PDA

View Full Version : 5$ from Alexamaster (0,9$ / day)

Chillivanilli
02-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Got paid 5$ by Alexamaster! My second payment from them.

http://i.imgur.com/uq3OAlW.png
Not much, but 100% autopilot and earned within 5-6 days.

Requesting my 3rd payment today
http://i.imgur.com/zLmqRPm.png

How?
#AngeClub... :)

Dama aka Dangs
02-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Very nice earning Chilli :)

dinobreaker
02-07-2015, 01:18 AM
wow :love:
can you teach me your method??

Chillivanilli
02-07-2015, 02:17 AM
wow :love:
can you teach me your method??

You can find it in the AngeClub section

Danger Devil
02-07-2015, 07:21 AM
congrats chilli.
i am too using it thanks to you

joshposh
02-13-2015, 12:48 PM
I tried running the autosurf on my second laptop overnight and twice I had to check on it because it froze because of too many video pop ups. Does the bot that you offer have the same issues? End around?

Chillivanilli
02-13-2015, 02:19 PM
I tried running the autosurf on my second laptop overnight and twice I had to check on it because it froze because of too many video pop ups. Does the bot that you offer have the same issues? End around?

No its a http bot it does not use any browser.

joshposh
02-14-2015, 08:10 AM
No its a http bot it does not use any browser.

I learn something everyday. How long does it take to learn and become a good coder?

Chillivanilli
02-14-2015, 02:21 PM
I learn something everyday. How long does it take to learn and become a good coder?

This is off-topic, but to become a good coder it will need a very long time. I'm learning java for about 10 months now and i'd say i'm still a beginner. If you only talking about bot coding, you see in my example that you can learn it in a few months.

Ussagui
02-17-2015, 01:42 PM
Hi can someone help me? I use Alexamaster (the simple way) i let the computer on all the night and when i wake up i got something like 3 pages open with error and messages like "are you sure you want to quit" so Alexamaster stop working :s any ideia?

Chillivanilli
02-17-2015, 01:49 PM
Hi can someone help me? I use Alexamaster (the simple way) i let the computer on all the night and when i wake up i got something like 3 pages open with error and messages like "are you sure you want to quit" so Alexamaster stop working :s any ideia?

I think using alexamaster the manual way is a waste of time, since you always get those errors and need to take a look at all your vps manually to make sure the surfbar is still running.. And you only can earn about 10 cents per vps / day.

I think you can install some addons which blocks javascript and other stuff to avaid for example the "are you sure you want to quit" message. But if you block flash and videos it will place bad votes on your account.

GOTrules
02-18-2015, 11:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/uq3OAlW.png

http://i.imgur.com/zLmqRPm.png

How?

Have you received your third payment? I just get points from a ref of mine, but I earn only $1 a month since I don't use the site at all. It would be cool if they keep paying when using this bot.

Chillivanilli
02-18-2015, 11:39 PM
Have you received your third payment? I just get points from a ref of mine, but I earn only $1 a month since I don't use the site at all. It would be cool if they keep paying when using this bot.

Yep they keep paying me
http://i.imgur.com/cwcjof4.png

http://i.imgur.com/vPHg6fR.png

I'm too busy and too lazy to update the proxy management of the bot. I need to restart it 1-2 times / day. If i would not need to restart it i'd probably make 1,5$ / day

GOTrules
02-18-2015, 11:57 PM
Yep they keep paying me
http://i.imgur.com/cwcjof4.png

http://i.imgur.com/vPHg6fR.png

I'm too busy and too lazy to update the proxy management of the bot. I need to restart it 1-2 times / day. If i would not need to restart it i'd probably make 1,5$ / day

Thanks for the reply! Thats sounds great! Congrats on the earnings!

Ussagui
02-19-2015, 01:32 AM
i got almost $3 ... 5 more for Angel member :P

---

i was reading the rules ... and now im rly sad .... i need to have $8 + $1 to be member and buy the bot right? :'/ i'm so sad i go sleep crying ... ty a2s.in ... thank you Chillivanilli :fire:

:spook:

Chillivanilli
02-19-2015, 02:57 AM
i got almost $3 ... 5 more for Angel member :P

---

i was reading the rules ... and now im rly sad .... i need to have $8 + $1 to be member and buy the bot right? :'/ i'm so sad i go sleep crying ... ty a2s.in ... thank you Chillivanilli :fire:

:spook:

