PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys, I'm new here :)

shadypro
01-27-2015, 11:38 AM
Hello guys.So I have just registered here yestarday.I'm new here so I'll appreciate some help :prettiness:
I've saw there is a subscription for AngeClub , I guess this is where the Bots and other tricks get shared ?
I've heard about AlexaMaster bot made by Chillivanilli.Are there any other bots?Can some1 tell me for which sites there are bots so I'll know if I want to get a subscription :)
Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Chillivanilli
01-27-2015, 12:57 PM
Hello guys.So I have just registered here yestarday.I'm new here so I'll appreciate some help :prettiness:
I've saw there is a subscription for AngeClub , I guess this is where the Bots and other tricks get shared ?
I've heard about AlexaMaster bot made by Chillivanilli.Are there any other bots?Can some1 tell me for which sites there are bots so I'll know if I want to get a subscription :)
Thanks in advance for the help guys.

This is what i wrote another member with almost the same questions:

Hi,
at first A2S is no leecher forum, the intention of a2s is sharing. So if you share things to others, you are allowed to get things from others. To cover the cost of the server and to avoid leechers you need to pay 8$ to get access to the AngeClub section. This is just the access to the section.

Now when you have access, you can share eBooks or bots to others and get AngeCoins for it (more explanation here (https://a2s.in/news-announcements/508-angecoin-announcement-3.html))
If you don't want to share things (or you cannot share since you have no methods) you can also buy coins for 1$ each.
With 1 AngeCoin you can unlock 1 eBook or 1 Bot.

Depending on the quality of the Bot or eBook you share you can easily can get about 10-20 AngeCoins. For example a new user (xyzabc) shared an eBook and got 12 coins from it.
http://i.imgur.com/o4Mnl32.png
He can now unlock 12 Threads or sell his coins in the private Marketplace

There are currently 3 bots in the section: Alexamaster, Swagbucks, Addmefast.
Swagbucks is working, but some people got banned from using it, i need to update it and make it behave more human like.
AddMeFast is working, but only YouTube likes & sub for the moment, i need to update it, too.

More bots which are in developement (working, but not finished):

Gifthulk (HttpBot)
Prizerebel (HttpBot)
LikesAsap (HttpBot)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-Chillivanilli-

shadypro
01-27-2015, 01:38 PM
-Chillivanilli-
Thank you for the reply.I already knowed the first half of it [about the coins and etc.] and thank you for the bot info.
I'm interested in AlexaMaster bot [maybe in Gifthulk when it's finished too] and I have few questions about it.
I know that I will need proxies, is there a method to get free quality proxies in the thread about the bot, which will work fine or I will have to search for good proxies by myself?
Also is the bot stable ATM and does it require alot of resources? [my pc sux ,lel]

Chillivanilli
01-27-2015, 01:53 PM
Thank you for the reply.I already knowed the first half of it [about the coins and etc.] and thank you for the bot info.
I'm interested in AlexaMaster bot [maybe in Gifthulk when it's finished too] and I have few questions about it.
I know that I will need proxies, is there a method to get free quality proxies in the thread about the bot, which will work fine or I will have to search for good proxies by myself?
Also is the bot stable ATM and does it require alot of resources? [my pc sux ,lel]

You can use public proxies and filter them manually to get the best results.
If you just copy / paste a list which you can find everywhere on google, 99% of the proxies won't work.

I searched some proxylists on the internet and filtered them myself with proxy checkers. After that i added the working proxies to the proxylist and it was working pretty good.
It will mostly work for a few surfs, then the proxy gets disconnected, but the bot will assign a new working proxy to the thread.
I added 35 private proxies for 35 threads and its working perfect without problems for 39hours.
http://prntscr.com/5xomuq
As its said in the tbn thread, its 100% autopilot (=stable)

It uses only about 100mbram

legendclaw24
01-27-2015, 02:10 PM
Welcome, you will find many good ways to earn money and ebooks of Angemon! :)

shadypro
01-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Welcome, you will find many good ways to earn money and ebooks of Angemon! :)

I hope so , hehe

SsonicS
01-29-2015, 01:35 AM
welcome shadypro i wish we all find our ways to make money :)