PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

grendel
02-27-2015, 02:56 AM
Hello to all. I'm recently deeply engaged in a few PTC campaigns and now I've found this site. Hoping to learn more and prosper. I do minitasks and try to rent referrals mostly. the warclicks bot is really cool and I'm trying to figure out how I can contribute or earn my way into the angeclub to get the better version. Not sure if it's possible to do without paying actual money but that's what I'd prefer. Or... I'll just wait longer until the PTC stuff is finally paying... but that could be a few months.

Ryuzaki
02-27-2015, 06:07 AM
Forget about PTC mate its useless ! Try some cpm or if you dont want to work then ptp ! Affiliate marketing is good too but s bit hard :( .. Or you can try some youtube ! If you have any question PM me !

Xronic
02-28-2015, 12:51 AM
You should try some ptp sites! also you can create ebooks and sell on here and earn coins

grendel
03-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Hello to all. I'm recently deeply engaged in a few PTC campaigns and now I've found this site. Hoping to learn more and prosper. I do minitasks and try to rent referrals mostly. the warclicks bot is really cool and I'm trying to figure out how I can contribute or earn my way into the angeclub to get the better version. Not sure if it's possible to do without paying actual money but that's what I'd prefer. Or... I'll just wait longer until the PTC stuff is finally paying... but that could be a few months.

Thanks for the advice. PTC was the first easy guide I saw so I followed it and it seems promising as long as I'm patient to stick with it a "few" minutes a day... of course I sit at my computer for hours anyways. But yea, PTP, eh? Yeah, I saw where YouTube channels are raking in the dough. I just don't even know what PTP is and I don't know if I have the energy for anything too involved. PTC is really easy.

Thanks for the invite to PM you. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Please feel free to PM me any quick tips/pointers. Thx!!!

grendel
03-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Forget about PTC mate its useless ! Try some cpm or if you dont want to work then ptp ! Affiliate marketing is good too but s bit hard :( .. Or you can try some youtube ! If you have any question PM me !

See there, "bit hard" turns me on unless we are talking about doing actual work. lol... get enough work at my 9-5 so trying to take it easy mode here. That said, I do enjoy learning about scripting so eventually I'd like to be able to program my own java or C# tools. But... that is a journey ahead of me.

About the ebooks... I'll have to see what other people are posting. Can you clarify what the ebooks are all about? Is it just stuff I could get from TPB or is it like I make some guide that works for me? Does it have to be original or is it just a source to get info?

Xronic
03-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the advice. PTC was the first easy guide I saw so I followed it and it seems promising as long as I'm patient to stick with it a "few" minutes a day... of course I sit at my computer for hours anyways. But yea, PTP, eh? Yeah, I saw where YouTube channels are raking in the dough. I just don't even know what PTP is and I don't know if I have the energy for anything too involved. PTC is really easy.

Thanks for the invite to PM you. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Please feel free to PM me any quick tips/pointers. Thx!!!

PTP Means paid to promote, Like you could use hitleaps to generate minutes then send traffic to your paid to promote link then bam earning depends on which site you use, im still searching for a legit one that pays good for every hit

funaddaa
03-02-2015, 03:28 AM
hi welcome to a2s bro...
just look for new methods what fits you...you will find many working methods here...