PDA

View Full Version : Rapidshare will DIE

Ryuzaki
02-12-2015, 08:36 PM
So just now i readed on seznam.cz (czech website) that gigant Rapidshare will end in 31.3 :cry:
No one knows how the founders have so decided .. sad end of an era ..

Chillivanilli
02-12-2015, 09:41 PM
So just now i readed on seznam.cz (czech website) that gigant Rapidshare will end in 31.3 :cry:
No one knows how the founders have so decided .. sad end of an era ..

Damn.. i know back in the days when rapidshare was the number 1 of the hoster scene. Then uploaded.to came up (the admin of rmx4u.com - an awesome forum for music these days) and many other filehosters. Then rapidshare implemented their point system with which you could buy premium accounts. There was a kind of premium points generator i remember :D With this you could generate premium points by downloading your own files and reseting your ip. I sold those accounts for good money.

When i remember it was like 8 years ago.. Daaamn.. I'm feeling like a grandpa today

Dis a sad day 4 the scene

And btw. "noone knows why the founders have so decided": Of course they decided it because their company is not making good money anymore. They were the worlds largest and most used filehoster, but after they were observed by the police and they needed to add rules for warez hosting and they deleted all the warez noone used them anymore.

Ryuzaki
02-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Damn.. i know back in the days when rapidshare was the number 1 of the hoster scene. Then uploaded.to came up (the admin of rmx4u.com - an awesome forum for music these days) and many other filehosters. Then rapidshare implemented their point system with which you could buy premium accounts. There was a kind of premium points generator i remember :D With this you could generate premium points by downloading your own files and reseting your ip. I sold those accounts for good money.

When i remember it was like 8 years ago.. Daaamn.. I'm feeling like a grandpa today

Dis a sad day 4 the scene

And btw. "noone knows why the founders have so decided": Of course they decided it because their company is not making good money anymore. They were the worlds largest and most used filehoster, but after they were observed by the police and they needed to add rules for warez hosting and they deleted all the warez noone used them anymore.

you have right i remember selling these accounts when i was 17 :D good money :cool2:
its kinda sad that their era ends

Dreamer
02-13-2015, 06:27 AM
RapidShare was really not good, MU in their moments or MF, I used to be use MF in the most cases :D