PDA

View Full Version : 1GB RAM VPS for 0.01$ First Month - Free Interserver.net Coupon

felixcool
01-16-2015, 12:31 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click this link to go to the Offer Landing Page to avail this offer (http://bit.ly/fvps4cheap)

http://i.imgur.com/VnUc0zT.png (http://bit.ly/fvps4cheap)

Click this link to go to the Offer Landing Page to avail this offer (http://bit.ly/fvps4cheap)

After Availing the OFFER, Please Post in this thread

As we all knows that current era is digital era and everything is available on web. Thus in this era numerous hosting companies work under high competition and because of this competition, survival rate is much less.
InterServer.net Company Introduction

Interserver
InterServer.net is one of the available and reliable web hosting companies that provide their services since 1999. They believes over the quality and support from last 14 years and they fulfilled their services with the same zeal. They are growing slowly and including different services time to time like: dedicated Servers and managed services. They acquire the work culture and merge it with team work. In InterServer.net, each and every employee is having same importance as the managing director has. They also respond for tickets and queries. InterServer.net has their own data centers and their own several servers that assure their customers about the quality of the hosting service.

The reputation of InterServer.net can be identified through their numerous clients and they are continuously increasing day by day. InterServer.net is more focused towards their commitment about quality and support, thus they provides 24/7 customer support and they provide their services just in a penny $ 1.

Features

InterServer.net is a well known name in hosting industry thus it follows the entire essential feature but it doesn’t stops there. It gives many more features to their customers other than those essential features. They are dealing in Web Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Quick Servers, Dedicated Servers and colocation. All hosting are affordable and through any hosting package customer get quick response to their generated ticket. In those hosting plans InterServer.net includes high speed data transfer up to 10 GB with best routers and switches that never allow speed to goes down and it maintain the user experience through less loading working time. They are using BGPv4 routing protocol that provides fastest and fail over routing. Through this intelligent routing protocol user get their desired files from any pathway, this protocol choose best and closest path to send packets which decreases the time and improves the user experience. They provide best quality support and stand for every time because of their SLA (Service Level Agreement) which makes their user more comfortable and relaxed about their quality service and support.

Performance

InterServer.net is more focused over their performance and user experience as compared to other web hosting providers. They give high speed through their Ethernet connections which improves the speed of loading and transmission. They use BGPv4 intelligent routing protocol that selects best, fastest and closest router for transmissions. They used N+1 method in their routing protocol which means they always secure one router for avoiding any fail over situation.

Reliability

The reliability of InterServer.net can be recognized through their provided services. They offers 30 days money back guarantee which means if user is not satisfied with their services then they can get back their money. InterServer.net also offers 99.5% uptime guarantee and 100% power guarantee. They have several data centers and highly dedicated staff that work for 24 hours a day which ensures users about the security of their data. They upgraded their services time to time and give several offers according to the seasons or occasions. Currently they are offering $ 1 starting plan.

Customer Services

InterServer.net has established customer services as their core principle and for maintaining that they have highly devoted employee staff that work 24 hour and respond back for each and every ticket. Users praised their customer support services for their 24/7/365 days support. It is rumor in hosting industry and their users says that the employees in their customer support never sleep.

Specifications

Companies Features:

Uptime Guarantee:
99.9%
Marketing Credits:
-
Hosting Platform:
Linux
Money Back Guarntee:
30 Days
Backups:
No ✘
Auto Backups:
-
Order Now:
Visit Now
Products Offered:
Domain Registration:
No ✘
Dedicated IP:
No ✘
Cloud Server:
Yes ✔
Cloud Shared Hosting:
No ✘
Reseller Hosting:
Yes ✔
Shared Hosting:
Yes ✔
VPS Hosting:
Yes ✔
Dedicated Server:
Yes ✔
Security:
SSL Certificate:
No ✘
Email:
Webmail:
Yes ✔
POP3:
Yes ✔
SMTP:
Yes ✔
IMAP:
Yes ✔
Maximum Emails Per Hours:
Unlimited
Spam Filters:
Yes ✔
Support:
Live Chat:
Yes ✔
Phone Support:
Yes ✔
Ticket System:
Yes ✔
Additional Support:
Language Support:
PHP | CGI-bin | Perl | C/C++ | Python | TCL
Web Statistics Features:
AwStats | Webalizer | Web Statistics

Chillivanilli
01-16-2015, 06:03 PM
I created an account a few months ago but i could not use the vps because when i tried to open my bots, i had some memory issues and i got a few errors and i could not fix the errors because they don't give you real root access to the vps.

But hey you can create unlimited accounts with different unverified paypals

felixcool
01-16-2015, 10:18 PM
I created an account a few months ago but i could not use the vps because when i tried to open my bots, i had some memory issues and i got a few errors and i could not fix the errors because they don't give you real root access to the vps.

But hey you can create unlimited accounts with different unverified paypals

Thanks a lot Admin for your Comment on my thread