PDA

View Full Version : Going to buy angeclub

Tatsumi
02-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Hi, Tatsumi here. :burn: :grimace: I´m going to buy AngeClub. It´s there any method to earn some bucks for beginners with 0$ ? :prettiness:

shadypro
02-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Hi, Tatsumi here. :burn: :grimace: I´m going to buy AngeClub. It´s there any method to earn some bucks for beginners with 0$ ? :prettiness:

With 0$ you can't buy angeclub :troll:

Tatsumi
02-27-2015, 05:30 PM
With 0$ you can't buy angeclub :troll:

Fakin, troll. :( :37:

Ryuzaki
02-27-2015, 05:31 PM
Fakin, troll. :( :37:

But hes right :shout: You buy Ange - 8USD then to unlock ebooks/bot you need coins .. one coin is 1USD worth (or users sell it for 0.6USD) OR you can write an ebook and earn some coins

Danger Devil
02-27-2015, 05:58 PM
buy angeclub. write a unique working ebook.post it . $$$
buy angeclub. buy coins. unlock bots and ebooks do follow then and $$$

Tatsumi
02-27-2015, 06:06 PM
This system with coins, sucks.

Ryuzaki
02-27-2015, 06:07 PM

Prevents from Leechers NOT sucks :smile:

Xronic
02-27-2015, 06:12 PM
Syetm coins suck? Please then people will come here just for methods to earn money and leave. Do like me and work for it!!

shadypro
02-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Prevents from Leechers NOT sucks :smile:

It didn't stopped ME :troll:

Ryuzaki
02-27-2015, 06:17 PM
It didn't stopped ME :troll:

You are a different story :slobber:

Angemon
02-27-2015, 07:38 PM

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/okay-gif.gif

Chillivanilli
02-27-2015, 08:06 PM

This system was made to prevent us from leechers! The AngeClub subscription give you access to the AngeClub section which is a kind of "Marketplace".
The intention of A2S is sharing! We are no leecher forum like other forums! So if you dont have something to share or dont want to share anything or even dont want to make you any work and are too lazy to write an eBook, and only want to leech, ok! But then give at least something back to the people who share their methods with everyone.

The idea of AngeClub is that people in AngeClub share their methods and in return they get AngeCoins which they can spend in others peoples methods. We could have also made a system where only people can get in AngeClub who also have something to share! But then people who don't have methods never would get the opportunity to learn from others and maybe start making money with some methods. So even if you don't have something to share you can get others eBooks and bots by buying AngeCoins (which you normally should get through sharing!)

The people who share their methods / bots, get something for sharing it. Why would they even share their method which earns them money, if they dont get anything in return?? Would you share a good method which earns you good money with people when you know that it maybe could get saturated / abused / whatever, for nothing? We give the people the opportunity to earn with their sharings. People give you AngeCoins to see your method, so you can decide if you spend your AngeCoins for other people's methods or sell them to other members (some members here already made some money through selling AngeCoins).

For example i released a bot last year which made many people some decent money (few hundred $). I didnt receive anything in return from anyone. I made the bot and shared it to the people and we all abused the site, they removed this earning method because of the abuse, and i had to remove the bot. At that time we did not have the coin system.
If i had keep the bot for myself i probably made a few thousand $ just for myself and maybe the method should work until now. Now with the coin system, even if the method gets saturated, i can just earn some money through the coin system.

No offense against you, i accept your critism, but just think about this what i wrote.

Xronic
02-27-2015, 08:11 PM
This system was made to prevent us from leechers! The AngeClub subscription give you access to the AngeClub section which is a kind of "Marketplace".
The intention of A2S is sharing! We are no leecher forum like other forums! So if you dont have something to share or dont want to share anything or even dont want to make you any work and are too lazy to write an eBook, and only want to leech, ok! But then give at least something back to the people who share their methods with everyone.

The idea of AngeClub is that people in AngeClub share their methods and in return they get AngeCoins which they can spend in others peoples methods. We could have also made a system where only people can get in AngeClub who also have something to share! But then people who don't have methods never would get the opportunity to learn from others and maybe start making money with some methods. So even if you don't have something to share you can get others eBooks and bots by buying AngeCoins (which you normally should get through sharing!)

The people who share their methods / bots, get something for sharing it. Why would they even share their method which earns them money, if they dont get anything in return?? Would you share a good method which earns you good money with people when you know that it maybe could get saturated / abused / whatever, for nothing? We give the people the opportunity to earn with their sharings. People give you AngeCoins to see your method, so you can decide if you spend your AngeCoins for other people's methods or sell them to other members (some members here already made some money through selling AngeCoins).

