PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

legendclaw24
02-24-2015, 04:00 PM
I saw many new members are posting replies without any reasons just for having more posts to be regular member in this forum to participate in the giveaways. Is there any way to stop them?

Ryuzaki
02-24-2015, 04:04 PM
I saw many new members are posting replies without any reasons just for having more posts to be regular member in this forum to participate in the giveaways. Is there any way to stop them?
Angemon what do you say to this ?

shadypro
02-24-2015, 04:25 PM

Yeah just mention all admins/mods here :blz::troll: Angemon Chillivanilli KidRock Pikachu funaddaa medsamy Kunkka Xenom
Ohh , and don't forget the future president and admin of all admins Ryuzaki

Angemon
02-24-2015, 04:27 PM
legendclaw24 I guess that mods work to stop spam , admins can't do all the work. Thanks for the thread , I hope members can understand that they may get a perma ban if they keep spamming.

Chillivanilli
02-24-2015, 04:28 PM

If i see spam posts i'll delete them, but i (we admins) dont have time to check the forum every day for spam posts, so this should be the task of the mods. If people just write something like "thanks for this post" or something similar, it should be deleted.

medsamy
02-24-2015, 04:35 PM
just spamming everyday , i think Angemon should make points system, whoever have negative sold (due to spam thread or deleted posts) have their accounts closed.

legendclaw24
02-24-2015, 05:33 PM
Angemon Welcome!