PDA

View Full Version : How to ACTUALLY make money, Complete guide to making BANK.

onsali20
03-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Hey guys, Tachibana Kanade here <3
Okay so I know many people out there are struggling to make money, the problem is method's here are only for extra money, So to actually need to make money you need a job, It is possible to make a living online. Yes. It is possible, The methods you see here are only to help you get started and many are exploits which will probably be patched soon. The trick to making money is to actually edit methods and make your own private methods, A really good way to make money is too see many methods and start get the main idea behind them, This will make your own private method.
Now I will tell you how to make money,
Total newbies should start off by e-whoring : E-whoring will make you money to get started and if you are good at it maybe make more money :D

Then you should continue to CPA : You guys think cpa is outdated and its really hardwork and making money off CPA is getting you angry, Actually CPA is one of the only fully auto-pilot methods, I also started my journey with CPA, It was really hard work to set up. I saw an ebook on this forum about making a facebook hacker and then made an exact same ebook... But nothing worked out, I had a viral script which made me a dollar though, :p
So I kept on reading about CPA and got many ideas, I finally made my own niche, Which made me alot. Trust me alot, So this is a nice way to make money, You need to invest in CPA to make it successful, you will do this with the money you earned from e-whoring

Then you should actually start making fiverr gigs, they do work! - This is a good way if you are a graphic designer like me. Although I made more money by setting up shops on forums.

Last step to make bank : Go out there and start a business, Take risks. A very good business is like A2S most people don't know the full form of a2s lel, i dont think Angemon has shared that here its Anything 2 share. Now I will tell you how angemon makes bank. He does domain flipping and makes alot, Then as far as I know, his main method of income is THIS site you are currently on, A2S. He earns lots of money with the amount of views he has via adsense. Then he earns money through member upgrades and donations, Just think how much he can make if people start buying "I am rich" he can earn 500$ for every 5 people. He also has introduced the system of angecoin which I think is very sneaky and a very good way to make money, Of course Angemon has done this for our benefit xD

Now you need to actually apply these methods : "There is no actual method to make bank, The only method is YOU" ~@onsali20 My own qoute xD
Another good method is to do domain flipping, you can buy domains for 0.99$ and even 0.50$ these days, then pay the flippa fees (Total money needed :9.50$) and earn. This is a very risky method but will it hurt if you already earn bank everyday?

Now get your ass out there and start making bank.

Angemon
03-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Nice guide onsali20 , but you're a little wrong. First the adsense used in A2S is a new one since I'm pretty sure it will get banned soon because of the forum niche , also the keywords and the whole niche of a2s is not profitable , even with a lot of traffic & clicks you will get 1-2$ per day (mostly because the website is still new). Also my stable earning is not from flippa, is from Adsense using other websites about parenting , health and some about marketing (using my main Adsense on them) , also I make websites locally for schools and companies which can get me 100-300$ per website , and lately I've started SEO services. Moreover, until now the forum is not even standing alone , that means I'm still paying with my own money , other admins know the budget I've spent & still spending until now.
Why I've this A2S forum idea ? well first you know that I've started creating AngeClub group even before the forum , why? because I've been struggling for a long time from the shitty methods shared everywhere , I remember reading around 200 ebooks per day , and when I finally understand the online work thing , and what is really working , then I decide to create my own ebooks , that I'm using myself ( most people share their methods when they got saturated) , but I share mine even while using them. Later I found that I can't continue like that since a lot of members just leak the methods and kill the market for all of us , then I started the AngeClub membership thing , and after that member suggestion , it was a good idea to make an official place where people share their working methods.
Finally , I need to say it again , the coin system was Chillivanilli idea (genius btw), and it's really an oppurtunity for members to earn money while sharing their methods , we have even give the chance to members to sell in a lower price , just to help them to sell more.
Thanks again for your guide , and I agree with your quote :""There is no actual method to make bank, The only method is YOU"

juicy
03-03-2015, 11:45 AM
lel perfect :miao:

onsali20
03-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Nice guide onsali20 , but you're a little wrong. First the adsense used in A2S is a new one since I'm pretty sure it will get banned soon because of the forum niche , also the keywords and the whole niche of a2s is not profitable , even with a lot of traffic & clicks you will get 1-2$ per day (mostly because the website is still new). Also my stable earning is not from flippa, is from Adsense using other websites about parenting , health and some about marketing (using my main Adsense on them) , also I make websites locally for schools and companies which can get me 100-300$ per website , and lately I've started SEO services. Moreover, until now the forum is not even standing alone , that means I'm still paying with my own money , other admins know the budget I've spent & still spending until now.
Why I've this A2S forum idea ? well first you know that I've started creating AngeClub group even before the forum , why? because I've been struggling for a long time from the shitty methods shared everywhere , I remember reading around 200 ebooks per day , and when I finally understand the online work thing , and what is really working , then I decide to create my own ebooks , that I'm using myself ( most people share their methods when they got saturated) , but I share mine even while using them. Later I found that I can't continue like that since a lot of members just leak the methods and kill the market for all of us , then I started the AngeClub membership thing , and after that member suggestion , it was a good idea to make an official place where people share their working methods.
Finally , I need to say it again , the coin system was Chillivanilli idea (genius btw), and it's really an oppurtunity for members to earn money while sharing their methods , we have even give the chance to members to sell in a lower price , just to help them to sell more.
Thanks again for your guide , and I agree with your quote :""There is no actual method to make bank, The only method is YOU"

I guessed that you would have other websites with adsense, I don't totally know about how you earn, But I just wanted to give people ideas,
Thanks for the long reply man xD
Edit: Angemon inbox.

legendclaw24
03-03-2015, 12:52 PM
onsali20 You are member in this forum like me but you have 1 coin! :D How :love:

onsali20
03-03-2015, 01:32 PM
onsali20 You are member in this forum like me but you have 1 coin! :D How :love:
Haha, xD I was inactive lately, and will be for a while for a week or so.
I will be back :D

onsali20
03-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Guys what do you think of my new sig btw?

