PDA

View Full Version : [Already done] a bot for autosurf sites like alexamaster

Co0oL
02-26-2015, 10:14 PM
Well, You could just think from the title ' He wants a bot with proxy support and blah blah '
No, In matter of fact, I just need a bot for autosurf sites "Websyndic - otohits - Alexamaster"
Why ? To be able to run them smoothly on a VPS without being bothered by popups and being able to limit It's bandwidth usage (Using Netlimtier - Google it if You don't know what's that) also to decrease Ram/CPU usage.
I believe this would help anyone running auto surf sites on a vps.

Ussagui
02-26-2015, 10:16 PM
nice ideia!

Danger Devil
02-26-2015, 11:27 PM
Well, You could just think from the title ' He wants a bot with proxy support and blah blah '
No, In matter of fact, I just need a bot for autosurf sites "Websyndic - otohits - Alexamaster"
Why ? To be able to run them smoothly on a VPS without being bothered by popups and being able to limit It's bandwidth usage (Using Netlimtier - Google it if You don't know what's that) also to decrease Ram/CPU usage.

there are already bot on these i angeclub section.Buy angeclub Enjoy $$.i wonder if someone will release the public one

sterilz
02-26-2015, 11:42 PM
#Angeclub you'll find what you want!
100% worth it.

Chillivanilli
02-27-2015, 12:22 AM

You can get a bot for alexamaster and websyndic in angeclub.
I was planing to release the websyndic bot for the public, limited to 3-5threads, for promo.

medsamy
02-27-2015, 12:40 AM
You can get a bot for alexamaster and websyndic in angeclub.
I was planing to release the websyndic bot for the public, limited to 3-5threads, for promo.

thats a good idea, so if you are planning this , just i request that bot will run with A2S authentification, so only subscribers in A2S can run it

Chillivanilli
02-27-2015, 12:41 AM
thats a good idea, so if you are planning this , just i request that bot will run with A2S authentification, so only subscribers in A2S can run it

No i was planing to make a public bot with advertising to a2s, like the woc bot which gave us many new registrations. There is already the websyndic bot for angeclub members. It has an authentication system

medsamy
02-27-2015, 12:45 AM
No i was planing to make a public bot with advertising to a2s, like the woc bot which gave us many new registrations. There is already the websyndic bot for angeclub members. It has an authentication system

yeh,that gonna be good for A2S as Warofclicks bot was

Co0oL
02-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Chillivanilli | It's not really that hard to make bots for those sites I think ;D | You could always make a Premium version for AngeClub, Im Sure such bot will help many people and promote a2s greatly :D

joshposh
02-27-2015, 02:44 PM
yeh,that gonna be good for A2S as Warofclicks bot was

If you can improve on the war of clicks bot and other bots that you have made, and make them only available to ange club members, I'll join immediately.

Danger Devil
02-27-2015, 02:49 PM
If you can improve on the war of clicks bot and other bots that you have made, and make them only available to ange club members, I'll join immediately.

there are bots in angeclub which are advance than regular.

Xronic
02-27-2015, 03:15 PM

Your acually right, It will bring more members, cause people will leak and alot of people will use and its like advertiseing Lmao, thats how i got here haha

komando
02-27-2015, 05:17 PM
i think its good idea :cool2:

joshposh
02-27-2015, 11:07 PM
there are bots in angeclub which are advance than regular.

I spoke with chilli about this 2 months ago. I'm assuming a lot of programming has happened since then.

Xronic
02-28-2015, 12:44 AM
Wow awesome, I cant wait till i get this omg $$$$$$$

Kangsdayat
03-12-2015, 04:51 AM
Sory OOT, If we join angeclub..then we need to use coins to get those bot or no ?

iiiton
03-12-2015, 05:04 AM
Sory OOT, If we join angeclub..then we need to use coins to get those bot or no ?
Yes, to be able to download the bots and even the e-books, you need a coin to unlock it.

tuvietthao
03-12-2015, 02:46 PM
that bot is very success, it makes me come here, register and pull out money from my wallet to buy coins and upgrade my account to take the VIP version

King Julian
03-17-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm a newbie here, How to join Angeclub? is it difficult to join?

Chillivanilli
03-17-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm a newbie here, How to join Angeclub? is it difficult to join?

Read this:
https://a2s.in/questions-help/740-common-questions-answers-look-posting.html
https://a2s.in/news-announcements/967-official-angecoin-price.html
https://a2s.in/news-announcements/508-angecoin-announcement.html