As you can read here: https://a2s.in/questions-help/740-common-questions-answers-look-posting.html (the part about AngeClub) a2s is no leecher forum, it's about sharing. If you just wanna leech you need to pay, if you share something you'll get AngeCoins for it which you can spend yourself or sell to others.

funaddaa
02-19-2015, 03:09 AM
good earning
:slobber:

Ussagui
02-19-2015, 02:57 PM
i know i read it ... but what kind of stuffs can we share? I know a lot but its more about games ... bots for games :/ and earn money with games! is that good to share here? Or useless stuffs?

shadypro
02-19-2015, 03:03 PM
i know i read it ... but what kind of stuffs can we share? I know a lot but its more about games ... bots for games :/ and earn money with games! is that good to share here? Or useless stuffs?

I guess most ppl here don't play games ( i just stopped playing them too recently ) but they watch animes , right Ryuzaki ? :miao:
Mostly in AngeClub there are ebooks and bots. Idk , if you have spare $8 you can try ur luck :cool2:

Ussagui
02-19-2015, 03:09 PM
I guess most ppl here don't play games ( i just stopped playing them too recently ) but they watch animes , right Ryuzaki ? :miao:
Mostly in AngeClub there are ebooks and bots. Idk , if you have spare $8 you can try ur luck :cool2:

i need $9 to buy a bot :P but i want to share something :/ but like i said ... i have more about games ... because i'm new at making money x(

shadypro
02-19-2015, 03:13 PM
i need $9 to buy a bot :P but i want to share something :/ but like i said ... i have more about games ... because i'm new at making money x(

You need $8,6 :cool2:

EdgarT
02-19-2015, 03:14 PM

If you have some cool and unseen methods to earn ingame currency or some exploits you can share them too. You can write ebook and maybe someone will give you coin to see that.

jumbala
02-19-2015, 03:26 PM
Nice earnings

akshaysi
02-19-2015, 04:03 PM
congratzz sir

Ryuzaki
02-19-2015, 04:23 PM

Ussagui i can sell you 1 coin for only 0.6 USD :P

Ryuzaki
02-19-2015, 04:27 PM

Btw you can write an ebook on how to earn with games :P

Ussagui
02-19-2015, 09:54 PM
Ussagui i can sell you 1 coin for only 0.6 USD :P

how? :o that would be nice! Thanks! :D

Ussagui
02-19-2015, 09:57 PM
Btw you can write an ebook on how to earn with games :P

Lets say that maby the method existe but alot of people doesnt know maby :o
because i dont belive i was the only one doing it xO its like, impossible xD

twig123
02-27-2015, 01:01 AM

Chillivanilli - I joined specifically to give some input on the Alexa Master bot. I'll be upgrading to AngeClub sometime after I get home, but wanted to leave some ideas.

My understanding of Alexa Master, it only checks to make sure that the IP running the "AutoSurf" URL visits the referred domain (the one the normally pops open in a new tab). If this is true, then the below HTTP headers could just be modified to overwrite any of these headers with a random IP Address:

X-FORWARDED-FOR
CLIENT-IP
VIA

This would mean that instead of having to use proxies, that we could just give it a range of IPs and have it inject the random IP into any/all of the HTTP headers above. So, as long as the "AutoSurf" URL and the accompanying site that it pops up both have the same IP injected in the header, then it should register the "visit" from the proper IP.

Thoughts?

Chillivanilli
02-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Chillivanilli - I joined specifically to give some input on the Alexa Master bot. I'll be upgrading to AngeClub sometime after I get home, but wanted to leave some ideas.

My understanding of Alexa Master, it only checks to make sure that the IP running the "AutoSurf" URL visits the referred domain (the one the normally pops open in a new tab). If this is true, then the below HTTP headers could just be modified to overwrite any of these headers with a random IP Address:

X-FORWARDED-FOR
CLIENT-IP
VIA

This would mean that instead of having to use proxies, that we could just give it a range of IPs and have it inject the random IP into any/all of the HTTP headers above. So, as long as the "AutoSurf" URL and the accompanying site that it pops up both have the same IP injected in the header, then it should register the "visit" from the proper IP.

Thoughts?

Thats right, this is a kind of ip "spoofing", but it only works in bad coded websites, if they only check the headers. I thought about that long time ago and i searched on the web, but since everybody wrote that this does not really work, i leaved it like that. I know that another bot maker was using this ip spoofing when he made some bots for a promo and it worked there.

But thanks for the suggestion, i'll try that and let you know if it works!

