PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Twitch.tv Chat Bot

toxicFTW
02-24-2015, 12:19 AM
I'm trying to do my own Twitch bot, that goes to random channels, sends the message, and goes to the next. But, there are two problems, account & ip get banned really easily, and i can't make a bot that goes to a new proxy, and registers a new account with it, then repeats the main steps. Bot for this maybe? There are a lot Twitch bots, but no one can send messages to random channel's chat. I guess.

Chillivanilli
02-24-2015, 12:49 AM
I'm trying to do my own Twitch bot, that goes to random channels, sends the message, and goes to the next. But, there are two problems, account & ip get banned really easily, and i can't make a bot that goes to a new proxy, and registers a new account with it, then repeats the main steps. Bot for this maybe? There are a lot Twitch bots, but no one can send messages to random channel's chat. I guess.

Just read the rules before you request something... https://a2s.in/bot-requests/731-bot-requesting-rules.html

toxicFTW
02-24-2015, 12:58 AM
Just read the rules before you request something... https://a2s.in/bot-requests/731-bot-requesting-rules.html

I did. What did i wrong?

Chillivanilli
02-24-2015, 01:09 AM
I did. What did i wrong?

Please read the following thread carefully before requesting a bot!

Your request will simply be ignored if its not appropriate

What you need to do when you request a bot

Post the website you need the bot for
Describe the website and the tasks the bot should do as good as you can!!
Should there be any extras? Multi threaded? Proxy support?
If it's a website which pays money, make sure they have legit payment proofs!!!

I dont know twitch - you did not explain the website
You did not mention how to earn there
You did not describe what you need to do on the website to earn money

toxicFTW
02-24-2015, 01:51 AM
I dont know twitch - you did not explain the website
You did not mention how to earn there
You did not describe what you need to do on the website to earn money

Oh.
Thats the most popular gamer streaming stuff.
I have many sample texts, mostly for forums (for referrals), PTP sites, you can promote everything by sending messages to random low viewer base channels, so you won't get banned for spamming. There is a random channel page, that lists (mostly little channels) new channels with every refresh. I already got a lot of referrals, and around $1-1,5 daily by half-auto texting. It's more like manual, because i don't have coder skills. I'm only doing that on one or maybe two pc, just for some minutes till i have free time, so if you run it on like 5 vps with well coded bot, thats huge earning. Only an automate proxy switcher needed, that switch to a new one every hour, or when got banned, and of course, an account creator (they have easy captcha).

toxicFTW
02-24-2015, 02:26 AM
Chillivanilli let's talk about it in private, i guess, if you're interested, i know almost everything about this system, i just can't write a bot, did my method with just an autoclicker, and it works like a dream.