Chillivanilli
03-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Hey guys, Tachibana Kanade here <3
Okay so I know many people out there are struggling to make money, the problem is method's here are only for extra money, So to actually need to make money you need a job, It is possible to make a living online. Yes. It is possible, The methods you see here are only to help you get started and many are exploits which will probably be patched soon. The trick to making money is to actually edit methods and make your own private methods, A really good way to make money is too see many methods and start get the main idea behind them, This will make your own private method.
Now I will tell you how to make money,
Total newbies should start off by e-whoring : E-whoring will make you money to get started and if you are good at it maybe make more money :D

Then you should continue to CPA : You guys think cpa is outdated and its really hardwork and making money off CPA is getting you angry, Actually CPA is one of the only fully auto-pilot methods, I also started my journey with CPA, It was really hard work to set up. I saw an ebook on this forum about making a facebook hacker and then made an exact same ebook... But nothing worked out, I had a viral script which made me a dollar though, :p
So I kept on reading about CPA and got many ideas, I finally made my own niche, Which made me alot. Trust me alot, So this is a nice way to make money, You need to invest in CPA to make it successful, you will do this with the money you earned from e-whoring

Then you should actually start making fiverr gigs, they do work! - This is a good way if you are a graphic designer like me. Although I made more money by setting up shops on forums.

Last step to make bank : Go out there and start a business, Take risks. A very good business is like A2S most people don't know the full form of a2s lel, i dont think Angemon has shared that here its Anything 2 share. Now I will tell you how angemon makes bank. He does domain flipping and makes alot, Then as far as I know, his main method of income is THIS site you are currently on, A2S. He earns lots of money with the amount of views he has via adsense. Then he earns money through member upgrades and donations, Just think how much he can make if people start buying "I am rich" he can earn 500$ for every 5 people. He also has introduced the system of angecoin which I think is very sneaky and a very good way to make money, Of course Angemon has done this for our benefit xD

Now you need to actually apply these methods : "There is no actual method to make bank, The only method is YOU" ~@onsali20 My own qoute xD
Another good method is to do domain flipping, you can buy domains for 0.99$ and even 0.50$ these days, then pay the flippa fees (Total money needed :9.50$) and earn. This is a very risky method but will it hurt if you already earn bank everyday?

Now get your ass out there and start making bank.

Like Angemon already said, the coins system was my idea, and he did not implemented it because of the profit. It's also planned to establish AngeCoins even more as a real forum currency, plans for this to reach this goal are already made. When the value is more stable, people will buy from other people (not mainly from the site), because they sell it more cheap, so we create a market for this. So you can earn from sharing things. The better the method/bot the more you'll earn, because the more people will download it.
If we had an open forum where everyone shares eBooks, bots etc. most of the methods would be useless and would just be posted for ref fishing, or you just earn cents, and the whole forum would be like other forums.

Of course this forum can make some profit in future, but trust me Angemon invested way more than he earned until now. Angemon made this forum to create a nice community, not because of profit. And as far as i know him when he earns money from the forum, he puts it back into the forum to make it better.

Ussagui
03-03-2015, 03:06 PM

I think this was the 1st long post i read xD
Well thanks for the info! i will need to do a search about e-whoring CPA etc..

Danger Devil
03-03-2015, 03:11 PM
i am not yet with CPA but all i have to say you is one thing
"Thats an awesome signature u got there "

onsali20
03-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Like Angemon already said, the coins system was my idea, and he did not implemented it because of the profit. It's also planned to establish AngeCoins even more as a real forum currency, plans for this to reach this goal are already made. When the value is more stable, people will buy from other people (not mainly from the site), because they sell it more cheap, so we create a market for this. So you can earn from sharing things. The better the method/bot the more you'll earn, because the more people will download it.
If we had an open forum where everyone shares eBooks, bots etc. most of the methods would be useless and would just be posted for ref fishing, or you just earn cents, and the whole forum would be like other forums.

Of course this forum can make some profit in future, but trust me Angemon invested way more than he earned until now. Angemon made this forum to create a nice community, not because of profit. And as far as i know him when he earns money from the forum, he puts it back into the forum to make it better.

I know that, he is the only one who has ever shared their own private methods. Personally I would not give them away, we'll after making a few million I would ;p
I was merely giving people ideas on how to make cash.

onsali20
03-03-2015, 03:34 PM
I think this was the 1st long post i read xD
Well thanks for the info! i will need to do a search about e-whoring CPA etc..

I wish you luck, never give up.

onsali20
03-03-2015, 03:35 PM
i am not yet with CPA but all i have to say you is one thing
"Thats an awesome signature u got there "

We'll, Thank you kind sire! :shout:

jpsbmw61
03-04-2015, 01:47 AM
That was some good information. Thank you for that well written share and reply.

onsali20
03-09-2015, 10:38 AM
That was some good information. Thank you for that well written share and reply.

No problem will help alot of people

Entropy
03-09-2015, 11:36 AM
I've modified an eBook method and earned $13.21 USD in a few days.

Hopefully I can receive my payout :P

Jybrael
03-11-2015, 01:35 PM
That was some good information even though I was hoping that it was more detailed. Thanks for sharing that information mate.