Edit:
Tested and i confirm that it works :)
X-FORWARDED-FOR does the trick. I cannot believe they are so stupid to check the ip this way and not via remoteaddress.. The only problem is not that alexamaster saves the geo location of each ip which tries to connect to them. And the javascript they are using uses the remoteaddress and not reading the ip through the X-FORWAREDED-FOR header. So each ip got the same location, although they are completely different ip's.

It works, but i think if they take a closer look it is easily detectable.

Xronic
02-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Guys don't make yourpassword like how i did mines 043u034;jE{@#)($_ . It will not work they hash isn't capable of hashing and decrypting that. Use letteres and numbes

Chillivanilli
02-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Guys don't make yourpassword like how i did mines 043u034;jE{@#)($_ . It will not work they hash isn't capable of hashing and decrypting that. Use letteres and numbes

lol so you cannot access your account after creating it?

Xronic
02-27-2015, 02:25 PM
Yes you can but don't make it with chinese symbols, i had to contatc them but i got fast customer support also! :D Its legit

Ussagui
02-27-2015, 02:26 PM
lol so you cannot access your account after creating it?

LOL perfect x'D
thats why i use stupid passwords :P like "ilovemycat" (i dont have a cat btw xD) and when need numbers its 123 or 321 -.-'

komando
02-27-2015, 05:11 PM
might buy ange :)

twig123
02-28-2015, 12:58 AM
Edit:
Tested and i confirm that it works :)
X-FORWARDED-FOR does the trick. I cannot believe they are so stupid to check the ip this way and not via remoteaddress.. The only problem is not that alexamaster saves the geo location of each ip which tries to connect to them. And the javascript they are using uses the remoteaddress and not reading the ip through the X-FORWAREDED-FOR header. So each ip got the same location, although they are completely different ip's.

It works, but i think if they take a closer look it is easily detectable.

Woot! :D
The IP's wouldn't have to actually be "random" per se...
Maybe the bot could just mimic IPs in the same subnet as the actual IP or something?
A simple whois lookup of the current IP should produce some valid ranges owned by the same ISP.
...or even just allow user input for a range of IPs to use and how many instances to start.

didn't get around to upgrading last night... it was a crap day. It'll happen asap though.

Xronic
02-28-2015, 08:38 AM
LOL perfect x'D
thats why i use stupid passwords :P like "ilovemycat" (i dont have a cat btw xD) and when need numbers its 123 or 321 -.-'

I suggest not, It would be then for brtueforceable

swagtmz
02-28-2015, 09:16 AM
How many surflinks are you running?

namek89
03-01-2015, 01:43 AM
I have made one but site is down! I think I can beat yours, cheers brother!

Chillivanilli
03-01-2015, 02:51 AM
I have made one but site is down! I think I can beat yours, cheers brother!

Yeah i noticed that too :( Its down since a few hours, i hope they just have a temporary problem. How's your bot coded? Http bot? Which programming language? It's that good? Why do you think it can beat mine?
I'm just interested :)

namek89
03-01-2015, 03:13 AM
Or a improve to turn our bot's useless for some time :p
I'm going to test for now and later I will give you some updates... Fingers Crossed :P

And congrats for your WarOfClicks bot, nice piece of art brother!

P.S - Free Members don't send me messages regarding the bot because I'm not going to share for one question of respect. If you need the BOT, you have a section here, BUY THE BOT!

Sincerely, Namek 89

chontonk
03-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Congratulation. What we do in Alexamaster? and don't see any link, I want to signup :))

King Julian
04-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Is the bot still works? If still works I`ll join angeclub..

Batman
04-10-2015, 07:21 AM

How?
I need to know something,
I buy angeclub sub and I'm free to use any of methods posted? And I need to pay angecoin to each method? Or there are any posts that can be viewed without coins?

Ryuzaki
04-10-2015, 07:45 AM
I buy angeclub sub and I'm free to use any of methods posted? And I need to pay angecoin to each method? Or there are any posts that can be viewed without coins?

Every ebook,bot must be unlocked with 1 coin

ernis45
04-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Damn, can't wait to save some $ for Angeclub and coins!

Chillivanilli
04-10-2015, 12:15 PM
Damn, can't wait to save some $ for Angeclub and coins!

You must know that i need to take the alexamaster bot offline from AngeClub because the site got abused too much.

Batman
04-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Every ebook,bot must be unlocked with 1 coin

Thats insane :/ As a matter of fact AngeClub must be made free and then charge 1 coin/method. TBN is lot better....

