide ip softwar, and than nobody doesnt need for proxy :D.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,
i dont know what you mean by "stay alone like shortcut". But you need a proxylist if you want to run more than 1 thread.

yes, the bot is not working after 1-2hrs of running. It will show the proxy error thing. After the bot earned like 800-1k points it will show the proxy error thing, all bots are randomly having that kind of problem but they will surely have the error after 1-2hrs of running. I'm running the bot from US, UK and Asia. They all got the same error after 1-2hrs.

Ok thanks for the information. Maybe this happens at other users, too? Response please if you are facing the same issue people so i can take a look into it.

Real
03-10-2015, 09:50 PM
I see that my english is not very good :D sorry.

I mean, can we use only bot to open or it need more executable files, (ex. shortcut of internet explorer to desktop that can open for explore on internet).

I have one softwar for hide ip, can put proxy list and on that softwar you can put shortcuts app example: hitleap app i put on that softwar and i use from that softwar on my pc using proxy ip.

I hope u will understand me now.

Chillivanilli
03-10-2015, 09:56 PM
I see that my english is not very good :D sorry.

I mean, can we use only bot to open or it need more executable files, (ex. shortcut of internet explorer to desktop that can open for explore on internet).

I have one softwar for hide ip, can put proxy list and on that softwar you can put shortcuts app example: hitleap app i put on that softwar and i use from that softwar on my pc using proxy ip.

I hope u will understand me now.

Ah ok so it's something like you chose the app you want to "proxify" and this app will get the proxy you've chosen in the software.
Since it's http request based it doesnt need a browser or something else than java. But you can only start 1 instance at 1 pc at the same time

whuuushuuu
03-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Hi,
i dont know what you mean by "stay alone like shortcut". But you need a proxylist if you want to run more than 1 thread.

Ok thanks for the information. Maybe this happens at other users, too? Response please if you are facing the same issue people so i can take a look into it.

thank you so much sir, you are so kind :D

please respond others if you are having the same problem as me so Boss Chillivanilli can look into it for us :D

Real
03-10-2015, 11:42 PM
Thank you i dont see Like buton so sorry for reply.

Kiulg
03-12-2015, 02:34 AM
I always have the same error that whuuushuuu, doesn't matter how many proxies there are in the .txt file, always appear "Proxy is not working! choosing another one" I'll be grateful if someone can fix it :D

poeti1102
03-12-2015, 04:48 AM
Where can I get the fresh proxies?

TyyG
03-12-2015, 02:35 PM
This post isn't useful with out the proxy list ... :/

Chillivanilli
03-12-2015, 02:43 PM
This post isn't useful with out the proxy list ... :/

So it is not useful because you are too lazy to find good proxies on your own? Damn... these people nowadays...

fedi96
03-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Good job , :)

Lordrakard
03-13-2015, 06:14 PM
Hi Chillivanilli, I've got a fresh HTTP proxies list (that working), around 450 proxies in it, but when i press start i got "No proxies to test left, starting from begin !"
Any idea ? c:

Chillivanilli
03-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Hi Chillivanilli, I've got a fresh HTTP proxies list (that working), around 450 proxies in it, but when i press start i got "No proxies to test left, starting from begin !"
Any idea ? c:

You get this error directly after you start the bot?
Do you see the proxy count in the "Proxies left" area?

Lordrakard
03-13-2015, 06:19 PM
You get this error directly after you start the bot?
Do you see the proxy count in the "Proxies left" area?

Yes, directly when i start the bot
And no, i don't see the proxy count :(

Chillivanilli
03-13-2015, 06:41 PM
Yes, directly when i start the bot
And no, i don't see the proxy count :(

You need to add the proxies in the format i mentioned in my first post.

IP:PORT

Lordrakard
03-13-2015, 07:10 PM
You need to add the proxies in the format i mentioned in my first post.

