PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] War of Clicks Colonize Bot

BitCoinStore
02-20-2015, 05:23 PM
Post the website you need the bot for
https://www.warofclicks.com/Referrals/Rent

Describe the website and the tasks the bot should do as good as you can!!
Everyone knows what War of Clicks is but it would be nice to have a bot that
would auto claim any available referrals inside the pool.
Should there be any extras? Multi threaded? Proxy support?
None that I can think of.

shadypro
02-20-2015, 05:34 PM
too simple , give him something more complex :D

BitCoinStore
02-20-2015, 05:36 PM
too simple , give him something more complex :D

But this would be super helpful! What's something more complex :P Time to think

Ryuzaki
02-20-2015, 05:37 PM
But this would be super helpful! What's something more complex :P Time to think

I think there is already a imacros for this out ..

Chillivanilli
02-20-2015, 05:44 PM

I was thinking about that, but:

I need to rent a referal like this first and capture the http requests which are made. I tried to rent a referal once but after about 10 minutes still nothing happend, then i gave up.
If i would release that bot, everyone would use it, too. Right now my woc bot has over 3000 downloads. So lets say just 2000people of the 3000 downloads using it. If 2000 people would also use this ref bot, you won't get more / less refs like now because so many people with that bot trying to get refs. If there would be 1 ref avaible, 2000 bots try to get that ref at the same time, but only 1 gets it. You get what i mean?

This maybe would be something for AngeClub members. Because if only a few members got a bot like this, they will get all the refs. The more people using such kind of bot the less is the chance of getting a ref.

BitCoinStore
02-20-2015, 05:48 PM
I was thinking about that, but:

I need to rent a referal like this first and capture the http requests which are made. I tried to rent a referal once but after about 10 minutes still nothing happend, then i gave up.
If i would release that bot, everyone would use it, too. Right now my woc bot has over 3000 downloads. So lets say just 2000people of the 3000 downloads using it. If 2000 people would also use this ref bot, you won't get more / less refs like now because so many people with that bot trying to get refs. If there would be 1 ref avaible, 2000 bots try to get that ref at the same time, but only 1 gets it. You get what i mean?

This maybe would be something for AngeClub members. Because if only a few members got a bot like this, they will get all the refs. The more people using such kind of bot the less is the chance of getting a ref.

Could I pay for the bot? Make it private?

Chillivanilli
02-20-2015, 06:14 PM
Could I pay for the bot? Make it private?

Mhh i think if i decide to make it, i'll put it in AngeClub and put in some restrictions like that the bot is only checking once per 2hours for 10 minutes if a ref is avaible. Because if i release such a bot, the person who has it will get all the refs and ruins it for everyone else (i've learned from the past)

shadypro
02-20-2015, 06:16 PM
Mhh i think if i decide to make it, i'll put it in AngeClub and put in some restrictions like that the bot is only checking once per 2hours for 10 minutes if a ref is avaible. Because if i release such a bot, the person who has it will get all the refs and ruins it for everyone else (i've learned from the past)

Go ahead and make a bot for the guy
They are stock referrals available for the rest nubs :blz:

Ussagui
02-20-2015, 09:51 PM
guys there is a macro for that ... and it works well! (i used it!) dont make it in the bot ... or if u make it do it like and option (or rent or the normal job) else the probably to get a rent is to low ... if u want the script i post it here .... use it like 5min or 10 and im sure u get refs ;)

medsamy
02-20-2015, 11:23 PM
guys there is a macro for that ... and it works well! (i used it!) dont make it in the bot ... or if u make it do it like and option (or rent or the normal job) else the probably to get a rent is to low ... if u want the script i post it here .... use it like 5min or 10 and im sure u get refs ;)
can you post the script ?

Ussagui
02-21-2015, 12:35 AM
can you post the script ?

if im not wrong is this one :D it will use WarCoin to buy not money ($)

VERSION BUILD=8881205 RECORDER=FX
SET !TIMEOUT 10
SET !TIMEOUT_TAG 1
SET !LOOP -9999999
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Colonize<SP>Mines
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INS ATTR=CLASS:iCheck-helper&&TXT:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:rentForm ATTR=ID:PaymentWarcoin
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:rentForm ATTR=ID:PaymentButton

RamZilla
02-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Yeah, don't worry Apache will take care of it.

