PDA

View Full Version : Need Help to create HYIP site

sohail420
01-23-2015, 01:39 PM
Hi A2S,
i want to create a HYIP site and i have HYIP script also but d'nt know how to install and setup can anyone help me to create a HYIP website??????

MintSauce
01-25-2015, 09:31 AM
Well, I see people usually buy scripts.

Angemon
01-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Hi A2S,
i want to create a HYIP site and i have HYIP script also but d'nt know how to install and setup can anyone help me to create a HYIP website??????
I will help you next week (when I finish exams)

Saber
01-26-2015, 02:47 AM
you planning to scam members after you gain fair enough of money or what?
most HYIPS do that:thirst:

saeeds255
01-26-2015, 12:16 PM
Hi A2S,

Its not easy to attract investors to a hyip site. you have to pay and work for advertising .
I can help you to install the script . pm me your skype to talk more .

sohail420
04-24-2015, 02:53 PM
i only run my hyip site for 3-6 months and i also publish this in my term & condition

I will help you next week (when I finish exams)
your exam's are completed or not i need it immidiatley

Angemon
04-24-2015, 04:16 PM
i only run my hyip site for 3-6 months and i also publish this in my term & condition

your exam's are completed or not i need it immidiatley
lol it's been months and I have just started school again , you didn't contact me when I was on holidays , still even I'm busy just pm me what you need exactly and I will try to help you out

sohail420
04-24-2015, 04:58 PM
lol it's been months and I have just started school again , you didn't contact me when I was on holidays , still even I'm busy just pm me what you need exactly and I will try to help you out
pmed you check it!

IVLordStorm
04-24-2015, 04:59 PM

Why would you even want to help someone who clearly wants to scam people ... ? :O
You got way better ways to spend your time Angemon

sohail420
04-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Why would you even want to help someone who clearly wants to scam people ... ? :O
every PTC(clixense,paidvert, etc) will not scam people so this is not the result that every hyip website will scam people and for your info i will also write in my hyip term & condition that i will run my website only for 3-6 months even when i want to close my website i will tell my all user's before one month

Einhver
04-24-2015, 05:07 PM
sohail420 Check your PM vroh :smile:

Angemon
04-24-2015, 05:07 PM
he didn't say anything about scamming people , he asked for help about setting up a script for him , and I'm always here to support as much as possible.

sohail420
04-24-2015, 05:12 PM
he didn't say anything about scamming people , he asked for help about setting up a script for him , and I'm always here to support as much as possible.
your right and thanks for your support admin

Einhver
04-24-2015, 05:27 PM
Angemon I also have basic web programming skill, trying to help him also :smile: