PDA

View Full Version : Help blog/site!

Ussagui
02-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Hi guys, i havent get real money .. always failling ... and now i give a step ahaed .. but i have a problem and i need your help/opinion ...

So i have the VPS working hitleap ready ... but, i cant had script (banner) on my blogger or wordpress! Why? Any ideia? What can i do? Do you recomend me something else?

ps: What can i do with the VPS its the google 30days trial!

Thanks!

Ryuzaki
02-04-2015, 03:01 PM
what to do with VPS ? Hitleap,jingling,otohits or some bots
to your original question about banners idk but try to google it

Ussagui
02-04-2015, 03:07 PM
I already try google i started a blog wordpress and hosting a site ... btw why i cant add banner in javascript in my site but i have javascript commands?! :S

yes i already use hitleap and clickofwar bot xP 3 accounts ....

ps: what is otohits?

MintSauce
02-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Otohits is something same as hitleap.
Why not u post a screenshot or something so others can understand ur problem and help u to fix ;/.

Ussagui
02-04-2015, 03:23 PM
the problem is a need a blog or something where i can add ads :P like " http www adhexa com " but i would like to start with a free or trial ... just to check if it works or i earn more profite than i pay (for host & domain)

ps: wordpress (free) dont let me use script (premium i dont know) and blogspot the same :/ thats why im asking another opinion ... well ... is there someone who works with adds? whoe do you do?

Ryuzaki
02-04-2015, 03:26 PM
what if you use simple html ? not wordpress etc ? you have saied something with hitleap so i dont think you want the adds for real traffic so forget about wordpress etc and make a simple index.html and there paste ads

Ussagui
02-04-2015, 03:31 PM
i made this site and hosted there " www . ussagui . 5gbfree . com " but ads dont appear :s why? i will try with something rly simple ... where should i host? or should i buy something? but like i said i would like to start with something free :S
do you have a guide or something for me? Thanks

---

I just made an .html with head body etc added the code and doesnt work (didnt hosted i made just to try) or am i doing wrong? where should i insert the code?

Ryuzaki
02-04-2015, 04:15 PM
if you are newbie to html just download a simple template and in index.html paste somewhere inside the body part some ads code

Ussagui
02-04-2015, 04:22 PM
nop still not working :S can you try please?

Ryuzaki
02-04-2015, 04:25 PM
send me pm with the your index.html i will have a look on it

chontonk
02-17-2015, 07:45 PM
I want to know what is VPS for?

Chillivanilli
02-17-2015, 08:49 PM
I want to know what is VPS for?

VPS = Virtual private server

Roughly explained:
It's like your home pc, but online 24hours a day.
You can chose an OS which should be installed on the VPS, some providers only offer linux distributions, some offer Windows, too.

You can run bots on the VPS, or make anything you can do with your home pc, without power it on 24hours / day and pay the electricity for it.