Just sayin :(

Ryuzaki
04-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Thats insane :/ As a matter of fact AngeClub must be made free and then charge 1 coin/method. TBN is lot better....

:confused2: I am too tired to try to argue with you or trying to explain for what is that .. i will just say that i have maded just by sharing methods in Ange and then selling the coins more in 1 week then these indians on TBN can do in 2 months .. enjoy your TBN sir Chillivanilli if you have something you have to say to him then do it

Chillivanilli
04-10-2015, 08:04 PM

Ahhhhh... those ppl again..
At first: You don't even know the content of AngeClub and judge about it and that it must be free? You can ask many people in AngeClub that they've earned much more than they invested.

a2s is not like tbn or any other forum! A2S is about sharing and not leeching! People who share things will get rewarded and people who just wanna leech must pay.
It's a community of people who want to share things about money making!

Who are you to say "As a matter of fact AngeClub must be made free" ??? AngeClub must be free so we are sharing our unique eBooks and bots with everyone just to get them saturated and patched very fast so nobody can earn from them after just a few days?

I just give you the WarOfClicks bot as an example. I released it for free to promote a2s. I had about 20.000 downloads of it (damn i should have made the download at a ppd network...). After it became public WarOfClicks started to ban accounts very often, they also patched many things, so i needed to update it again and again. At the end they implemented the captcha system, which they 100% did because of my bot, which made my bot useless.
When i had released it just in the AngeClub section, i'm sure they did not detect it and patched so many things, and if, it would take much longer than only 3-4 weeks.

And again: We are not a leeching forum!! You pay 8$ for the access to AngeClub, which gives you the ability to share your stuff!
People who want to share their methods can earn from sharing that! The thread poster gets 1 coin for each download, which is (currently) 0,86$.
So lets say i'll release an eBook on how to make money online and 10 people download it, i can sell the coins and earn 8,6$ just for sharing that method, or simply use the coins to unlock other threads so i can learn more in my knowledge of online earning.
You are paying 8$ for the membership, but the 1coin goes to the people who actually share the stuff. So you're basicly just paying 0,86$ for a unique method or bot! Any why you "pay" for it? Because you only want to leech. So if you only want to leech or don't have any methods to share, we give you the ability to read the unique eBooks and use the unique bots to earn something.
There are also Elite forums out there where you only can register if you have very good stuff to share and you only stay registered if you keep sharing new stuff. If you dont share anything for about 1 week you get kicked out of the forum.

Everyone wants everything for free all the time. Do you see good and quality methods on any forum in the public section? In 99% of the cases NO you dont. Why? Because of the reasons above. And if you say some other forum is better than ours, okay i have no problem with that you got your opinion.
But if you'd be in AngeClub you'd know that no method or bot which is available in AngeClub is shared on any forum in public. Not even in private sections because most of the eBooks are unique. And i've never seen any of my bots in another forum before.

Danger Devil
04-10-2015, 08:14 PM

show me a existing working TBN method that gains u cash.if it is i am ready to buy.
as i knw TBN Sub is just shit

Chillivanilli
04-10-2015, 08:20 PM
show me a existing working TBN method that gains u cash.if it is i am ready to buy.
as i knw TBN Sub is just shit

Btw. last month i bought TBN sub. I said in the shoutbox that i'm very disappointed because i did not find anything useful. And the stuff which is available there is 90% outdated.
You know what i got as an answer?

"I'm sorry, but you must know that most of the people buy sub because of the shoutbox and the userbar"

Pikachu
04-10-2015, 08:53 PM

And also TBN stuff is easily leakeble, Danger Devil leaked almost half of the section

Danger Devil
04-11-2015, 06:46 AM
And also TBN stuff is easily leakeble, Danger Devil leaked almost half of the section

Thats The power of Devil :P

Btw. last month i bought TBN sub. I said in the shoutbox that i'm very disappointed because i did not find anything useful. And the stuff which is available there is 90% outdated.
You know what i got as an answer?

"I'm sorry, but you must know that most of the people buy sub because of the shoutbox and the userbar"

i knw bro.i tried to leak all their data.but just then i saw.all are shit posts.so wth to leak all that useless stuff.i think their rogue club got ebesucher bot that will be profitable i think.i still wonder why users spend 6$ just to chat lmao

ankay
04-11-2015, 11:11 AM
bro can y tech me i am not high rank member plsss

Ryuzaki
04-11-2015, 11:44 AM
bro can y tech me i am not high rank member plsss

what do you mean ?

advert
04-19-2015, 12:09 AM
congrats to you,
good site

mash40
04-21-2015, 03:49 PM
great earning, need to get my hands on that bot:smile:

Ussagui
04-21-2015, 03:56 PM
Ahhhhh... those ppl again..
At first: You don't even know the content of AngeClub and judge about it and that it must be free? You can ask many people in AngeClub that they've earned much more than they invested.

a2s is not like tbn or any other forum! A2S is about sharing and not leeching! People who share things will get rewarded and people who just wanna leech must pay.
It's a community of people who want to share things about money making!