For example i released a bot last year which made many people some decent money (few hundred $). I didnt receive anything in return from anyone. I made the bot and shared it to the people and we all abused the site, they removed this earning method because of the abuse, and i had to remove the bot. At that time we did not have the coin system.
If i had keep the bot for myself i probably made a few thousand $ just for myself and maybe the method should work until now. Now with the coin system, even if the method gets saturated, i can just earn some money through the coin system.

No offense against you, i accept your critism, but just think about this what i wrote.

The words of the wise is enough

Tatsumi
02-27-2015, 09:53 PM
I won´t buy any coins, for too many dollars.

Chillivanilli
02-27-2015, 10:03 PM
I won´t buy any coins, for too many dollars.

Then just write an eBook, share it, and get coins from others who download your method ;)

Saber
02-28-2015, 12:15 AM
#LeecherDetected

it's good to be back:shout:

Saber
02-28-2015, 12:16 AM
Then just write an eBook, share it, and get coins from others who download your method ;)

he never intents to share,
tbh, he only wants the methods here
and in my experience, something gained easy is far too easy to leak
but when you work hard to gain it, it becomes something more

Xronic
02-28-2015, 12:28 AM
he never intents to share,
tbh, he only wants the methods here
and in my experience, something gained easy is far too easy to leak
but when you work hard to gain it, it becomes something more

Welcome back, I'm new here and starting my own ebook to release, its gonna be the bomb and i like u already abahah xD

swagtmz
02-28-2015, 09:37 AM
The problem is most of the ebooks/methods here have content that is predictable/common knowledge.

Ryuzaki
02-28-2015, 09:40 AM
The problem is most of the ebooks/methods here have content that is predictable/common knowledge.

NO .. you are COMPLETELY wrong mate .. 99% of ebooks in Ange Club are UNIQUE with UNIQUE methods from Ange Members

Tatsumi
02-28-2015, 09:43 AM
I will share some of my methods, but, I still hate this system. But I accept it.

shadypro
02-28-2015, 09:46 AM
I can feel the TBN spirit here :troll:

Ryuzaki
02-28-2015, 09:47 AM
I will share some of my methods, but, I still hate this system. But I accept it.

Still dunno why you hate it ... If you earn some coins with sharing ebooks you can then easy sell them .. so you can earn with it too ..
This forum is not like TBN or LX

Tatsumi
02-28-2015, 09:49 AM
Stop, with this posts. I said, I Accept it.

Xronic
02-28-2015, 09:53 AM
lol xD :troll:

swagtmz
02-28-2015, 09:55 AM
NO .. you are COMPLETELY wrong mate .. 99% of ebooks in Ange Club are UNIQUE with UNIQUE methods from Ange Members

Really though?
Taking a look at the displayed Angeclub ebooks, I bet most of them are the same rehashed shit that can be found from ebooks leaked/published online.
Anyone who is not a noob will know these already.
Some might be unique but their content is of little value since most of them are focused on traffic exchange and earning cents.

Ryuzaki
02-28-2015, 09:57 AM
Really though?
Taking a look at the displayed Angeclub ebooks, I bet most of them are the same rehashed shit that can be found from ebooks leaked/published online.
Some might be unique but their content is of little value since most of them are focused on traffic exchange and earning cents.

You "bet" .. oh man sorry to be rude but you know fu*king nothing .. The ebooks are Unique and VALUE .. Earning cents ? are you mad or something ? Dont judge it if you know NOTHING about it

Xronic
02-28-2015, 09:59 AM
Really though?

never judge a book by it's cover son

swagtmz
02-28-2015, 10:14 AM
You "bet" .. oh man sorry to be rude but you know fu*king nothing .. The ebooks are Unique and VALUE .. Earning cents ? are you mad or something ? Dont judge it if you know NOTHING about it
Yeah, such ebooks are indeed unique and valuable for noobs and low ballers like you. I guess we just have different perspective for things.
I'm not saying all of the ebooks in AngeClub are shit. I'm just stating that the quality needs to be improved. It's constructive criticism so don't get butthurt over some opinion, mkay? Now get back to work and keep grinding for pennies!

Ryuzaki
02-28-2015, 10:19 AM
Yeah, such ebooks are indeed unique and valuable for noobs and low ballers like you. I guess we just have different perspective for things.
I'm not saying all of the ebooks in AngeClub are shit. I'm just stating that the quality needs to be improved. It's constructive criticism so don't get butthurt over some opinion, mkay? Now get back to work and keep grinding for pennies!