"You rented 1 referral(s) from available pool"

Ussagui
02-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Yeah, don't worry Apache will take care of it.

"You rented 1 referral(s) from available pool"

nice! I earn 3 today :D

Ryuzaki
02-22-2015, 09:27 PM
if im not wrong is this one :D it will use WarCoin to buy not money ($)

Hey Ussa ! :)
First thanks for Imacro but after few refreshes my browser screen just turn white and stucks at it :/ Any help ?

Ussagui
02-23-2015, 01:52 AM
First thanks for Imacro but after few refreshes my browser screen just turn white and stucks at it :/ Any help ?

Rly Ryu?! :S I don't know why ... never happened to me ... well it crashed one time ...

Are you using the Bot + Macro at same time?! maby multiple request for the same http crashed your page .. i dont rly know :s but i can change the macro if u need, try do the same by other ways ... :)

but try again and check if you have the same problem :/

today i runned it like 2h, stoped a little and runned again and didnt crash ... and few refs too x(

http://s27.postimg.org/6h8oknxmr/refs.png

oh, you're welcome btw! :P

Dreamer
02-23-2015, 03:47 AM
Rly Ryu?! :S I don't know why ... never happened to me ... well it crashed one time ...

Are you using the Bot + Macro at same time?! maby multiple request for the same http crashed your page .. i dont rly know :s but i can change the macro if u need, try do the same by other ways ... :)

but try again and check if you have the same problem :/

today i runned it like 2h, stoped a little and runned again and didnt crash ... and few refs too x(

http://s27.postimg.org/6h8oknxmr/refs.png

oh, you're welcome btw! :P

#Fixxed. Good stats.

Dreamer
02-23-2015, 04:32 AM

Check PM man.

Ryuzaki
02-23-2015, 09:03 AM
Check PM man.
Checked and answered thanks mate :) do you think i must turn off the bot when running this imacro ?

Ussagui
02-23-2015, 12:30 PM
#Fixxed. Good stats.

Thanks! Btw i got 4 in a row now! :D yeahhhhhhhhhh

Ryuzaki
02-23-2015, 01:33 PM
Thanks! Btw i got 4 in a row now! :D yeahhhhhhhhhh

I have just bought 10 refferals from stock :D

RamZilla
02-23-2015, 01:49 PM
@Chillivani, Try capturing requests while you run the imacro. :)

Lormadon
02-23-2015, 02:21 PM
sory wrong section...

Ryuzaki
02-23-2015, 03:17 PM
sory wrong section...

what mate ?

Dreamer
02-23-2015, 03:33 PM
Checked and answered thanks mate :) do you think i must turn off the bot when running this imacro ?

I think wont happen anything if you keep urself bit far from ranking, there are a lot of players, lol, I dont think so, I runned it all night x) and np.

bigmama
02-23-2015, 04:21 PM
sorry , but how do you use this iMacros ? That is, on what pages warofclicks I have to be ?

Ryuzaki
02-23-2015, 07:00 PM
sorry , but how do you use this iMacros ? That is, on what pages warofclicks I have to be ?

Download Imacros (Google it) into your browser .. then open it in your browser and edit some default imacro into the imacro above and click on start

Ussagui
02-23-2015, 09:34 PM

Download Imacros (Google it) into your browser .. then open it in your browser and edit some default imacro into the imacro above and click on start

But use firefox! I don't know if its only me ... but some macros works better on FireFox than Chrome! So i stoped using Imacros on Chrome ... and i recomend FireFox!

Chillivanilli
02-23-2015, 09:47 PM

I made some tests and i got it to work, now i just need it to work autopilot, and this is more complicated than i thought, since there are some limits etc.
When i finish it i'll release it in AngeClub only because of the reasons i wrote here in the thread.

Ryuzaki
02-23-2015, 09:47 PM
I like that "Accepted" :D

Dreamer
02-23-2015, 11:05 PM
Ryuzaki

Is working the script for you Ryu? Cuz today I feelt that "white screen" you said before, but yesterday I had not problems, dunno

Ussagui
02-23-2015, 11:26 PM
I made some tests and i got it to work, now i just need it to work autopilot, and this is more complicated than i thought, since there are some limits etc.
When i finish it i'll release it in AngeClub only because of the reasons i wrote here in the thread.

