PDA

View Full Version : Telegram Bot For Instagram Engagement groups

zander
12-19-2018, 06:34 PM
Hey,

I was looking for Telegram Bot For Instagram Engagement groups for a week now to learn how I can make a telegram bot with Botfather ad Python to automate Instagram Engagement groups, if the first time you heard of this topic, it's mean There's groups and Channels on Telegram that make rounds Engagement Groups to help you get engagement from real people ex: Wolf Global, YOU SHOULD GOOGLE IT to understand what I'm talking about.

So, guys, please! I need someone who can help me this I have an example of a Python Code for this.

PS: you can make a fortune with this on Fiverr

Angemon
12-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Hey,

I was looking for Telegram Bot For Instagram Engagement groups for a week now to learn how I can make a telegram bot with Botfather ad Python to automate Instagram Engagement groups, if the first time you heard of this topic, it's mean There's groups and Channels on Telegram that make rounds Engagement Groups to help you get engagement from real people ex: Wolf Global, YOU SHOULD GOOGLE IT to understand what I'm talking about.

So, guys, please! I need someone who can help me this I have an example of a Python Code for this.

PS: you can make a fortune with this on Fiverr

may be Chillivanilli and EdgarT can help you with this, try to send them a pm :brofist:

zander
12-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Thank you Chief

Chillivanilli
12-29-2018, 11:08 AM
Hi, sorry for the late response. I'm very busy with private projects. I'm not doing custom bots right now and I don't really have time, sorry :/
I also don't code in python but Java only