PDA

View Full Version : [NEED HELP] Script for saving emails in dtb OR php file

Ryuzaki
02-06-2015, 07:08 PM
So what i need ?
I need a script for "email harvesting" like when somebody write in your textbox his email it will save into database OR (and that will be better) into some .html or .php file on the website :cool2:
I dont have now any website or so, so it would be awesome if the script/code will be "universal" if you know what i mean :troll:

Thanks for any help

Chillivanilli
02-06-2015, 08:07 PM
So what i need ?
I need a script for "email harvesting" like when somebody write in your textbox his email it will save into database OR (and that will be better) into some .html or .php file on the website :cool2:
I dont have now any website or so, so it would be awesome if the script/code will be "universal" if you know what i mean :troll:

Thanks for any help

I dont know what you mean by "somebody write in your textbox his email" ?

Ryuzaki
02-06-2015, 08:11 PM
like on this (http://buckbooks.net/) site its like a "subscribition"

Ryuzaki
02-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Still need this :D

Pikachu
02-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Still need this :D

that its a splash page, it might be hard if you dont have a good/hot niche to build a email list. OF course you need a website or where your visitors are going to put their email?

Ryuzaki
02-07-2015, 09:20 AM
ye i am going to make a landing page .. its not hard to find something for people that they will "subscribe" but now i dont have it and i am searching for a php code of that ..

Pikachu
02-07-2015, 10:36 AM
ye i am going to make a landing page .. its not hard to find something for people that they will "subscribe" but now i dont have it and i am searching for a php code of that ..

yeah but after that, you need orgnic traffic and people interested in what youre offring

Ryuzaki
02-07-2015, 10:45 AM
that will be no problem

Chillivanilli
02-07-2015, 01:37 PM
So what i need ?

Thanks for any help

Just search for this on google, there should be plenty of free php scripts with mysql implementation.

Ryuzaki
02-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Didnt find anything :bua:

Chillivanilli
02-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Didnt find anything :bua:

I did not test anything, but look here: Free PHP Mailing List Scripts (thefreecountry.com) (http://www.thefreecountry.com/php/mailing-list-scripts.shtml)
Or: bit.ly (http://bit.ly/1IqjmXU)

atheus
05-21-2015, 02:06 PM
So what i need ?

Thanks for any help
u can have a look on my site there's plenty of scripts that implement this basic feature. oh and there's no point in saving data in php file, you wanna store it in either plain text file/csv or separated by line breaks so later on it's easier to fetch those emails and do whatever u intend to.