I like that "Accepted" :D

Me too! :cool2:

Ryuzaki
02-24-2015, 06:28 AM
Ryuzaki

Is working the script for you Ryu? Cuz today I feelt that "white screen" you said before, but yesterday I had not problems, dunno

Not tried it dont have enought Warcoins :( But i cashouted first 2USD :D

Dreamer
02-24-2015, 06:33 AM
Not tried it dont have enought Warcoins :( But i cashouted first 2USD :D

Congratulations then lol, today will be my second cashout, 5$ :)

P.D: Do u recommend me buy ange or rogue club?

Ryuzaki
02-24-2015, 06:38 AM

I was never on Rogue Club but Ange Club is 100% worth it !

pinkmonroe
02-24-2015, 06:41 AM
this bot was supper helpful i been letting it run for the past two days now Your total clicks 2939 lol thank you for this =)

Ryuzaki
02-24-2015, 07:10 AM
this bot was supper helpful i been letting it run for the past two days now Your total clicks 2939 lol thank you for this =)

Hehe i am using the Ange version :D 3days 4-5 hours per day and 14k+ clicks hehe

pinkmonroe
02-24-2015, 07:12 AM
Hehe i am using the Ange version :D 3days 4-5 hours per day and 14k+ clicks hehe

whats the Ange version ?? can you pm it to me ???

Ryuzaki
02-24-2015, 07:25 AM
whats the Ange version ?? can you pm it to me ???

Its just a faster version of bot only for Ange Club members

pinkmonroe
02-24-2015, 11:00 AM
Its just a faster version of bot only for Ange Club members
How do I become a member ?

Ryuzaki
02-24-2015, 11:07 AM
How do I become a member ?
Click on Upgrade and then buy it its $8/month

pinkmonroe
02-25-2015, 01:40 AM
Click on Upgrade and then buy it its $8/month

thank you...

Ussagui
02-25-2015, 02:03 AM

how? i got this message
Please Contact Us Via Ticket System. Error Code: WLx1000

Dreamer
02-25-2015, 02:24 AM
how? i got this message

No idea, an system error maybe, try delete your cache and relogg and cashout again, if not send ticket like it saids there.

Chillivanilli
02-25-2015, 01:09 PM
how? i got this message

You are mostly banned i think. I got this message too when trying to cashout, i did not contact then, after 2 or 3 days i got banned.
But maybe not.. Just contact them :P

Ussagui
02-25-2015, 09:59 PM
You are mostly banned i think. I got this message too when trying to cashout, i did not contact then, after 2 or 3 days i got banned.
But maybe not.. Just contact them :P

dont say that x(

Ussagui
02-26-2015, 10:02 PM
Bad news ... i send a ticket ... and yes ... i think i will banned x( fml ... bye angeclub :'x

pinkmonroe
02-28-2015, 11:34 PM
make a new one with a new ip =) it will work use foxy proxy to do it at least your ip will be saved

twig123
03-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Ryuzaki

I as well am getting the white screen issue when trying to use the imacros script. a few days ago it worked and I snagged 2, but haven't been able to get any more because of the white screens...

Edit: I switched to the "Game" theme and I haven't had the white screen issue since switching... Scored 2 more refs :)

Xronic
03-02-2015, 10:28 PM
This is acually not a good idea. Then people will be struggling tryna get mines and so on. And if someone got it in angelcub they would leak it on forums for likes and so on. then everyone will have it

Chillivanilli
03-02-2015, 11:25 PM
This is acually not a good idea. Then people will be struggling tryna get mines and so on. And if someone got it in angelcub they would leak it on forums for likes and so on. then everyone will have it

AngeClub bots have an authentication system, so you need an account in the database to access the bot. You are also only allowed to run my bots on 1 ip only, so even if someone would leak the bot + auth account, you could only use it on 1 ip, so useless for more than 1 person.