I know :) But nvm, i restarded the bot like 10 time and it work now :)

Thx for ur help ^^

WarrZ
03-15-2015, 06:18 PM
Not bad , i use it and he is working perfectly

yoloddl
03-16-2015, 01:14 PM
yes works perfectly

motidf
03-17-2015, 04:39 PM
works so perfectly
thank you boss

motidf
03-17-2015, 05:13 PM
"wait xx seconds . wait 2nd time"
why does this happen
is it cus the proxies or the bot or from the website itself

Chillivanilli
03-17-2015, 05:15 PM
"wait xx seconds . wait 2nd time"
why does this happen
is it cus the proxies or the bot or from the website itself

This happens because the websyndic system could not confirm the surf for some reason. I also don't know why this happens. The bot needs to wait for a second time, and then the surf will mostly get confirmed and you get the points.

absinthe55
03-22-2015, 10:44 PM
how can i use 3+ link?

IVLordStorm
03-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Just a quick newbie question;
How to run this on a Mac? (please don't judge me, not my laptop :p )

Ussagui
03-25-2015, 12:33 AM
Before i go sleep i want to post this to see if tomorrow i got an answer x)
i dont ear credits! Why?
http://s1.postimg.org/6bn2myckf/help.png
as you can see same URL and low credits! and it says No active Viewer :/

Any help? Thanks!

Einhver
03-25-2015, 01:19 AM
Before i go sleep i want to post this to see if tomorrow i got an answer x)
i dont ear credits! Why?
http://s1.postimg.org/6bn2myckf/help.png
as you can see same URL and low credits! and it says No active Viewer :/

Any help? Thanks!

Sometime it not show, you need to relogin or resfresh it / restart browser

Ussagui
03-25-2015, 02:41 PM
Not rly :/all night up "earned points" "122" i check my account and got something like 5 :/

Ryuzaki
03-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Not rly :/all night up "earned points" "122" i check my account and got something like 5 :/

Maybe they detected it so

Ussagui
03-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Maybe they detected it so

am i doing something wrong maby? Does someone else have this problem?!

tunkhty
03-25-2015, 11:24 PM
sorry.. i dont understand how to use this bot. can u explain how to use it?

same qz here

Ussagui
03-26-2015, 12:18 AM
same qz here

we need to wai Chillivanilli comes back :(

njav
03-31-2015, 07:41 AM
if i am AngeClub,where can download Full version?

Ryuzaki
03-31-2015, 08:26 AM
if i am AngeClub,where can download Full version?
Yep. .
Bur you need to have coins to unlock download links

njav
04-01-2015, 02:34 AM
Yep. .
Bur you need to have coins to unlock download links
hello,
this post have download link on mediafire.

but i can't see the full version download link. is it on other post? and how much coins can download the full version bot?
thanks

Ryuzaki
04-01-2015, 05:47 AM
hello,
this post have download link on mediafire.

but i can't see the full version download link. is it on other post? and how much coins can download the full version bot?
thanks

YOu need to be angeclub member to see the AngeClub thread about this
it cost 1 coin

ghoza
04-04-2015, 10:01 AM
It's same jingling..?

neco4545
04-04-2015, 02:11 PM
this bot really good :)

ernis45
04-10-2015, 11:42 AM
I really enjoy this program, just it's sad that have that simple error often.

Lyrixs
04-10-2015, 04:43 PM
thanks for the nice bot

pattrik1
04-14-2015, 08:37 PM
this good man

mayo
04-21-2015, 09:15 PM
The bot still working?

Co0oL
04-22-2015, 02:45 PM
When you run this for too long, it shows proxy error and stops working.

wtfaboutnoob
04-22-2015, 07:14 PM
From where can I buy the 20 threads of this bot ?

Ryuzaki
04-22-2015, 07:19 PM
From where can I buy the 20 threads of this bot ?

https://a2s.in/payments.php you need to upgrade to Angeclub member + then unlock the download link for it for 1 coin

King Julian
04-24-2015, 11:15 AM
Is this any new version for this bot? It is said that proxy error and stops working...
No matter in the angeclub, if there are really work I will buy membership and coin

Chillivanilli
04-24-2015, 11:27 AM
Is this any new version for this bot? It is said that proxy error and stops working...
No matter in the angeclub, if there are really work I will buy membership and coin

The version in AngeClub has the same "bugs" as the public version. Depending on the quality of the proxies, the bot will stop some threads because of a bug. I don't really have time to fix it right now, but if you check your vps 1x - 2x / day and restart it, it should not be a problem.

