PDA

View Full Version : Make Money using this website !!!

Angemon
07-16-2014, 05:52 AM
Hello guys
i get stuck with all the forum thing so i can't find time to write methods
i was going to write many ebooks based on MaskMe but i'm really busy
so i thought of sharing that website since i'm already posting this to the smartest members
so you can figure out how to use it even better than i do
the website we're talking about today is MaskMe (https://www.abine.com/maskme/)

Protect Your Privacy As You Browse And Shop On The WebMask your email, phone, and credit card as you browse and shop on the web.
so it's about masking emails,phones and credit card
so it's kinda clear how to use the website
let me give you some ideas i've already used
you can simply use the website to start a phone verification service or make it a gig on fiverr since it doesn't have competitors
also you can simply use the website to create many verified accounts : facebook , twitter , gmails ..etc
and you can sell those PVA accounts since people are really asking for them ( you can use a simple imacros to help you doing that work if you're that lazy , MaskMe is already fulfill )
also you can use the website to do VPS trial version then sell them , a lot of website still don't know about that MaskMe so they didn't ban it, then you can usually sell those VPS as i've already shared in previous ebooks.
there is plenty of ways to use that service and the best thing it's only 5$ per month with all the featured (
email forwarding • passwords • autofill • phone • credit card • sync ).
You can simply earn x100 of that if you just did something from the above.
I hope you enjoy my fast tutorial
Regards,
Angemon

SWGCryand
07-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Great guide! Already have a shop idea. Thanks Angemon! c:

Kunkka
07-16-2014, 07:14 AM
Great idea!! :)
I'll be giving this a shot if my vps already fine. . :D Thanks sir Angemon.

Chillivanilli
07-16-2014, 04:48 PM
That's an awesome website!! I used phone and email forwarding to register on different VPS sites and more, but it was kinda expensive!
I'll buy a 1 month subscribtion and try out their service, looks amazing. Thank you!:Emoji10-100:

Edit:
They don't accept PayPal, only credit card... :(
I don't have a credit card :'(

Lesean13
07-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Angemon How can you connect your phone to this? How does it mask number?

Chillivanilli
07-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Angemon How can you connect your phone to this? How does it mask number?

I couldnt buy the service yet, but i think its a simple phone forwarding service. You get a phone number from them which forwards the sms or call to your number. So you can use a "new" number, but get all the messages etc. to your phone. As far as i have understood you get, like the masked emails, unlimited masked phone numbers.. And that is absolutely awesome for just 5$ / month.

It should work like the email forwarding. You just enter your phone number once, and it creates always a new phone number for you, and forwards everything automaticly to your phone number.

I'm using a service at the moment which costs 1,75 euro / month per number..

Angemon
07-16-2014, 10:13 PM
Lesean13 , as Chillivanilli said you only enter your email or phone once then when you're in a page who ask for your email or phone number MaskMe fill automatically a masked email or phone number that will redirect the message to your real email or phone number , it's really simple and CHEAP

Lesean13
07-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Wow. That is unbelievable. Thanks for the share!

Lesean13
07-16-2014, 11:27 PM
Yeah, ty, didnt realize it was forwarding.

Kunkka
07-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Angemon, sir? I am a bit confuse, but can you tell how this totally work? :(

Danger Devil
07-17-2014, 01:44 AM
Angemon, sir? I am a bit confuse, but can you tell how this totally work? :(

it can be used to fake services
for ex.there is a contest to invite friends and get reward
so you will mask your mobile number with their service and create fake ids and in place of mobile number u put that masked number and you get the msg on ur original number.so it means mask a number hundreds of time and get msg on the main number whenever someone sends sms to the masked num

Kunkka
07-17-2014, 02:13 AM
it can be used to fake services
for ex.there is a contest to invite friends and get reward
so you will mask your mobile number with their service and create fake ids and in place of mobile number u put that masked number and you get the msg on ur original number.so it means mask a number hundreds of time and get msg on the main number whenever someone sends sms to the masked num

Nice! thanks bro!! :)

Raiden
08-06-2014, 09:42 PM
wow, I need some time to find this cool tutorial Angemon
I was about to ask you whether this one is safe to make multiple accounts on ibotoolbox

Angemon
08-06-2014, 11:15 PM
wow, I need some time to find this cool tutorial Angemon
I was about to ask you whether this one is safe to make multiple accounts on ibotoolbox
I've never tried that but you can try it yourself , one thing that i'm sure about & i've already use is that this website works great with the stellar thing, so you can make as much account you want

Raiden
08-06-2014, 11:22 PM
I've never tried that but you can try it yourself , one thing that i'm sure about & i've already use is that this website works great with the stellar thing, so you can make as much account you want

yeah bro, but too bad stellar now only gives 500 per facebook accounts. It would be a waste for my facebook :(

Raiden
08-06-2014, 11:23 PM
ah, sorry, dopost

dessibay
08-19-2014, 07:09 PM
Can you please make it as an ebook where you give details about the whole process please !

Pikachu
08-19-2014, 08:37 PM
Can you please make it as an ebook where you give details about the whole process please !

tho mate its easy it dont need a guide

Chillivanilli
08-19-2014, 10:23 PM
Angemon

Alright i purchased a 1month subscription and i'm a bit dissappointed.

