PDA

View Full Version : VPS Help

onsali20
12-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Hey guys just bought a 2gb us vps from Raiden well ist pretty good but i dont know what to do with it chillis bots dont work they say error and jinlging is of no use atm even with spoofing ref should i just sell it?
Help.

Chillivanilli
12-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Hey guys just bought a 2gb us vps from Raiden well ist pretty good but i dont know what to do with it chillis bots dont work they say error and jinlging is of no use atm even with spoofing ref should i just sell it?
Help.

Which error? You have java installed? You have the latest FireFox?

onsali20
12-22-2014, 07:03 PM

Goddamn it. Forgot to install frkn firefox. Thanks lol and how to make swagbucks acc its not working for me

onsali20
12-22-2014, 07:04 PM

Oh and how many threads can i use with 2gb ram?

Chillivanilli
12-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Oh and how many threads can i use with 2gb ram?

Depends on the cpu and if you have hdd or ssd. Normally it's 1 thread per gb ram. If the cpu is good and you have an ssd then maybe 3

onsali20
12-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Depends on the cpu and if you have hdd or ssd. Normally it's 1 thread per gb ram. If the cpu is good and you have an ssd then maybe 3

Oh and i cant signup for swagbucks can you maybe help me?

Chillivanilli
12-22-2014, 07:30 PM
Oh and i cant signup for swagbucks can you maybe help me?

What do they say? That you are using a proxy, or your country is not supported? If so, then the ip is blocked from swagbucks. Talk to raiden, maybe he can give you another ip or another vps from where you can register.

onsali20
12-22-2014, 07:50 PM
What do they say? That you are using a proxy, or your country is not supported? If so, then the ip is blocked from swagbucks. Talk to raiden, maybe he can give you another ip or another vps from where you can register.

No.. its fixed i was signing up from my uae pc i didnt know u need us ip so i signed up with vps works badass man love u for da bots

Pikachu
12-22-2014, 07:55 PM
No.. its fixed i was signing up from my uae pc i didnt know u need us ip so i signed up with vps works badass man love u for da bots

another solution is to setup a blog/site with the contenent you like and then use Angemon ebooks to rank it up and have a good looking. Remember Hard work=Good money dont sit and use bots always :smile:

onsali20
12-22-2014, 08:02 PM
Thanks pickachu! Will try!

Raiden
12-22-2014, 11:25 PM
onsali20 bro, i never talked about swagbucks or anything in my thread though, so i don't know whether it works or not.
and... you can always say something to me, i mean, what do i need to setup before i give the vps to you :)

onsali20
12-23-2014, 06:26 AM
onsali20 bro, i never talked about swagbucks or anything in my thread though, so i don't know whether it works or not.
and... you can always say something to me, i mean, what do i need to setup before i give the vps to you :)

Thanks man for the vps rocks nvm man i set up everything and swagbucks also work! also irazoo!

Raiden
12-23-2014, 07:12 AM
Thanks man for the vps rocks nvm man i set up everything and swagbucks also work! also irazoo!

i hope it can help you earn bro (I never test the bots themselves).
thanks to Chillivanilli for creating such an awesome bots too.

onsali20
12-23-2014, 07:49 AM
i hope it can help you earn bro (I never test the bots themselves).
thanks to Chillivanilli for creating such an awesome bots too.

ikr i never thought i could earn so much a day i already got like 57 swagbucks waiting for next month for irazoo vids!
Thanks Raiden and Chillivanilli and Angemon !!!