PDA

View Full Version : The Cold Truth On How to Earn from Paidvert & Digads

garywelsh
01-18-2015, 08:53 AM
Hey guys, these site have gotten popular over the last few months or so but I can some people are being deceived on how these site actually work. You will see several post screen shots or banner receive large ads ranging from $100-1k :love: Yeah that is right $100-1k

I have seen this several times around our forums communities online. Back when I was a newbie online and didn't have a clue how these things work I would have fallen victim a long time ago chasing the dream of think I could also invest just a few bucks and make $100-1k a day from the sites :miao:. I guess as a newbie that's how we are wired then to think because we want to make the money fast as sometime we are of the notion that our method is right and all others are wrong..

Now, I must confess that I used both sites however, it is not for earning purposes as I am aware that both sites are somewhat high risk sites and I am primarily there for advertisement purposes.

Now the question that should be ask is "does these person at times actually get up to these $100 adpack or more where they can just click one button and they will receive $100 to there account that can be deducted to paypal" and the answer to that is actually yes they do.. However there is a small catch to this happen.

The person that get these ads are either very extremely large investors in the website or they have a TON of referrals for example the admin know as Jo.

I have been following this admin users stats per day from the dept swipe was announce for the website and I have seen his stats jump up to as much as 30K per day...

Now lets look at another scenario.. Lets say if you have even $100 to invest in these sites, will that return you a $100 adpack the next day? Hell No! it wont..

So what amount would be a fair amount to invest to may be able to see $100 per day ads pack? In my humble opinion it would take a few thousands.. The expert who invest in the site are best to give you the exact figure but in a nutshell, you need a lot of cash to invest to get these $100-1k thousands adpack a day..

Another question that may be on your mind is suppose I have that amount a cash to invest, should I dumped it all in these dreams with the hope of getting back these returns? My answer to that is always remember that these sites are high risk sites which means you invest any amount of cash in these sites with a high possibility that you may loose it all, but at the end of the day the choose is yours to make if you want to invest that much...

A fact to know as one who have stated on one of these two sites forum which is a fact and it is that these sites will always have somewhat of a dept and will always need new money daily to keep them going.. Always remember that these sites propose you invest $1 and they give you back $1.5 to $1.55 projected returns. That is a 150% to 155% increase on ever dollar spent.. Now where does the site get this extra money from to pay you $0.5 to $0.55 from every dollar you spend? Primarily this will be new cash flow that comes from the new investors all with daily investments from others.

Now with all that said, I have found that the best way to earn from these sites is with have a few referrals in your downline and growing it daily as you get credited from every adpack the purchase. So lets say for example, you have only 1 referral and he buys just one adpack for the day costing him $1+tax, then your account is credited $0.10 for every adpack they purchase. Now if you have active 10 referrals that buys this same 1 adpack costing $1 per day, your account would be credited with $1 in total from your referral purchasing adpack. You will also get a commission paid to you also every time one of those referral click on any paid ads that are sent to their account..

That ladies and gentlemen is my cold truth on the situation :miao:

PS. Sorry for any bad grammar seen.. I will make adjustment to the post as time passes to make more reader friendly as time passes :)

iharmanbajwa
11-21-2015, 08:32 PM
thanks for the guide bro i am using paidvert and invest $150 and when i get my $200 total i withdraw all and now i am not using this