PDA

View Full Version : Ewhore help

onsali20
12-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey guys i really wanna learn how to ewhore via kik but i have had no luck so far can anyone help me out?

SmokeyBear
12-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Hey guys i really wanna learn how to ewhore via kik but i have had no luck so far can anyone help me out?

Idk where you are stuck, I did this a while ago and made some easy money off it, so I shall write down my whole process.

1) Get a nude girl pack (get some halfnude pics too to start off with). You can find these about anywhere if you look around.

2) Make a new paypal hotmail as this is the most famous payment method, just make up a name like hot__smokey69xxxxx or something.

2) Download Bluestacks, Genymotion or whatever android emulator you are using to emulate Kik and sign up with the email u created.

3) Download FakeCamera (not 100% sure if that's the correct name). If you open that fake camera you can drag pictures to the program and then save the pics on kik so it looks like you are actually taking the pic live at that moment. This is not a must but the dude who is getting ewhored will have a better time believing you because you took the pic 'live'.

4) Go to kik listing sites or spam your hot (fake) username around, kikfriends.com might be an option, say you are horny n shit and that you have hawt pics.

5) After they add you, play along nicely and start off slowly.. send them a pic or two and after that tell them you have to pay an amount, don't make the amount too big or he won't buy.

Those are basically the steps I took and I made some pretty good cash with it, I mostly sent the pics too afterwards and I even had some returning clients :P I also made them believe if you pay me for the pics I will add u on Skype for liveshows and shit, some fell for it :)