PDA

View Full Version : How To Use And Promote On Safelists

garywelsh
01-17-2015, 10:47 PM
I am not much of a tech geek although I have done studies in the filed of computing but I now specialize in online marketing so I will attempt her to create a summary guide as how to use safelist to market and advertise products and services.

Firstly, you would have heard that the money is in the list which is still some what true.. Most gurus who have a larger might not even bother with any paid advertisement any more as there are affiliate that help them build there list but I wont go into that now. I just mention so you can think of safelist as your own personal mailing list as they work similar to the gurus with the only exception being that the gurus list tends to be more filtered than a safelist.

Ok lets do this :)

The steps are as follows.

#1 You will need to open up two (2) new gmail accounts other than your current personal mails as these two will be flooded with mails that you do not normally want in you personal email account. The reason you may need two account is that you will be ask to provide a contact and a mailing list for most safelist accounts. NB, not all safelist require a contact email and a listing, so if you see only one available, then select any one of the account created and enter it.

#2 You will need to click this link (http://listhoopla.com/r.cgi/9276/) to select a safelist of your choice. The ones at the top are normally the best

#3 After creating your safelist account, you will need to login to your gmail account to click the activation link for the account created.

#4 After activation, you can now log into your safe list account to send your first set of mails to the members of that safe list if credits are available. You can check your account profile to see if any credit is assign to your account after it has been created as at times bonus credits are allocated to a new user.

#5To send your ads, or email to the members at the site you will need a to have a few things planned.
1.. Subject Message 2, Body Message 3, URL of website.

#6You will now need to click on the button that says "Send Mailing" or "Credit Mailing" or "Standard mailing"

#7 A slot will now open up for you to enter you, subject title, ads or body message, URL and the credits you want to assign to send your mails.

#8 After clicking send you will see a series of spam check validation makers popup to validate your email for any virus or spam detection. If there is not any spam detected, a bottom will appear to confirm and send your email to the list of members.

#9 To be able to send an email again from this site you will now need to login into the email account that you had created, and view the mails that your see there to get additional credit to send your email once more..

#10 To send a new email to the list just simply follow back the steps from 1-9 and your good to go .

Please comment if this has helped in anyway or if there is any points you were not clear on or were not clearly defined or explain. This is my first tutorial so hopefully it will get better over time.

Kindest Regards

hox34
01-19-2015, 07:08 AM
What exactly is safelist? Some sort of newsletter?

medsamy
01-19-2015, 08:50 AM
i think its email mass targeted marketing

xyzabc
01-19-2015, 10:24 AM
there are a few problems with safelists:

1. 80% people clicking links are promoting their own products so not interested in your product or site at all, so shit traffic.
2. No targeting possible by country.
3. you would be lucky to get 0.5% CTR .

garywelsh
01-19-2015, 02:09 PM
To be honest, most of what you say has some truth to is however, there is always a right and a wrong way to do things.. There is no prefect place to promote on the web however, I can tell you that there are more big spenders on safelist than you think my friend.. I have made nearly 3k on just safe list traffic only as a means of free advertising.. It is all dependent on what exactly you are promoting and if it will assist those same online marketers. Take for example, do you think you would make any sales if you were to post an ads about selling cars on safelist ? hmmm I think no.... Or what about selling random things like a music or movies, I think not much as well as these products might not appeal much to this niche. But if you were to promote something like that can give them traffic at a low cost, or money making products or things of that nature you are bown to make sales and lots of it..

I have used this means of traffic to test most of my digital products as I sell promote to both TE, safelist and PTC users and the products I sell converts great there.. I myself has seen digital software products that I have bought on safelist for $100 dollars...

So now.. what do you think? Do you still believe that there is zero dollars to be made on safe list my friend?

A word of advice thou.. As of lately I mostly promote from a squeeze page as I have seen where I have received better conversions from this than just promoting your product sales page to the wider public as statistic have proven that most buyers who visits you websites do not make a purchase on first glance...

Regards

there are a few problems with safelists:

1. 80% people clicking links are promoting their own products so not interested in your product or site at all, so shit traffic.
2. No targeting possible by country.
3. you would be lucky to get 0.5% CTR .