PDA

View Full Version : Started doing captchas

Danger Devil
01-14-2015, 04:47 PM
so my friends.
i started doing captchas at 2captcha and i did 395 captcha today.and earned 6 cents ya i spend not much time.but i wanna ask that is it worth doing those captchas and earn?

Angemon
01-14-2015, 06:04 PM
why you do that ? we have provide you with a lot of ways to earn more online ? why so lazy ? first of thing you have a lot of exploits as I know , you can simply write ebooks and start sharing and you can earn a lot . Or use that time to participate in Chillivanilli giveaway and you can earn that 50$.

gamingmaster
01-14-2015, 07:12 PM
so my friends.
i started doing captchas at 2captcha and i did 395 captcha today.and earned 6 cents ya i spend not much time.but i wanna ask that is it worth doing those captchas and earn?

Buddy... I can see ur willingness to earn money and also u are trying to work hard... No issues with that...
Well let me share u a website... its humanatic.com
U review calls over there. Its just easy as hell... I usually make $1 around 1 - 2 hours from it...
Yup... Easily $10 a week... Its gud to start from there...
Generally I audit outbound calls over there... Its the easiest one...
If u want I can help u with it...
U can use my refferal link too... But its not a compulsion...

Danger Devil
01-14-2015, 07:42 PM
Buddy... I can see ur willingness to earn money and also u are trying to work hard... No issues with that...
U review calls over there. Its just easy as hell... I usually make $1 around 1 - 2 hours from it...

they are asking for paypal verification.is it scam free?

Danger Devil
01-14-2015, 07:46 PM
why you do that ? we have provide you with a lot of ways to earn more online ? why so lazy ? first of thing you have a lot of exploits as I know , you can simply write ebooks and start sharing and you can earn a lot . Or use that time to participate in Chillivanilli giveaway and you can earn that 50$.

just timepass bro.i am working on my main site that is ebookleaks.org
got 17 click today on adfly.good for starting
already in page range from 1-10 for different keywords
and yeah i am gonna write ebooks soon.i have exploits problem is my HDD got corrupted (only c)and my files are in it.the person from whom i brought my pc is gonna replace it as my pc has some faults.so i am waiting for him to replace it as soon as possible.currently using 80gb HDD lolz

Chillivanilli
01-14-2015, 08:31 PM
just timepass bro.i am working on my main site that is ebookleaks.org
got 17 click today on adfly.good for starting
already in page range from 1-10 for different keywords
and yeah i am gonna write ebooks soon.i have exploits problem is my HDD got corrupted (only c)and my files are in it.the person from whom i brought my pc is gonna replace it as my pc has some faults.so i am waiting for him to replace it as soon as possible.currently using 80gb HDD lolz

timepass? you can do a lot of more profitable ways than typing a shitload of captchas for 0,1$ / hour
go out and spend your time with your friends or do something else.. i dont understand those people spending their time on those captcha sites.

it's definietly not worth the time.. if its fun for you spending your time writing captchas in a text field for such a low amount, then it's okay.

Danger Devil
01-15-2015, 05:32 AM
timepass? you can do a lot of more profitable ways than typing a shitload of captchas for 0,1$ / hour
go out and spend your time with your friends or do something else.. i dont understand those people spending their time on those captcha sites.

it's definietly not worth the time.. if its fun for you spending your time writing captchas in a text field for such a low amount, then it's okay.
bro this captcha earning can help me anytime for a bot or imacros to autotype captchas whenever there is a exploit

Chillivanilli
01-15-2015, 07:39 AM
bro this captcha earning can help me anytime for a bot or imacros to autotype captchas whenever there is a exploit

So you can exchange this for getting captchas solved by others for you? Then it's okay, this is the only reason i can understand when people doing this.

gamingmaster
01-15-2015, 08:21 AM
they are asking for paypal verification.is it scam free?

Ofc its scam free...

Wilder
01-15-2015, 08:45 PM

Can you teach me? i will join uder you , pm me your skype... :D

EdgarT
01-15-2015, 09:58 PM
I did some 2captcha too. But to get few cents so I could implement this captcha solving in my bot. If I remember good 1 captcha costs about 0.0005~. Its cheaper than in other sites.

If you want to earn cash, its not worth time. You spent day to earn 6cents.. If you really like clicking then go click bux sites then. Buts its ridiculous to do it manually while there is tons of bots.
You are lazy like I am so best way to earn some cents ir by getting many vps and runing all kind of bots like hitleap or some bux site autoclickers..

garywelsh
01-17-2015, 01:41 AM
No. There are so much better ways for me to earn on line that waste it typing captcha. I would only do this if nothing else existed. I tried it once and would never ever return :)

so my friends.

Jerry5
02-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the info