PDA

View Full Version : how much hitleap custom traffic source is anonymous ?

saeeds255
01-20-2015, 06:35 PM
I want to use some programs that didn't allowed traffic exchanges on their rules,
If I buy hitleap premium account and change referrer to something like twitter, is there any way for that sites to track traffic sources and find hitleap ?

another question : which one is better for this purpose ? jingling or hitleap ?

medsamy
01-21-2015, 09:16 AM
you can use hit premium with some services, but it can be detected as a traffic source, its not so safe so you have to test where its more efficient by yourself.
hit dont provide you click#jingling

saeeds255
01-21-2015, 09:27 AM
you can use hit premium with some services, but it can be detected as a traffic source, its not so safe so you have to test where its more efficient by yourself.
hit dont provide you click#jingling
Can you tell me some of that traffic exchanges ?
Thank you for helping.

medsamy
01-21-2015, 10:05 AM
where would you use it with ???

saeeds255
01-21-2015, 12:29 PM
where would you use it with ???
I want to use it for image sharing and url shortening sites that pay for view and automated traffic is not acceptable for them so i decided to test some of these traffic exchanges that provide custom traffic sources .
Hitleap and jingling was more trustable in my idea.

medsamy
01-21-2015, 01:27 PM
HITLEAP AND JINGLING harder work with link shortner, try to use it with PTP ones, its easier

saeeds255
01-21-2015, 01:55 PM
HITLEAP AND JINGLING harder work with link shortner, try to use it with PTP ones, its easier

I agree with you but I want to test some methods on some different sites . If i get paid I will share the method here .

hox34
01-22-2015, 02:56 AM

any suggestions on some high paying PTP's.. I tried Skillerz PTP and was able to make only 0.002 $ per day with 2 VPS, hence I gave up.

Dama aka Dangs
01-22-2015, 07:52 AM
You also can use Otohits (http://www.otohits.net/) they have a hide refferer option :blz:

http://i.imgur.com/vZFhSzj.png?1

ref Link (http://www.otohits.net/?ref=11871):troll:

Pikachu
01-22-2015, 09:38 AM
I want to use some programs that didn't allowed traffic exchanges on their rules,
If I buy hitleap premium account and change referrer to something like twitter, is there any way for that sites to track traffic sources and find hitleap ?

I used hitleap premium to earn from juicyads i put bunch of ads on a blank website and then use hitleap premium after 2 weeks They Cought me because i didnt get clicks but only impressions so They suspended My account but i got paid 60$.

medsamy
01-22-2015, 12:46 PM
with 2 vps, you cant get enough to recover what you spent for, at least you have to own 10 / 15 ones
i'am working with 4ptp and adhexa now with a rate of 0.7$ daily but with 20 vps

medsamy
01-22-2015, 12:47 PM
I used hitleap premium to earn from juicyads i put bunch of ads on a blank website and then use hitleap premium after 2 weeks They Cought me because i didnt get clicks but only impressions so They suspended My account but i got paid 60$.

for clicks i think jingling is better

saeeds255
01-22-2015, 10:55 PM
You also can use Otohits they have a hide refferer option :blz:

ref Link:troll:
If the refferer option is free that could be nice. I will use your reff link.

Nice job ! No matter they cought you or not , the important part is you get paid .
So they pay you just by viewing ads ? Did you used hitleap premium service or free one? I mean they did know that you are using hitleap and paid you ?

for clicks i think jingling is better
I tried jingling but i got error on every site . at first there is a green sign in front of every website but after first visit it turns to red and stop counting, i dont know what is saying ! Do you know whats that error ?

medsamy
01-22-2015, 11:39 PM
i think its a bandwith / less ram

hox34
01-24-2015, 01:07 PM
with 2 vps, you cant get enough to recover what you spent for, at least you have to own 10 / 15 ones
i'am working with 4ptp and adhexa now with a rate of 0.7$ daily but with 20 vps

How do you manage 20 VPS? It must be a task checking each of them manually.

medsamy
01-25-2015, 09:46 PM
How do you manage 20 VPS? It must be a task checking each of them manually.

surely its hand made :)

TheDarkLord
01-26-2015, 04:31 PM

I can sell you traffic from my hitleap premium account.
I can also give you trial before buying.

johnycool
01-26-2015, 09:24 PM
bro i am using cpmbux right now....i have not requested any payment but they work with hitleap (without premium) and i earn about 2-3 cents with just one vps so maybe that can help you....also i run it only on one slot!