PDA

View Full Version : Need help in my google adsens

ma7mud
02-02-2019, 07:21 PM
Hello all,
I have website called dmarkshakeoff .com and really did good job on it But when I try to put my google adsens code I get this message from google

We've found policy violations on edmarkshakeoff .com that are preventing your site from being approved:
Valuable inventory: Scraped content
As stated in our Program policies, we may not show Google ads on pages or apps with little or no value and/or excessive advertising to the user. This includes pages or apps that are scraping or rewriting of content from other sources without adding value. Please see Google’s Webmaster quality guidelines for thin content with little or no added value for more information.

For more information, review the following resources:

Policy tips for creating high quality sites (part 1)
Policy tips for creating high quality sites (part 2)
Webmaster quality guidelines
AdSense Program policies

How I fix that

Angemon
02-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Hello all,
I have website called dmarkshakeoff .com and really did good job on it But when I try to put my google adsens code I get this message from google

We've found policy violations on edmarkshakeoff .com that are preventing your site from being approved:
Valuable inventory: Scraped content
As stated in our Program policies, we may not show Google ads on pages or apps with little or no value and/or excessive advertising to the user. This includes pages or apps that are scraping or rewriting of content from other sources without adding value. Please see Google’s Webmaster quality guidelines for thin content with little or no added value for more information.

For more information, review the following resources:

Policy tips for creating high quality sites (part 1)
Policy tips for creating high quality sites (part 2)
Webmaster quality guidelines
AdSense Program policies

How I fix that

Are you using scraped contents ? If yes , then that's your issue. Try to use original content

camila1
02-02-2019, 09:51 PM
I need help when I enter password in the dashboard username : ang...ub
password : ange.....7 the page do not load I delete cookies and everything I try even folder htp

* I already use this method with this domain and after I loose hosting and I do not have back up I try again But do not work I know that need to change something in this files but I don't which one *

Please help me

He Is
02-02-2019, 11:00 PM
password : ange.....7 the page do not load I delete cookies and everything I try even folder htp

* I already use this method with this domain and after I loose hosting and I do not have back up I try again But do not work I know that need to change something in this files but I don't which one *

Please help me

Try to upgrade your PHP version to 7 in the Cpanal.
Hope that helps u.

ma7mud
02-03-2019, 06:23 AM
Are you using scraped contents ? If yes , then that's your issue. Try to use original content

Is there any website I can get original content from it or I must write every article by my self? I need tech articles

midox139
02-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Is there any website I can get original content from it or I must write every article by my self? I need tech articles

Google Adsense accept just the unique content ... so you should write all articles by yourself.

you can check the plagiarism on Copyscap dot com ... or any other plagiarism check.

Angemon
02-04-2019, 08:38 PM

Please help me

the ultimate adsense method is not supported on A2S anymore.
https://a2s.in/news-announcements/4789-ultimate-adsense-ebook-available.html

yipman
02-06-2019, 08:28 PM
Or maybe someone is scraping your website, which causes a duplicated content!

camila1
02-17-2019, 06:42 PM
Thank you so much brother it's help me and it's work so well