PDA

View Full Version : [Selling] Addmefast account

GOTrules
02-19-2015, 09:15 PM
Hi guys!

I'm selling one addmefast account with 2000 points for $1. Pretty good if you use Facebook or Youtube to promote your CPA/ PPD links. I accept Paypal only.

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/775724addmefast.png

Post here if you're interested. First-come, first-served.

I might have more accounts to sell in the future. The rate will be $1 for 2000 points. :smile:

Co0oL
02-19-2015, 10:19 PM
Good luck with sellings, Just a headsup for next owner, AddmeFast is hunting account sellers xD

GOTrules
02-19-2015, 10:31 PM
Good luck with sellings, Just a headsup for next owner, AddmeFast is hunting account sellers xD

Oh, they do? Damn, I'm trying to sell different accounts of different types of sites that provide different types of service to be a Sub and buy the Angeclub access. :D Well, I'll try to find a good method to use these points if nobody's buying it! :p

Pikachu
02-19-2015, 11:02 PM
Oh, they do? Damn, I'm trying to sell different accounts of different types of sites that provide different types of service to be a Sub and buy the Angeclub access. :D Well, I'll try to find a good method to use these points if nobody's buying it! :p

Yes itīs hard to sell an addmefast account (unless it has a lot of points), if you join angeclub im pretty sure you can find some ebooks which you can use your points for. Whenever you want to close the thread shoot me a Pm

Pikachu
02-20-2015, 12:20 AM
Thread Closed.