PDA

View Full Version : Hello to angemon and chillivani

gamingmaster
01-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Hello... U guys never advertised ur forum... :thirst:
I am from TBN... I have seen many of Angemonlegit giveaways der... But never could win it... :burn:
And Chillivanilli... I used to admire ur imacros script... That u wrote for socialsbox... :love:
COuld make a couple bucks out of it...
Happy to meet you all here... :smile:

Pikachu
01-13-2015, 09:52 PM
I am from TBN... I have seen many of Angemonlegit giveaways der... But never could win it... :burn:
And Chillivanilli... I used to admire ur imacros script... That u wrote for socialsbox... :love:
Nice to meet you too, Welcome aboard! :)

Angemon
01-13-2015, 10:42 PM
welcome aboard gamingmaster , enjoy your stay with us , glad you finally found us

funaddaa
01-14-2015, 02:56 AM
welcome to a2s hope you will like here :slobber:

Chillivanilli
01-14-2015, 08:29 AM

Nice to see you here on our forum, enjoy your stay :)
I'm glad you made a couple of bucks out of this script hehe. But now i switched to real bots, i'm not really doing iMacros anymore :)

gamingmaster
01-14-2015, 10:05 AM
Nice to see you here on our forum, enjoy your stay :)
I'm glad you made a couple of bucks out of this script hehe. But now i switched to real bots, i'm not really doing iMacros anymore :)

Me too... So what u code in now...?
I switched too vb.net and javascript...

Chillivanilli
01-14-2015, 10:10 AM
Me too... So what u code in now...?
I switched too vb.net and javascript...

I'm coding in java. I started with browser automated bots with selenium and right now i'm good into making some http request based bots.

gamingmaster
01-14-2015, 10:12 AM
welcome aboard gamingmaster , enjoy your stay with us , glad you finally found us

Thanks buddy... Time to make some money... ;)

gamingmaster
01-14-2015, 11:13 AM
I'm coding in java. I started with browser automated bots with selenium and right now i'm good into making some http request based bots.

Can U teach me buddy ???
In return I ll help u with vb.net with integrating geckofx web browser...

Chillivanilli
01-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Can U teach me buddy ???
In return I ll help u with vb.net with integrating geckofx web browser...

Maybe i'll write some tutorials and post them in the coding section, but you have to learn it by yourself. But they will be written in java. I'm doing good with java right now, no interesting in learning another language right now, but thank you :)