As you can see here:

9 of 40 threads in 14 hours do not work anymore because of that bug (with the AngeClub version you can have 20 threads)
http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/5AaPVzs.png

But if you check your vps 1x - 2x / day you can earn about 70.000 credits / day with 20 threads

King Julian
04-25-2015, 01:16 AM
Thank you for your response Chillivanilli..
In addition, Could you give me suggestion where can I buy some cheap proxies? Until recently I just use your bot for single thread only due to unability of free proxies

Chillivanilli
04-25-2015, 10:37 AM
Thank you for your response Chillivanilli..
In addition, Could you give me suggestion where can I buy some cheap proxies? Until recently I just use your bot for single thread only due to unability of free proxies

I'm using private shared proxies from buyproxies.org (http://buyproxies.org/panel/aff.php?aff=1502) and they are working good with websyndic.
The more you buy the cheaper the proxies are, starting from 1$ per proxy

vmmo96
04-26-2015, 02:44 AM
good bot :D

Ussagui
04-26-2015, 12:17 PM
Chillivanilli Ryuzaki

I think i already saw the answer of my question somewhere but i dont remember where ...
If i buy the bot i got free updates lifetime or just until i stay Angeclub member?

Thanks!

Chillivanilli
04-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Chillivanilli Ryuzaki

I think i already saw the answer of my question somewhere but i dont remember where ...
If i buy the bot i got free updates lifetime or just until i stay Angeclub member?

Thanks!

You only have access to the bot if you are an AngeClub member. And for example if i give the bot a major update and think it's fair to let people spend another coin, you need to spend another coin to use the updated version.
But right now you get the bot if you spend a coin, and can use it until your AngeClub subscription runs out.

Ussagui
04-26-2015, 12:23 PM
You only have access to the bot if you are an AngeClub member. And for example if i give the bot a major update and think it's fair to let people spend another coin, you need to spend another coin to use the updated version.
But right now you get the bot if you spend a coin, and can use it until your AngeClub subscription runs out.

So if my Angecoin ends the bot stop works? :s It means i need to pay $8 (if not wrong) every month to keep the bot working?

Ryuzaki
04-26-2015, 12:50 PM
So if my Angecoin ends the bot stop works? :s It means i need to pay $8 (if not wrong) every month to keep the bot working?

Yes thats exactly right

Ussagui
04-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Yes thats exactly right

ok, thanks :)

dabjingan
04-26-2015, 09:48 PM

Hi,

Chillivanilli
Same situation as whuuushuuu
I tried this bot with 1 thread and without proxies but get proxy error in short time

King Julian
04-26-2015, 10:30 PM
When I try without this bot, I also found problem when some hours running it via firefox (I use adblock and no script). So that, I think that problem source is come from websyndic by it self

ahmedashsm
04-28-2015, 12:53 PM
How to Get Allport ?? where ??

Tatsumi
04-28-2015, 04:15 PM
When I try without this bot, I also found problem when some hours running it via firefox (I use adblock and no script). So that, I think that problem source is come from websyndic by it self

Yeah. I recommend bot, since if you will run it in browser, there are lot of chances to get stucked at any page. Because they can review it, and then people can add any malware, etc. in his site. Without any rejecting.

Ryuzaki
04-28-2015, 05:22 PM

Allport ? What ?

ahmedashsm
04-28-2015, 09:43 PM
what port ??????

Ryuzaki
04-29-2015, 06:06 AM
what port ??????

you said this

So what do you mean by that

ahmedashsm
04-29-2015, 02:50 PM
Where can I get port ??
It does not work with me so far

Ryuzaki
04-29-2015, 03:19 PM
Where can I get port ??
It does not work with me so far

For fucks sake
What do you mean by port ? Already asking 3 times !

ahmedashsm
04-29-2015, 11:39 PM
i am so sorry

zer0ne
05-01-2015, 05:59 PM
thanks for bot where to find working proxy list

dabjingan
05-11-2015, 06:51 AM
Ussagui
i have same problem with you on page 7 "no active viewer"
how to resolve ?

thanks

King Julian
05-11-2015, 09:35 AM
I think websynd** has patched some bug today.. I hope not..