I had a 6$ vcc left and bought a subscribtion. Then i wanted to give them my phone number to try out the phone service, then i found out they dont support germany and nowhere this is said...!
List of countries which are supported: http://s1.directupload.net/images/140820/3i5lhtzg.jpg

Then i thought "okay.. lets check out the vcc service"
You can choose which credit card you want to use, either your entered credit card which you used for subscribing or another. I used the same, because i still had 1$ left on it.
Then i wanted to create a new vcc with 1$ balance, but i could not, because the minimum amount on your masked vcc must be minimum 10$! This is also written nowhere!

My subscribtion is pretty useless now because i cannot use the masked vcc service or the phone service. . .

I think you can have a workaround with the vccs, you just need much money on your main credit card.

1. Create a new masked vcc with 10$ on it
2. Use it for example for azure or aws vps, so it is charged with 1$
3. Go to paypal and donate yourself 9$

Or you can create a masked vcc, then donate yourself a certain amount, and sell the vcc for some money.
I will try this out, but i first need a vcc with minimum 10$ on it.

If someone lives in one of the countries where the phone numbers are supported, please pm me, i want to check if this service is working with neuprime or other services!

dessibay
08-20-2014, 07:55 AM
Angemon

I had a 6$ vcc left and bought a subscribtion. Then i wanted to give them my phone number to try out the phone service, then i found out they dont support germany and nowhere this is said...!
List of countries which are supported: http://s1.directupload.net/images/140820/3i5lhtzg.jpg

You can choose which credit card you want to use, either your entered credit card which you used for subscribing or another. I used the same, because i still had 1$ left on it.
Then i wanted to create a new vcc with 1$ balance, but i could not, because the minimum amount on your masked vcc must be minimum 10$! This is also written nowhere!

My subscribtion is pretty useless now because i cannot use the masked vcc service or the phone service. . .

I think you can have a workaround with the vccs, you just need much money on your main credit card.

Or you can create a masked vcc, then donate yourself a certain amount, and sell the vcc for some money.

If someone lives in one of the countries where the phone numbers are supported, please pm me, i want to check if this service is working with neuprime or other services!
What about people that do not live where those phone numbers are supported, what can they do ?

Angemon
08-20-2014, 09:10 AM
Angemon

I had the same problem for the phone thing , so my subscription was useless since I only use the masked emails, so I contacted them that I've bought a subscription but my country is not listed then they refund me my money , you can do it too if you have problem , they have a pretty good support
http://i.imgur.com/5Tsj4Yy.png
you will get this email too
http://i.imgur.com/Rb0w8ST.png
then just wait 1 day or 2 , then you will see your money in your credit card.
I hope that help you :prettiness:

Angemon
09-15-2014, 06:27 PM
Moved to Public

mohity
09-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Angemon sir would you please tell me can i use those credit cards of maskme on like azure & aws ?? please let me know how to make more use of this service !! i am totally unaware with this !! :question:

Chillivanilli
09-15-2014, 10:27 PM
Angemon sir would you please tell me can i use those credit cards of maskme on like azure & aws ?? please let me know how to make more use of this service !! i am totally unaware with this !! :question:

I think you can't use them with azure because they check if the address and the name of the card matches with your azure details, and the vcc doesnt provide this information.

I did not test it but they should work with aws. You can start a vcc selling service for example. You just need a huge amount of money, because you need to load each vcc with a minimum of 10$.
So if you want to create 10 vccs you need 100$ on your main credit card. With a little work you can workaround this with donating money on paypal to your own account with this vcc, so you can get back the money from the vcc.

For example if you create 1 vcc with 10$, then you donate yourself 9$ back with paypal, and you have a 1$vcc which you can sell for about 3$, and only spend 1$ for it.
2$ profit per vcc

icet208
10-17-2014, 11:42 AM
thx for sharing..very nice services..but sadly I don`t live in one of that country...prob will they add more countryes?

spradeep419
11-08-2014, 06:27 AM
unlimited phone numberrs or any cap?

spradeep419
11-08-2014, 06:30 AM
there is no sign up button? are they moved to new site blur?

mazbron
11-22-2014, 07:24 PM
thanks a lot sir Angemon :D
but i've problem for registration for sirt time -_-

sachin10
11-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Thanks will try it out

BerserkerX
12-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Its a good idea, but what prompted you to start a competing forum to TBN? Just curioous

garywelsh
01-17-2015, 10:54 AM
The idea really sounds great.. I never though that this could be a service to offer on fiverr... Very interesting..hmm

Kangsdayat
03-24-2015, 09:01 AM
I wil try to create PVA for facebook

legendclaw24
03-24-2015, 09:18 AM
Thanks for this awesome method for free ;)

Devil
03-24-2015, 09:44 AM
Your methods just great as usual !:love:

Devil
03-26-2015, 08:30 AM
Great idea ange :) thanks

arodevelop
04-24-2015, 12:52 AM
I can put the number phone, for example of talkatone app? they provide a usa number, i will can mask this number?

Mrcucubaux
04-28-2015, 05:00 PM
Nice thread

Redavan
05-25-2015, 02:19 AM
i really love you :D

Udon
05-25-2015, 10:51 AM
Thank you! Will check this out.

subinsrk
05-28-2015, 04:05 AM
Great guide! awesome explanation