PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas! + A request to the Staff Team.

onsali20
12-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Hey guys first of i wanna say a Merry merry Christmas to all you guys! Have a good time with your Friends and family!
Now lets see, What I would like to request from the staff @Pickachu Angemon KidRock @JhonnyDep Chillivanilli Is that it would be awesome if we could get upgrade to angeclub using amazon gift cards since we use the swagbucks bot and we cant trust to exchange it, Second It would be awesome if we could upgrade with our coins too! Well not because of the giveaway i think it will motivate people to share better methods with the A2S comunity, Third , a private currency exchange for a2s upgraded members? normal members could scam. Last but not the least. It would be AMAZING if A2s could get a makeover. like i mean a better layout i mean that A2S does have a unique layout from other forums but it just looks kinda old.. because the dark grey and black color scheme went old in the start of 2014 so it would be amazing if we could get a better layout you might need coders for that and some gfx artists (im ur man.) xD
Superior Forums (http://superiorforums.net/) Might give a good idea of what im talking about.
Thats it! Have a Happy Christmas guys!
Thanks for reading ;)

Angemon
12-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Merry Christmas to you to onsali20 , for your requests it's not available to use GC or coins to upgrade , we're paying the forum fees using paypal (hosting , coding ..etc) so it will give us more work to exchange those GC for you to pay our fees. Moreoever, AngeClub members do have a private market , go check it. Finally for the layout thing , we will change it when it's needed , and you will like it :prettiness: , also for me, personally, I've weak eyes , so If it's not a dark layout I can't concentrate , and by the way the forum you mention are using MyBB which is FREE , I never trust on free scripts , we're using vBulletin , go and check the differences.

onsali20
12-25-2014, 03:53 PM
Merry Christmas to you to onsali20 , for your requests it's not available to use GC or coins to upgrade , we're paying the forum fees using paypal (hosting , coding ..etc) so it will give us more work to exchange those GC for you to pay our fees. Moreoever, AngeClub members do have a private market , go check it. Finally for the layout thing , we will change it when it's needed , and you will like it :prettiness: , also for me, personally, I've weak eyes , so If it's not a dark layout I can't concentrate , and by the way the forum you mention are using MyBB which is FREE , I never trust on free scripts , we're using vBulletin , go and check the differences.

Ah... Well, :/ Chu think about upgrading with angecoin?

Saber
12-26-2014, 05:57 AM
you have so many request

tbh, angeclub or a2s.in doesn't need to change just because of you
you have to be grateful on what we have and use it

you only criticize people
why not appreciate what people have done once in a while

onsali20
12-27-2014, 06:23 AM
you have so many request

tbh, angeclub or a2s.in doesn't need to change just because of you
you have to be grateful on what we have and use it

you only criticize people
why not appreciate what people have done once in a while

Saber you're merely criticizing me and the ideas which gave were a part of my christmas list and it is to help the forum a bit. You dont want leechers when this forum will grow do you? When you write all your good methods which took you a long time to write you dont want them to be saturated in half the time you took to write them this is why Angemon introduced the coin system but i think the giveaway was not such a good idea.