Xronic
03-02-2015, 11:27 PM
AngeClub bots have an authentication system, so you need an account in the database to access the bot. You are also only allowed to run my bots on 1 ip only, so even if someone would leak the bot + auth account, you could only use it on 1 ip, so useless for more than 1 person.

oh cant someone edit the code or anything ?

Chillivanilli
03-02-2015, 11:36 PM
oh cant someone edit the code or anything ?

Right now yes, its coded in java. I obfuscated the code, but people who know java can easily decompile it read the source out of the context and remove the auth system and compile the bot again.
People in AngeClub already did this... so i will compile my future bots & updates into .exe now (windows use only :( ) but its a way better protection.

Xronic
03-02-2015, 11:45 PM
good mate! :) still trying my best to get my pp verified so i can support ange!

RamZilla
03-04-2015, 02:20 PM
@Chillivani, you release your code under apache 2, which gives us legal right to modify it. Also, I have a colonize bot almost done, just need to get the regex :)

Chillivanilli
03-04-2015, 03:20 PM
@Chillivani, you release your code under apache 2, which gives us legal right to modify it. Also, I have a colonize bot almost done, just need to get the regex :)

What? :P
If i obfuscated my code and not explicit give my "ok" to edit anything so you are not legally allowed to modify it and release it. I dont know why you think you are allowed to.
Sure you can decompile it, it's just a .jar file, so everyone can decompile it. I made it so you can use it os independend. I'll stick with this for my next public bots, although there are some people editing my bots for their own use. I dont care since i do this just for promotion for a2s, and if the people are smart enough to decompile the jar, modify things and compile it again, it show's that they dont know anything about coding bots themselves, so i'm still better than anybody who does this :D

shadypro
03-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Chillivanilli lol , i got offended :sweat:

Chillivanilli
03-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Chillivanilli lol , i got offended :sweat:

lol this was not to offend you. what i wanted to say is that i dont care if people do this with bots i release to the public. i have something against it when people do this and share it with others. when i release bots as a .jar file i know that people can decompile it easily, so i also know that there are people who know java and who can edit the bot if they want. i also said this to RamZilla who said (if i have understood it right) that everyone has the "legal right" to modify my bots which is definietly not true without my acception.

shadypro
03-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Don't worry Chillivanilli I knew you were talking to ramzilla , I was just joking , you know me , hehe :)
Also good luck with your new protection , give it to me to test it , hehe :cool2:

RamZilla
03-05-2015, 03:30 PM
@Chillivani, the included license with your app, Apache 2, allows us too. :0

pimmelhd
03-05-2015, 07:27 PM
First post here:

iMacros

Rent Refs with Balance:

SET !TIMEOUT 25
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !LOOP -99999
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST
URL GOTO=http://www.warofclicks.com/Referrals/Rent
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:rentForm ATTR=ID:PaymentBalance

Rent Refs with WC:

SET !TIMEOUT 25
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !LOOP -99999
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST

medsamy
03-05-2015, 08:01 PM
First post here:

iMacros

Rent Refs with Balance:

SET !TIMEOUT 25
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !LOOP -99999
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST

Rent Refs with WC:

SET !TIMEOUT 25
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !LOOP -99999
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST

good as first post, dont forget to introduce yourself also :)

Einhver
03-06-2015, 06:14 AM
First post here:

iMacros

Rent Refs with Balance:

SET !TIMEOUT 25
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !LOOP -99999
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST

Rent Refs with WC:

SET !TIMEOUT 25
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !LOOP -99999
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST

Thanks for posting this script bro :)

pimmelhd
03-10-2015, 09:02 PM
No problemo Einhver
Im gonna post a Introduction soon^^ medsamy

marwankous
03-16-2015, 04:27 AM
I dont know how profits doubled in this site

Maikol665
05-07-2015, 10:02 AM
hello mate, now if you create a bot for this.

for only angeclub members.

(YOUR CODE SOLVE CAT CAPTCHA)
WAIT SECONDS = 10 (or more.)

mido
03-15-2018, 01:23 AM
Hello and welcome !
Have fun here
And remember that the best methods for earning money/bitcoins you can get in AngeClub (Mine method for earning BTC for FREE is there too :3)
We all hope that you enjoy your stay here