PDA

View Full Version : Paypal to bitcoins

legendclaw24
03-02-2015, 06:04 AM
I want to exchange my 4.17$ paypal to bitcoins... If someone want to exchange then send me pm! :) Thanks

grendel
03-02-2015, 06:29 AM
There are a few methods but most involve fees. If you know someone with btc and a paypal account you could set up a freinds/family gift transfer to where you gift your friend $4.17 and then they send you that much in btc.

Other than that, you could use a service like virwox.com but there is a fee. I think it ends up being between 5-8% fee or loss to you depending on the exchange rates which really isn't too bad depending on how desparate you are for bitcoin. So what you do at virwox.com is register and setup a Second Life account. It' weird, you have to install a video game (which I just uninstalled right after i finished) and actually play in the video game just long enough to sort of register at one of these in-game ATM things. So at the ATM machine thing you basically just verify your account and then that links up to virwox.com.

Once your Second Life account is setup/registered with virwox then you can deposit money from PayPal to virwox and then convert the money into Second Life Linders. The Linders are in-game currency. So then you take the Second-Life Lilnders and convert it to bitcoin. And then you can withdraw the bitcoin but the first withdrawals takes 2-days because flesh and bone admins have to review the transfer to be sure it's not fraud.

I did the Second Life Linder (SLL) thing a few times when I was in a hurry. ha... a hurry: 2 days to transfer... right? Well coinbase takes 5 days to transfer from a bank so relatively speaking it's not too bad

legendclaw24
03-02-2015, 06:50 AM
thanks but i did not like :P