PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am New Here

Asamar
02-18-2019, 08:03 PM
Hi guys My name is Omar and i am from Morocco

I have some questions hope anyone can help me with ?
I am interested to buy the adsence method but i want make sure that steel working cuz i have for the moment a small budget and i want turn back, i lost over 500 dollar during working on adsence viral admob much but i earned small amout, i also earned a lot of money on adsence but my account desactivated, that time i lost hope on web for over 3 months, but this year i get up and started from the beginning, when i saw Angemon videos on youtube also some other youtubers earn 1-10k its motivated me to start again.

also i want ask about the subscription, when i pay that 10 dollar should i buy coins from menbers or what, as far i read from some post i must post a ebook, but i dont know what subjet should i share, if i talk about earning money that will be fake

sorry for my bad english :)

#regards :cool2:

Angemon
02-18-2019, 10:50 PM
Hi guys My name is Omar and i am from Morocco

I have some questions hope anyone can help me with ?
I am interested to buy the adsence method but i want make sure that steel working cuz i have for the moment a small budget and i want turn back, i lost over 500 dollar during working on adsence viral admob much but i earned small amout, i also earned a lot of money on adsence but my account desactivated, that time i lost hope on web for over 3 months, but this year i get up and started from the beginning, when i saw Angemon videos on youtube also some other youtubers earn 1-10k its motivated me to start again.

also i want ask about the subscription, when i pay that 10 dollar should i buy coins from menbers or what, as far i read from some post i must post a ebook, but i dont know what subjet should i share, if i talk about earning money that will be fake

sorry for my bad english :)

#regards :cool2:

Hello and welcome to the community. If you're just interested in the Ultimate AdSense method , it's not supported on A2S anymore. It's still working till today tho. If you have any question regarding this subject , please contact me on Udemy. As for the A2S system, I recommend you to read the Must Read threads , you will find them at the bottom. Welcome again :love:

Asamar
02-19-2019, 12:10 AM
Thx for apply i will send you a message on udemy before i make a purshase (coupon,licence thats type..)
thx
Have a nice day dude :v

Angemon
02-19-2019, 12:34 AM
Thx for apply i will send you a message on udemy before i make a purshase (coupon,licence thats type..)
thx
Have a nice day dude :v

The available coupon is ANGEMON. And for licence , please read this post https://a2s.in/technical-support/4371-ultimate-autopilot-google-adsense-method-authentification-licence.html

Asamar
02-26-2019, 09:38 PM
salam khoya hi Again

I just bought the course this week and i sent my website to ask for the lisence go check

anyways i have a problem hope you help me

i cant loging to xxx.com/dashboard even using the username and password you sent us
what are the solution ?

also i had a problem wit namecheap they lockedd my account so i lost all the money so i decided to use godaddy hostion even its expensice its better in everything

thx

Angemon
02-26-2019, 10:38 PM
salam khoya hi Again

I just bought the course this week and i sent my website to ask for the lisence go check

anyways i have a problem hope you help me

i cant loging to xxx.com/dashboard even using the username and password you sent us
what are the solution ?

also i had a problem wit namecheap they lockedd my account so i lost all the money so i decided to use godaddy hostion even its expensice its better in everything

thx
As I have mentioned before the method is no more supported on A2S , if you have any question please ask on Udemy. As for the licence please read https://a2s.in/technical-support/4371-ultimate-autopilot-google-adsense-method-authentification-licence.html
And for your question we have already answered that in the Q&A section in Udemy , you need to change your php version to 5.6 , go to your cpanel - select php version and do that.