Ussagui
05-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Ussagui
i have same problem with you on page 7 "no active viewer"
how to resolve ?

thanks

i don't remember what i did, but i think i changed the proxy list (site) and the new one worked better but still missing a lot :s

narcislb
05-12-2015, 05:40 AM
thank you for the bot

IVLordStorm
05-12-2015, 06:33 PM
I think websynd** has patched some bug today.. I hope not..

Yeah, ain't working over here also :(

DouglasBR
05-14-2015, 10:24 PM
i ll try it

tigaunscure
06-07-2015, 03:31 AM
this bot still work or not all?
thanks

daveter9
06-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Chilli can you update this bot to work again?

cүвεя_נυηкιε
06-24-2015, 06:38 PM
Hey,
Ive browsed passed this site for a couple of months now, but never bothered to sign up yet,
whats the traffic like from there ?

i like to run my site through a couple of traffic exchange sites from time to time just as a routine,
but you know what its like, .. you get used to using the same familiar sites (usually trafficadbar and trafficswarm)

im in the mood for a change so just wondering if they are worth slipping my site and some referral urls into

IVLordStorm
06-24-2015, 08:31 PM
Hey,
Ive browsed passed this site for a couple of months now, but never bothered to sign up yet,
whats the traffic like from there ?

i like to run my site through a couple of traffic exchange sites from time to time just as a routine,
but you know what its like, .. you get used to using the same familiar sites (usually trafficadbar and trafficswarm)

im in the mood for a change so just wondering if they are worth slipping my site and some referral urls into
Sup bud! :D

Didn't know you were active here also :D
But welcome! :D

About websyndic, if ya got the resources to gain some points, you can always try it ^^
But I'm not such a big fan from the site, however it ay still give you decent traffic and you can chose between allot of options witch could come in handy ^^

cүвεя_נυηкιε
06-24-2015, 09:02 PM
Sup bud! :D

Didn't know you were active here also :D
But welcome! :D

About websyndic, if ya got the resources to gain some points, you can always try it ^^
But I'm not such a big fan from the site, however it ay still give you decent traffic and you can chose between allot of options witch could come in handy ^^

sup :D

just joined today,
and still miffed i havent noticed here before, ...
i spend an "unhealthy" time on google,

never mind, here now

so yeah, back on topic, ...
probably worth leaving a page at this traffic site just to see what happens,

nothing ventured nothing gained :)

Ryuzaki
06-24-2015, 09:06 PM

just joined today,

never mind, here now

traffic from websyndic is more crappy than others TE sites so i would not recommend using it unless you really want to have crappy traffic

Tatsumi
06-25-2015, 05:05 AM
You should use these minutes, for selling them. Cause itīs only way out. I sold 100,000 minutes for 5$ (In total number, i sold 11,000,000 Minutes for aproxx 400$). And thatīs higher than i expected for shitty traffic, but somebody have nice method for it, so why donīt sell it.

just joined today,

never mind, here now

cүвεя_נυηкιε
06-25-2015, 07:56 AM
traffic from websyndic is more crappy than others TE sites so i would not recommend using it unless you really want to have crappy traffic

ahh, i see, thanks for the heads up,
maybe i wont waste my time ;)

You should use these minutes, for selling them. Cause itīs only way out. I sold 100,000 minutes for 5$ (In total number, i sold 11,000,000 Minutes for aproxx 400$). And thatīs higher than i expected for shitty traffic, but somebody have nice method for it, so why donīt sell it.

Nice,
I used to sell traffic similar in the past if i needed a bit of quick cash,
i had forgot how easy traffic is to sell, .. maybe ill dig my old hitlink account back up

Thanks chaps :)

aniket93
06-25-2015, 12:30 PM
is this still working or not ?

ntquynh89
06-25-2015, 04:53 PM
is this still working or not ?
No:sweat::sweat:

aniket93
06-25-2015, 05:11 PM
No:sweat::sweat:

hmm ya I tried and got to know that it is not working ....

sergey826
07-18-2015, 06:44 PM
update please

IVLordStorm
07-18-2015, 07:09 PM
update please
What about you just wait :)

asifshabir
07-22-2015, 01:44 AM
What about you just wait :)

how much time we will have to wait for this bot to be working :)