Who are you to say "As a matter of fact AngeClub must be made free" ??? AngeClub must be free so we are sharing our unique eBooks and bots with everyone just to get them saturated and patched very fast so nobody can earn from them after just a few days?

I just give you the WarOfClicks bot as an example. I released it for free to promote a2s. I had about 20.000 downloads of it (damn i should have made the download at a ppd network...). After it became public WarOfClicks started to ban accounts very often, they also patched many things, so i needed to update it again and again. At the end they implemented the captcha system, which they 100% did because of my bot, which made my bot useless.
When i had released it just in the AngeClub section, i'm sure they did not detect it and patched so many things, and if, it would take much longer than only 3-4 weeks.

And again: We are not a leeching forum!! You pay 8$ for the access to AngeClub, which gives you the ability to share your stuff!
People who want to share their methods can earn from sharing that! The thread poster gets 1 coin for each download, which is (currently) 0,86$.
So lets say i'll release an eBook on how to make money online and 10 people download it, i can sell the coins and earn 8,6$ just for sharing that method, or simply use the coins to unlock other threads so i can learn more in my knowledge of online earning.
You are paying 8$ for the membership, but the 1coin goes to the people who actually share the stuff. So you're basicly just paying 0,86$ for a unique method or bot! Any why you "pay" for it? Because you only want to leech. So if you only want to leech or don't have any methods to share, we give you the ability to read the unique eBooks and use the unique bots to earn something.
There are also Elite forums out there where you only can register if you have very good stuff to share and you only stay registered if you keep sharing new stuff. If you dont share anything for about 1 week you get kicked out of the forum.

Everyone wants everything for free all the time. Do you see good and quality methods on any forum in the public section? In 99% of the cases NO you dont. Why? Because of the reasons above. And if you say some other forum is better than ours, okay i have no problem with that you got your opinion.
But if you'd be in AngeClub you'd know that no method or bot which is available in AngeClub is shared on any forum in public. Not even in private sections because most of the eBooks are unique. And i've never seen any of my bots in another forum before.

Chillivanilli go easy mate! You Write 2 much! x) i get lost like 7 times while reading .. but you are 100% right ...
ps: Try to do a summary next time x) ahah

Dixiry
07-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Very Nice :D

bravotd
07-03-2015, 03:05 AM
Very Nice :D

Spammer detected ! @Ruyzaki :lol:

Dixiry
07-03-2015, 03:39 AM
Why? :question:

Dixiry
07-03-2015, 03:39 AM
Spammer detected ! @Ruyzaki :lol:

Why? :question:

tunkhty
07-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Buy the angeclub sub and i will get this not for free huh ?

dessibay
07-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Buy the angeclub sub and i will get this not for free huh ?

You should buy Angeclub then use a coin to unblock the bot that does all the job.
Coins can be purchased from the market directly on purchase days which I believe them to be the 1st, 11th, and 21st of every month. Or you can buy them from members for the price displayed on the top of the page which is near Home button (COIN=$0.89)

tunkhty
07-10-2015, 09:34 AM
it is like i must pay for the bot . No way

IVLordStorm
07-10-2015, 03:15 PM
it is like i must pay for the bot . No way
And so you trying to break the TOS you agreed opon joining A2S ...
All admins here are also active on TBN ... you just got fucked real hard buddy x'D

tunkhty
07-12-2015, 11:44 AM
I mean i bought a angeclub and then must buy 1 coin to buy the bot right ?

YozziEcoi
07-12-2015, 05:46 PM
I mean i bought a angeclub and then must buy 1 coin to buy the bot right ?

Yea that's how it works dude.

We get em through sharing cuz sharing is caring. :feelbro:

P.S. the bot doesn't work

luisdo
07-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Is this your new bot bro :)

IVLordStorm
07-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Yea that's how it works dude.

We get em through sharing cuz sharing is caring. :feelbro:

P.S. the bot doesn't work

Just run autosurf anf vote 5 sites manual each day, takes 2 minutes :)