PDA

View Full Version : 2Bucker- 2Bucker.com

garywelsh
01-17-2015, 08:55 PM
Hey Guys, I am not the admin of this programme, however I have found it pretty helpful in earning money online both for I and my referrals. This is just one of the ways I use to earn my cash online.

==> My Referral Link (http://619.be/t6eu)
==> Non-Referral Link (http://2bucker.com/)

Let me now explain a bit about this programme.

Forced Matrix.

2bucker.com uses a Easy, Small Fast Filling 4x4 Forced Team Matrix with Massive SPILLOVER. Every member can only have 4 downline members on their Level 1. All additional members sponsored by you, your upline or downline members are automatically placed by the system on the next open level down in their team matrix and placed under another team member.

2Bucker is designed to put you into a great profit in the shortest possible time helping you to earn up to 4,544$ in 8 short levels with very little effort.
Your 4x4 team matrix will grow in multiples of 4 members as follows:

4 Members on Tier 1
16 Members on Tier 2
64 Members on Tier 3
256 Members on Tier 4
The same members are then used again to build Tiers 5,6,7,8 So your hard work pays off big time doubling the size of your downline.

Direct Payments & Confirmation.

All payments are made directly to your payment processor account! Our system accurately shows the recipient`s Payment Details and the payment amount a member has to pay to purchase the next advertising product. You must "CONFIRM" or "DECLINE" each payment your downline members send into your back office.

Potential Income

Phase One

2Bucker Level 1 Your 4 downline members pay $2 each for
Advertising Package Level 1. You earn $8!

2Bucker Level 2 Your 16 overspill downline members pay $3 each for
Advertising Package Level 2. You earn $48!

2Bucker Level 3 Your 64 overspill downline members pay $4 each for
Advertising Package Level 3. You earn $256!

2Bucker Level 4 Your 256 overspill downline members pay $5 each for
Advertising Package Level 4. You earn $1280!

Phase Two

Phase 2 works just the same as Phase 1 except you earn A Lot More!!! It just copies all the members from your first 4 levels, and places them in the last 4 levels.

2Bucker Level 5 Your first 4 downline members pay $6 each for
Advertising Package Level 5. You earn $24!

2Bucker Level 6 Your 16 overspill downline members pay $7 each for
Advertising Package Level 6. You earn $112!

2Bucker Level 7 Your 64 overspill downline members pay $8 each for
Advertising Package Level 7. You earn $512!

2Bucker Level 8 Your 256 overspill downline members pay $9 each for
Advertising Package Level 8. You earn $2304!

TOTAL POTENTIAL INCOME IS: $4,544.00

My Payment Proof From Programme To Date
http://oi62.tinypic.com/imm6c2.jpg

darmanto
01-18-2015, 12:57 PM
right ?? as maxtrix ..but I more or less agree scam because the risk is very high and many members who are not in paid:surprise2:

garywelsh
01-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Dear Darmanto, you are a funny guy LOL. It can't be scam as you are paying for advertisement service at the site and also selling advertisement service. Now if someone does not want to promote and sell that is also up to them however, the sites provides spill over to members without referral so it is a win win for all who are on a good team.

Currently I am a team leader so I already made back my $2 investment and is now assisting my downline to get theirs..

Regards

marwankous
03-14-2015, 04:43 AM
maybe its a scam :fire:

lanangari
03-14-2015, 06:03 AM
i think its not scam, but i won't try any matrix because i'm bad to gather referrals :v

poeti1102
03-14-2015, 06:28 AM
Yes bro It's not a scam.If you can promote very well It may become goldmine.But promoting is very hard for me :P.
I personally earned about 20$ from this matrix system.And now at level 4.