Noobs and low ballers ? I am earning per month more than your whole family per year =) Yes you have right we have different perspectives because you want only LEECH and be butthurted when you must do something for others to get methods
Quality needs to be improved ? You didnt even read the ebooks in Ange so HOW can you say that ? :kkk: Back to work ? I was in work yesterday dunno how you :haha: You really need to gain some respect kid

swagtmz
02-28-2015, 10:33 AM
Noobs and low ballers ? I am earning per month more than your whole family per year =) Yes you have right we have different perspectives because you want only LEECH and be butthurted when you must do something for others to get methods
Quality needs to be improved ? You didnt even read the ebooks in Ange so HOW can you say that ? :kkk: Back to work ? I was in work yesterday dunno how you :haha: You really need to gain some respect kid
Yeah sure, keep talking about how many cents you earn my friend. I'm not here just to leech. I have something to give back in return but seeing how low quality the content and the members like you are makes me hold back. And as I said, some of those ebooks are predictable. No need to read it. Traffic selling, social services, adsense.. It's same shit again and again with nothing new.

Ryuzaki
02-28-2015, 10:41 AM
Yeah sure, keep talking about how many cents you earn my friend. I'm not here just to leech. I have something to give back in return but seeing how low quality the content and the members like you are makes me hold back. And as I said, some of those ebooks are predictable. No need to read it. Traffic selling, social services, adsense.. It's same shit again and again with nothing new.

Cents ? :haha: Just shut up already you cunt :cool2:

swagtmz
02-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Cents ? :haha: Just shut up already you cunt :cool2:
No, you shut the fuck up faggot.:haha: You're the one who tried to talk shit about someone's opinion in the first place.

Ryuzaki
02-28-2015, 11:36 AM
No, you shut the fuck up faggot.:haha: You're the one who tried to talk shit about someone's opinion in the first place.
First off all gain some respect cunt
Second I didnt talked any shit i have WRITTEN my opinion about your shitty "opinion"
Third Why are you so butthurt ? You will not leech here :cool2:
And last i give up arguing with some kid with mental problems i dont wanna spam here anymore so go try to be badass somewhere else :slobber:

swagtmz
02-28-2015, 11:56 AM
First off all gain some respect cunt
Second I didnt talked any shit i have WRITTEN my opinion about your shitty "opinion"
Third Why are you so butthurt ? You will not leech here :cool2:
And last i give up arguing with some kid with mental problems i dont wanna spam here anymore so go try to be badass somewhere else :slobber:
I don't need to gain respect from some shithead like you.
You're the one who got butthurt and started babbling that "you know nothing" bullcrap.
Don't worry mate, I'll do the same. I don't wanna argue anymore with some moron like you who can't make proper arguments. :haha:

juicy
02-28-2015, 02:25 PM
lol bottom line

You're all disrespecting butthurts...grow up and find some new friends.

Chillivanilli
02-28-2015, 02:36 PM

1st part
When you would be in AngeClub you would see that the comments of the people say, that they mostly dont know the content of the eBook. If you know the content - ok, then you are really someone who knows much about these things. This is no "high elite forum" where only 100% unknown and unique elite methods are shared. Also you are free to comment every eBook, so if you think an eBook is from low quality you can just say it, or if you think you know everything from an eBook which you see - simply dont unlock it. We don't refund people if they dont like anything, because they free to choose what they download and what not. And if a person in AngeClub is known for low quality eBooks, he will also not earn much because people know he is just releasing things which most of the people already know. Take Angemon as example. He was releasing eBooks since.. years? He has a well known name when it comes to eBooks. Why? Because he mostly releases methods which are unknown and unique. If he releases a new eBook everyone wants to download it because they know it has a very good quality.

2nd part
If someone wanna be part of the forum, he has to accept the rules.
If someone is in a foreign country he has to accept the rules there, too. And if someone does not like the forum or the rules we have here, he just can simply leave and never come back :) We dont force people to register or to buy AngeClub membership and share things or buy coins. We just give the opportunity to make money with many eBooks and bots, and if the person does not like it - just dont subscribe again and give back your critism why you dont like it and we are willing to improve things.

And if someone gives constructive critism he/she is more than welcome to do that, thats the only way we can make things better. To call people noobs and low ballers and get them back to "earn pennies" is no critism, its just getting offensive.

-Closed-