IVLordStorm
07-22-2015, 02:10 AM
Well ...
There are paid bots to be updated so the free ones have no priority I suppose (I can't say this with absolute certainty).
But if you buy AngeClub and 1 coin, the OtoHits bots seems to work perfectly :)

medsamy
07-22-2015, 12:05 PM
Chilli is busy now, but i know that he is working on some bots, stay tuned

NeoPTC
07-22-2015, 12:35 PM
he Bot does not work anymore, it needs to be updated
stiil dont work?

budrew145
07-22-2015, 09:20 PM
good bot Chillivanilli y are great keep up

IVLordStorm
07-22-2015, 09:29 PM
good bot Chillivanilli y are great keep up
Stop spamming.
If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.
Currently your just spamming on whatever thread you can.

Proof?
This bot doesn't work atm.

asifshabir
07-24-2015, 03:26 AM
Well ...
There are paid bots to be updated so the free ones have no priority I suppose (I can't say this with absolute certainty).
But if you buy AngeClub and 1 coin, the OtoHits bots seems to work perfectly :)

whats cost of that ???

IVLordStorm
07-24-2015, 11:22 AM
whats cost of that ???
AngeClub would be $8,5 and a coin would be $0,89 :D

sergey826
07-30-2015, 12:54 PM
version AngeClub works?

pinkmonroe
09-29-2015, 03:30 AM
The Bot does not work anymore, it needs to be updated

Full version is available in AngeClub (https://a2s.in/payments.php)

Priority support
max 20 threads instead of 3

http://i.imgur.com/NBVAJFx.png

About the bot

Expected earnings: You only can earn points, which can be used for generating traffic
Multi Thread support (Public version: 3 || AngeClub version: 20)
Multi proxy support
Only uses about 100mb ram
Http request based (no browser required!)

What does this bot do:
It simulates visiting websites with the surfbar of www.websyndic.com (http://bit.ly/1ACtbh6)
If you are a free user, you earn 0,8 points for every 15 seconds you stay on a website. The time you have to stay on the website is set by the advertiser.
So for example the advertiser sets the seconds to 90, you will earn 4,8 credits

For what this can be used for?
You can use it to generate traffic. It's the same as hitleap or other traffic exchange websites.

Requirements
- Newest version of Java (currently 1.8.0)
- An account at www.websyndic.com (http://bit.ly/1ACtbh6)
- Supports every OS (Windows, Mac, Linux etc.)
- If you want to start more than 1 Thread, you'll need a proxy list

How to use

If you want to use a proxy list you have to paste your proxies into the proxyList.txt file BEFORE you start the bot
Proxies are added 1 per line and in the format IP:PORT, e.g.: 192.233.1.142:8080
If you have proxies with authentication, put it in this format: IP:PORT:USER:PASSWORD
Extract the .zip file and start the .jar file
Enter your surflink
http://i.imgur.com/j4Y5pp9.png
Click start

FAQ

I always get "Proxy error..." and none of my proxies are working
- In most cases you just added a big proxy list which you have found on google.
Well, if you have a list of 1000 proxies for example, about 60% will be dead from beginning. Another 30% will not be http proxies (e.g. socks5). Another 5% have restrictions and cannot access every site.
So you have 5% left, which is 50 proxies. These proxies also will go down after some while.
You see it's important to have a good and fresh proxy list which you need to filter before you add them to the proxylist. If you want to be 100% sure to get working proxies, use private or private shared proxies!

Changelog:

v1.1
- They noticed we are using a bot, so they changed some things. The bot should work again now.

Download
Click me (https://www.mediafire.com/?7935y21hd4afhbw)

can this be used with war of clicks for warcoins ?? i just got into www.websyndic.com

SSH SERVICE
10-04-2015, 02:45 PM
You should be careful use bots on websyndic. Theres a high chance you will get banned

Pakong
04-18-2016, 08:48 AM
So this is working or not?

cool64k
06-26-2016, 04:24 PM
how to use

cool64k
06-27-2016, 04:08 AM
still not working any one have new bot to send traffic

erankimchi
09-07-2017, 12:02 PM
anyone have a working version for this ?

freemind7
09-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Would like it too...

ElYaSsInO
09-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Tnx lot bro :love: