PDA

View Full Version : What Exactly is iRazoo ?

garywelsh
01-19-2015, 12:35 PM
Hey guys, I have seen several payment proof about this site but I really don't have a clue what they are about. :cry:

Can someone here guide me please? :smile:

Thanks

Chillivanilli
01-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Hey guys, I have seen several payment proof about this site but I really don't have a clue what they are about. :cry:

Can someone here guide me please? :smile:

Thanks

It's a simple GPT site where you can earn points by watching videos, play games, do some offers, buy things etc.

600 points = 1$
Minimum cashout is 5$ in giftcard or paypal

garywelsh
01-19-2015, 12:50 PM
Ok thanks much, I will go search for the site on google for the access link.

This sites seems similar to point2shop. The have a similar offers and pays too as well. They have been online some time now.. I will make a thread about soon in the GPT section here

Regards

Chillivanilli
01-19-2015, 12:59 PM
Ok thanks much, I will go search for the site on google for the access link.

This sites seems similar to point2shop. The have a similar offers and pays too as well. They have been online some time now.. I will make a thread about soon in the GPT section here

Regards

It's www.irazoo.com
Yes its similar to this site, or to swagbucks.com or other gpt sites. There are a bunch of them on the internet :)
But only a few are good to use.

garywelsh
01-19-2015, 01:06 PM
Thanks much. I am watching some video that are teaching me how to earn points there as well :) I am going to see if these methods really work..

It's www.irazoo.com
Yes its similar to this site, or to swagbucks.com or other gpt sites. There are a bunch of them on the internet :)
But only a few are good to use.

Xenom
02-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Answered Here: https://a2s.in/questions-help/740-common-questions-answers-look-posting.html